over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

'Stasis Taper'

natabolic

Registered
This was SOMEWHAT brought up in another thread, and linked back to another forum. what do you guys think about the idea of a tapering of dosages, after a 6 week period of a "non-suppressive" amount of testosterone. I will paste the original outline, outlined by someone on another forum.

This is the protocol:

Following the cycle use a 4-6 week waiting period also refered to as 'stasis period' by somebody.

4 weeks if you are using esters such as propinate.

esters such as cypionate and enanthate are in the middle - 4-6 week waiting period - your decision as it is a tough call. I prefer more weeks then less.

6 week waiting period for esters such as decanoate -i.e. deca.

During the waiting period you should taper off any aromatase inhibitors you are using - basically get rid of all drugs in your system besides testosterone.

Once the waiting period is over, then gradually reduce the dose weekly for 6 weeks untill you are off.

I preffer injecting enanthate twice per week as my ester of choice. But you can use propinate or sustenon as well, just devide it into 3 doses per week.

Once the taper starts, that is around the time you would start using a serm if you are going to use one.

You can taper without a serm and still be successfull doing so.

the research showed no hpta suppression while using a serm and low dose testosterone - 100mg per week

It also showed no hpta suppression with no serm use while using 25mg of testosterone enanthate per week.

So as i said it is possible to taper with our without a serm successfully.

If you are using HCG during the cycle to maintain testicular size and function - you must stop HCG at the end of your cycle and by hcg free throughout the waiting period.

So to put it all together using testosterone enanthatate dose split into biweekly injections:

Cycle ends, stop hcg if using,

start Waiting peroid:

Week 1-6 or 1-4: Test E 100mg per week
Taper off Arimidex or femara fully by week 3

Taper phase:

week 1-6

mg/ week: 80mg / 60mg/ 50mg/ 40mg/ 30 mg/ 20mg.

Start your Serm (nolva or clomid) at the begining of the taper if you choose to do so.

Although the procedure says you can hop right into the stasis period after the cycle, i think it would be wise to take 2-3 weeks completely off (aside from an AI), to allow blood levels of testosterone to drop. Also, for the stasis period, i would probably only use 80 mg/w.

What do you guys think about this type of thing for PCT/recovery... I think it looks pretty well thought out, and makes a lot of sense. and apparently quite a few people have used the original outline with great success.

Opinions?

Last edited:
I just started this, so Ill keep you posted.

I do have some reservations and may just stop and go to regular PCT if the boys don't come back.

I like the idea of decreasing dosages, and a longer period to solidify gains. I'm making one change though; I'm starting clomid during the stasis period. If its not suppressive, then why not get a jump on recovery? ( I was running Test/Aromasin only, so no clearance period for other drugs for me).

I have talked to many old-schoolers where I live who have never done anything but stop for 8-12 weeks before the next go-round and they're fine.
Im a bit old-school myself, and it just seems weird that 100mg doesnt shut you down. It will definitely leave me lower than I would be naturally, I know that much.

The risk is that it DOES shut us down during the stasis period and so the cycle is extended by 6 weeks. If the research on 100mg was done on AAS users, then fine, maybe it's true. But if done on hypo-gonadal men, then it has less relevance. It may not shut a person down from their natural level, but will it KEEP an already suppressed system suppressed even longer?

Guess we'll find out!

I just started this, so Ill keep you posted.

I do have some reservations and may just stop and go to regular PCT if the boys don't come back.

I like the idea of decreasing dosages, and a longer period to solidify gains. I'm making one change though; I'm starting clomid during the stasis period. If its not suppressive, then why not get a jump on recovery? ( I was running Test/Aromasin only, so no clearance period for other drugs for me).

I have talked to many old-schoolers where I live who have never done anything but stop for 8-12 weeks before the next go-round and they're fine.
Im a bit old-school myself, and it just seems weird that 100mg doesnt shut you down. It will definitely leave me lower than I would be naturally, I know that much.

The risk is that it DOES shut us down during the stasis period and so the cycle is extended by 6 weeks. If the research on 100mg was done on AAS users, then fine, maybe it's true. But if done on hypo-gonadal men, then it has less relevance. It may not shut a person down from their natural level, but will it KEEP an already suppressed system suppressed even longer?

Guess we'll find out!

very good points.
Please do let me know how your results are, keep me posted along the way via this thread or pm :)

very good points.
Please do let me know how your results are, keep me posted along the way via this thread or pm :)

natabolic i see youare back. did u every follow through with this. i have always pondered this theory

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws