over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

I m not sure if i take insulin corectly for best results

Abelaro

Newbies
Hi there guys.
well...i take roids as sustanon every other day and testosterone cypionate same way but not same days...
i waht to kae insulin for one mounth...and here is my personal way to take it...
i wake up and i take 18 UI of humnulin R , i inject it under my lower abs skin. then i eat after 25-30 min (whey protein isolate powder around 60 gr, oats meal around 150 gr, a spoon of honey and 1 scop of maltodextrine is around 40-45gr....i mix all these ingredients with wather and i drink it). after1 h i go gym for work out, before training i take10 UI of humulin r, amino acids tablets and 1 scop of maltodextrine(40 gr)....in the gym with me i have 1 botle of wather where i put 80 gr of maltodextrine and 80 gr of liquid aminos (around 40 gr of protein)..and that is the liquid that i drink while i work out.

i take insulin only when i have training day(i train 4 time/ week)

I heard about takeing insulin intramucularly..but i dont have enaugh info about these way...:confused::confused:

Olso i heard in the last time that if i take insuline in the morning...next doze shoul be after 4 hour at least...:confused::confused:

thats all for the moment:D

thanks you

p.s. Big A I m from Romania

i have used insulin in the past and always did it post workout only.
i liked 5iu humilir r post owrkout and kept carbs kinda moderate as to avoid fat gain. usually 20-30gms carbs after intramuscular injection (pick a muscle just like you would with steroids and shoot with an insulin syringe) and then would eat when i was hungry with same amount of carbs mentioned.
i don't have any experience with using insulin all day... -JS

OOP's i did the math and i actually ate 40-50gms carbs post injection and every meal after

Last edited:
i liked 5iu humilir r post owrkout and kept carbs kinda moderate as to avoid fat gain. usually 20-30gms carbs after intramuscular injection (pick a muscle just like you would with steroids and shoot with an insulin syringe) and then would eat when i was hungry with same amount of carbs mentioned.

Thanks Johnny..i will try intramuscular too....maybe the effect cames faster..
do u think maltodextrine after that shoot will be ok?

Where are you injecting intramuscular with a slin pin? And only 20-30grams of carbs with 5iu's?

Thanks Johnny..i will try intramuscular too....maybe the effect cames faster..
?

It will come faster but the point of I.M. is to have predictable consistency. With S.Q there is a chance of encapsulating part or all of the slin in a fat deposit and delaying the active window. This could make for some excitement because your carb timing will be off. If you gotta do S.Q I wouldnt work too close with the carb numbers........my two cents

Where are you injecting intramuscular with a slin pin? And only 20-30grams of carbs with 5iu's?

Pretty much anywhere unless youre fat.

lemme add em up... oops, its actually 40-50gms after injection. then ate when i was hungry after that ingesting proetin and same amount of carbs.
i have tried to go higher on slin but didn't like it.

oh, and i don't know if its weird or not but i usually shot intramuscularly in the "teardrop" part of the quad or i would shoot in delts or quad or calf or tricep etc i could go on... -JS

Last edited:
It will come faster but the point of I.M. is to have predictable consistency. With S.Q there is a chance of encapsulating part or all of the slin in a fat deposit and delaying the active window. This could make for some excitement because your carb timing will be off. If you gotta do S.Q I wouldnt work too close with the carb numbers........my two cents

got that poit Johnny
i will start with 5 UI.

is there a problem if I use ,after the shoot, maltodextrine? i heard that is faster than dextroze?

[QUOTE=Abelaro;690164over

Last edited:
(It's best to sit on a loaf of bread!!!!!!!!!)

"Got that point Johnny"? Hey you must be an expert with slin already! That's probably why your repinning your self at the second peek of the first insulin shot right! Ya everybody knows thats a good idea........you expert you. LOL

Dude your so lose its time to go home and start over.........geezzzzzzzzz

your post barely makes sense.
i never said i used insulin all day. only one shot post workout.
never said i was an expert. i am actually passing along info i learned from a veteran of the sport.
what a wasted post.
i was just getting to like you concrete... -JS

if you want pm me and lets go back and forth about what we have learned and what works and what doesn't. i will never claim to be an expert on anything other than what i do for a living. you are passionate and thats good tho...

Last edited:
It will come faster but the point of I.M. is to have predictable consistency. With S.Q there is a chance of encapsulating part or all of the slin in a fat deposit and delaying the active window. This could make for some excitement because your carb timing will be off.

Very true. I only pin slin IM (tri's or bi's). IM gives me much better muscle fullness once the carbs 'kick in' as well.

Not you my friend:)

your post barely makes sense.
i never said i used insulin all day. only one shot post workout.
never said i was an expert. i am actually passing along info i learned from a veteran of the sport.
what a wasted post.
i was just getting to like you concrete... -JS

if you want pm me and lets go back and forth about what we have learned and what works and what doesn't. i will never claim to be an expert on anything other than what i do for a living. you are passionate and thats good tho...

I was refering to Albero's protocol and posting at Albero.:D My real first name is John. In my demented world I thought he was posting directly at me and new who I am.(did I say I'm a nut job)? I would never talk to you like that Johnny! Never! You have good stuff to share with the group. Your a nice guy. I'm glade you brought this up instead of just thinking I took a shot at ya bro. One of my five personalities thought Albero was being cocky.:confused:.........I'll just go back to the "clocktower" and think this over.
JS you in the tristate area?

i will say this....not including times and frequency

YOU must find YOUR magic number here
on both ends......ius and carbs, and WHAT carbs
its NOT like everything else and take a "common" dose

find your own numbers

start small and increase and you will know when you hit your mark
but be very careful with this shit
and be ready to find out how much is too much

concrete guy...

oops, sorry thought you were talkin to me lol.
not in the tri state area. sometimes i wish i was tho. seems like more bodybuilidinig is up there. i am in the south. -JS

oh, and what TENNY said is so true. i am pretty sensitive to insulin and 5iu is plenty for me. everyone is different so yeah, proceed with caution......

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity