over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Q for those who used 1-AD back in the day

Nate.184

Registered
I remember 1-ad was the shit back in the day and i wanted to try it but i didnt use anything hormonal till '06. anyway i have a friend i can get some from and i was wondering:
how many caps a day did you take
and how were the results

i appreciate any input

I can't answer your question, but you may want to be cautious of the purity of it. Seems to me the last batch was expired sometime in 06'. I could VERY WELL be wrong though. Just some food for thought

Off topic.

I was allergic to it. Caused me to get real hot and itchy, and caused tingling in my lower extremeties. Weird???? I still have a bottle though. And i also agree with the above. I got one of the last batches of the real 1ad, and it was after it had been discontinued, and that was at least 3 years+ It became illegal to sell and purchase in the US in November of 2005.

Last edited:
I remember 1-ad was the shit back in the day and i wanted to try it but i didnt use anything hormonal till '06. anyway i have a friend i can get some from and i was wondering:
how many caps a day did you take
and how were the results

i appreciate any input

Seems like I remember taking the dose listed on the bottle, but I don't remember what it was.

It worked great.

It shut down my "boys" hard though, and I also got pretty bad night sweats from it.

its actually a generic 1-androstene-3beta 17beta-diol and the exp. date is in 2010

The original........

From ergo pharm i was supposed to take 900mgs per day.

why do you say that? from what iv read most guys got great results as low as 2 caps a day.

Because i am a fairly large individual. 270# and everyone responds differently. Just because the recomended serving is 1-2 capsules doesen't mean thats what everyone uses for cycles. I garauntee lots of prohormone users use more than the label specifies.

1-AD is used orally, with a low dose being 200-300 mg daily and 600-900 mg daily being commonly utilized (women, should they choose to use 1-AD, should not use a dose higher than 100 mg daily). Dosages as high as 1200-1500 mg daily are not unheard of. 1-testosterone is not considered to be very effective when orally administered, and is most commonly used transdermally at 200-400 mg daily with some going as high as 600 mg. Cycle length for both of these substances is usually 4-8 weeks, although some see good results from 2 week cycles of 1-testosterone. They are most commonly stacked with 4-AD, which can reduce or reverse common side effects such as lethargy and reduced libido. This stack is especially ideal during bulking; during cutting periods, lower doses of 4-AD should be utilized if this stack is chosen. 1-testosterone and 1,4-androstenedione can also be stacked during cutting periods. It is not a good idea to stack these products with DHT precursors (to avoid excessive androgenic side effects) or 19-nor prohormones (as this would cause a significant reduction in libido).

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131