over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A full head of hair @45 against all genetic odds

dutchdoc

Banned
HOW TO SAVE YOUR HAIR

I’m 45 years old, have done two cycles per year for 20; and have more hair then when I was 25.
How? My first eight cycles were Deca 200mg week/ Anavar 20mg only. This cycle actually stopped the receding hairline. I can thank the late Dan Duchane for that as he responded to my query from federal prison when I was in med school. Ironically, he knew more than any academic at the time. I was in my mid 20’s and had no libido problems; and PCT was hardly known at the time.
I then started minoxidil 5% w/ Retin A 2x per day. It takes some time for the scalp to adjust to the RA; however, it makes a profound difference in the efficacy.
I was fortunate enough to be living in the Netherlands part-time and was able to get my hands on a anti DHT drug— protogenol(sp?) if I remember correctly--that works on the same mechanism years before Finesteride and Nizoral (Ketoconozole) became available in the US. The three together worked great.
However, these drugs did cause a shed: Primobolan 400mg( I know its mild but I used it 3x)
Winnie as well 50mg eod…
Parabolan/ Tren (The real thing) caused massive shed all on its own
Masteron same
Low dose d-bol was actually not so harsh.
What do I use today?
Why no Test? Because my blood test usually return in the 800s. If it was low I would have no aversion to adding it: I grant this to 2iu’s of HGH pd.Hair, skin and nails love GH. So do recovering injuries. Hernia surgery 6 months ago and the scars are unnoticeable.
Equipoise 400mg rather than Deca as Deca began to give me progesterone sides
Turinabol 40 mgs ed to begin the Equipoise cycle.
Anavar 60mg per day for the entire spring and summer. Clean eating and running keep my lipids in check.
For Hair:
Dr.Lee’s 15% Alzaic acid and Retin A+ plus fin-- in the eve only as that’s all I need
Ketoconazole2 %+ 3% Salicyllic Acid -- shampoo EVERY day—use a conditioner if it dries out your hair.
MSM helps hair grow faster as does NO2 products
.25 Finesteride ed—Avoid Dutasteride like the plague—I had every possible side.
Cheers! Will update with my Anti aging vitamin/ supplement regimen.

HOW TO SAVE YOUR HAIR

I’m 45 years old, have done two cycles per year for 20; and have more hair then when I was 25.
How? My first eight cycles were Deca 200mg week/ Anavar 20mg only. This cycle actually stopped the receding hairline. I can thank the late Dan Duchane for that as he responded to my query from federal prison when I was in med school. Ironically, he knew more than any academic at the time. I was in my mid 20’s and had no libido problems; and PCT was hardly known at the time.
I then started minoxidil 5% w/ Retin A 2x per day. It takes some time for the scalp to adjust to the RA; however, it makes a profound difference in the efficacy.
I was fortunate enough to be living in the Netherlands part-time and was able to get my hands on a anti DHT drug— protogenol(sp?) if I remember correctly--that works on the same mechanism years before Finesteride and Nizoral (Ketoconozole) became available in the US. The three together worked great.
However, these drugs did cause a shed: Primobolan 400mg( I know its mild but I used it 3x)
Winnie as well 50mg eod…
Masteron same
What do I use today?
Why no Test? Because my blood test usually return in the 800s. If it was low I would have no aversion to adding it: I grant this to 2iu’s of HGH pd.Hair, skin and nails love GH. So do recovering injuries. Hernia surgery 6 months ago and the scars are unnoticeable.
Anavar 60mg per day for the entire spring and summer. Clean eating and running keep my lipids in check.
For Hair:
Dr.Lee’s 15% Alzaic acid and Retin A+ plus fin-- in the eve only as that’s all I need
Ketoconazole2 %+ 3% Salicyllic Acid -- shampoo EVERY day—use a conditioner if it dries out your hair.

Why are u using additional .25 Finesteride ed orally when its already in Dr. Lees Xandrox plus topically? I would not take any orally at all.

How do you feel about spironolactone topical? Haven't used it lately, but feel its works great for anyone on HRT.

My stack is:

Ketoconazole 2 %+ 3% Salicyllic Acid
Dr. Lees Xandrox plus
msm/neem/tee tree oil shampoo by JASON

HOW TO SAVE YOUR HAIR

Winnie as well 50mg eod…
Masteron same
What do I use today?
For Hair:

how bad was the primo shedding for you compared to the others?

so what cuased you the least shedding?

SB

HOW TO SAVE YOUR HAIR

Winnie as well 50mg eod…
Masteron same
What do I use today?
For Hair:

Thank you for the great write-up. Some of it defies the "conventional" garbage floating around some of the other message boards. I'm impressed that it has worked so well for you.

One question, You mentioned something called MSM, what is that?

Thank you for the great write-up. Some of it defies the "conventional" garbage floating around some of the other message boards. I'm impressed that it has worked so well for you.

One question, You mentioned something called MSM, what is that?

Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM) it is a sulfur nutrient and metabolite of DMSO. Its in most of the joint and skin cream formulas you seen on the market and helps in a lot of biochemical process in body more specifically joints, skin hair etc.

^^^^^

Ah Dragon, beat me to it!!! Good thread going here, so dutch, are you currently practicing?

Just curious... wouldnt a moderate dose of test with fina or duta be a safer way to go for hair loss... considering deca with fina or duta makes hairloss worse?? and Var is a dht.... T-bol is g2g EQ is pretty mild... idk just curious..

Hair stack thats working for me:

minoxidil 5% 2 times a day
nizarol 2% 1 time a day
spiro 5% 1 time a day
dutasteride 2.5mg 1 time a day

Doc, do you keep your finasteride at .25 both on and off cycle? or do you bump it up when your on? Also what sides did you get from Dutasteride?

Against all genetic odds? Are you prone to hair loss? hows your parents hairlines? brothers ? reason I ask is I know some been using 20 yrs plus no problem,but arent prone based on family.They have full heads of hair.
I also know some who have been shaving their heads since first cycle but they have family members bald also.

Last edited:
Against all genetic odds? Are you prone to hair loss? hows your parents hairlines? brothers ? reason I ask is I know some been using 20 yrs plus no problem,but arent prone based on family.They have full heads of hair.
I also know some who have been shaving their heads since first cycle but they have family members bald also.

+1

I always believed it was down to genetics

interesting read nonetheless :)

What about re-growth

Anyone have any insight if there are any product that truly help bring back areas where you've lost or receded the hairline?

Sorry to jump on your post but I figured the folks reading would have the most insight on this type of product and or a process...

Be well.

Retin-A stops hair loss?

Retin-A to stop hair loss? Doc- tell me more- do you massage in scalp after yu shower and leave it in? I have used it on my forehead before and it did reduce wrinkles a little, but did not know about it's hair-saving properties. I'm 48 and starting to test many things to try to keep the receed at bay....

Thanks!

Would the regimens discussed in this thread (minoxidil, spiro, nizoral) work for receding hair line? I don't have any balding on the crown.. only general hair thinning (the actual hairs, not balding) all over and a receding hair line.

There are mixed opinions from what Ive researched - looking for your opinions and experience on this!

Was wondering...

This sure looks and sounds
like a commercial to me.

Time will tell.

Kind of agree, Al... good info, definitely, but time will tell.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity