Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree1Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-27-2010, 02:49 PM
Banned

Are peptides illegal?

IGF, MGF and so on?
Old 02-27-2010, 04:41 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

they are legal only for research purposes, and so from this I am pretty sure that means for animal use only. I think most of the bottles have disclaimers on them saying that. I do not think its illegal to merely posses them. Once you use them on a person though, I think that act is considered illegal.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:07 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by maldorf View Post
they are legal only for research purposes, and so from this I am pretty sure that means for animal use only. I think most of the bottles have disclaimers on them saying that. I do not think its illegal to merely posses them. Once you use them on a person though, I think that act is considered illegal.
research means in vitro research, experimenting on animals is not legal!!!!
pesty4077 likes this.
Old 02-27-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stewie Griffon View Post
research means in vitro research, experimenting on animals is not legal!!!!
I think you are right about that. Univsersities obviously do lots of animal research though, ive been involved in some. I suppose they get some kind of permit? Not sure how it works legally. Animals though are tested all of the time.
One study we did involving rats was a bit gruesome. It didnt involve using any drugs on them but it involved swimming. They would put rats in these big vats of water and make them tread it for hours straight. After the exercise session we would bring in the rats and chop off their heads using a guillotine so that parts of their brain could be inspected by microscope.
Old 02-27-2010, 06:24 PM
Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Awards Showcase

Question

Bump for some Solid Info^^^
Ive always wondered exactly what makes it "legal for research"
Im assuming you would need to have a license of some type?
And then legal for you to sell Im sure comes with an entire new set of rules....

Anyone have more info Im interseted in learning more on the laws of this as well. Same would go for the Tanning stuff Melanotan Etc Etc.
Is It Illegal to research on yourself?
PRO WRIST STRAPS - Simply the best straps in the world
DISCUSSWORLDISSUES.COM - Socio-economic and political free speech
HOW TO DO INJECTIONS - Full Pictorial Injection Guide
PURE SUPPLEMENT POWDERS - All lab certified
GTG CHEM - Best chems!
CELTIC LABS - Hardcore Supps
PURE OILS - Pure Oils!
MRSUPPS.COM - Cutting Edge Supplements At Wholesale Prices with FREE SHIPPING!

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike
Old 02-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rAJJIN View Post
Bump for some Solid Info^^^
Ive always wondered exactly what makes it "legal for research"
Im assuming you would need to have a license of some type?
And then legal for you to sell Im sure comes with an entire new set of rules....

Anyone have more info Im interseted in learning more on the laws of this as well. Same would go for the Tanning stuff Melanotan Etc Etc.
Is It Illegal to research on yourself?
For sure you will need a lab coat, equipment and a few other odds and ends. I know, you couldn't just order some stuff up, take it to the house, mix it up in a blender, and call it research. Ya know what I mean?

Course, i OL don't know jack! Just IMHO! Be careful! Peace!

Old 02-27-2010, 07:17 PM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldlifter View Post
For sure you will need a lab coat

GTG CHEM - Best chems!
PURE OILS - Pure Oils!

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike
Old 02-27-2010, 08:50 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
One study we did involving rats was a bit gruesome. It didnt involve using any drugs on them but it involved swimming. They would put rats in these big vats of water and make them tread it for hours straight. After the exercise session we would bring in the rats and chop off their heads using a guillotine so that parts of their brain could be inspected by microscope.
omg dude thats awful!! what exactly were they looking for in that study?
Old 02-28-2010, 12:12 AM

Quote:
omg dude thats awful!! what exactly were they looking for in that study?
I don't even remember. I was just an undergrad at the time and was helping out with handling the rats. One of the grad students was doing it as his masters thesis. I was taken back though when I saw them chop their heads off. One poor rat was sticking out his arms trying to stop from having his head stuck in there and ended up getting his hands cut off as well
Old 02-28-2010, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

so what you are saying is you could order some peptides, and use it for research on some old bread and the LA cant stop your order in the mail cuz its research on old bread!!!!!
Old 02-28-2010, 10:59 AM

Awards Showcase

Im almost sure a person would need some type of license.
I dont know if it would be a state,Gov,County, City....Im sure someone wants you to pay a fee to get approved for a license
There has to be a catch to it somewhere im sure
GTG CHEM - Best chems!
PURE OILS - Pure Oils!

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike
Old 02-28-2010, 11:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm almost sure a person would need some type of license.
I don't know if it would be a state,Gov,County, City....Im sure someone wants you to pay a fee to get approved for a license
There has to be a catch to it somewhere I'm sure
You betcha sweet hairy ole ice there is. I'm contemplating, becoming a certified researcher myself. Looking for a pard. Ya game, rAjj? I believe, we might just be able to revolutionize this ole game. what cha think?

Old 02-28-2010, 11:11 AM

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldlifter View Post
You betcha sweet hairy ole ice there is. I'm contemplating, becoming a certified researcher myself. Looking for a pard. Ya game, rAjj? I believe, we might just be able to revolutionize this ole game. what cha think?

Im to old and paranoid oldlifter I was curious as to the laws more so of
members being able to legally Buy and use the research products.
Im sure selling them comes with an entire new set of rules and risks.
Maybe not though....Im always curious to hear more on the facts.
Maybe DAT or one of the peptide guru would know more on how it works
and what exactly is or is not legal when it comes to "research products" more specifically the peptide products from china.
GTG CHEM - Best chems!
PURE OILS - Pure Oils!

_
RIP Bapper, IronMike
Old 02-28-2010, 11:23 AM
Banned

Quote:
Im to old and paranoid oldlifter I was curious as to the laws more so of
members being able to legally Buy and use the research products.
Im sure selling them comes with an entire new set of rules and risks.
Maybe not though....Im always curious to hear more on the facts.
Maybe DAT or one of the peptide guru would know more on how it works
and what exactly is or is not legal when it comes to "research products" more specifically the peptide products from china.

I hear ya ole buddy! I can tell ya this. In my particular line of work, before I can buy what I need, to serve the need of my customer, I have show PROOF, that I am what I say I am.

Now, if my line of work doesn't' fall within the same "significance", as the researcher, which it doesn't', then a person might want to really think, long and hard, before buying, or selling. Your bases had better be covered. IMHO!

Hopefully those "experts" , will chime in. Peace!
Old 02-28-2010, 07:40 PM
Registered Member

I don't pretend to be 100% sure about this subject, but I do have a little bit of insight due the the nature of my previous profession (nothing to do with LE, so calm down). Everything that is not a scheduled drug is considered to be a "legend" drug. The authorities aren't nearly as concerned with policing legend drugs because they won't produce huge wins when they go after people for buying or selling them. Essentially, it would be like busting up a ring of illegal antibiotics distributors. From a legal standpoint, it's not really worth it.

Now having said that, it is still illegal...albeit not so much so as the drugs that made the scheduled lists. Where they will get you is on the dreaded "Intent to Distribute" charges. There is an article somewhere that I read about the legality of research chemicals. Somehow, even though the research supplier gave no advice and all products were clearly marked as "Not For Human Consumption" and "For Research Purposes Only", the authorities were still able to prosecute because they proved that the intent of the product was for it to be used by humans. These conclusions were, if I'm not mistaken, drawn due to the fact that the research companies advertised on boards like this one.

I'll see if I can find that article or interview or whatever it was...and I will post it here in a day or so.
Old 02-28-2010, 08:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gears View Post
I don't pretend to be 100% sure about this subject, but I do have a little bit of insight due the the nature of my previous profession (nothing to do with LE, so calm down). Everything that is not a scheduled drug is considered to be a "legend" drug. The authorities aren't nearly as concerned with policing legend drugs because they won't produce huge wins when they go after people for buying or selling them. Essentially, it would be like busting up a ring of illegal antibiotics distributors. From a legal standpoint, it's not really worth it.

Now having said that, it is still illegal...albeit not so much so as the drugs that made the scheduled lists. Where they will get you is on the dreaded "Intent to Distribute" charges. There is an article somewhere that I read about the legality of research chemicals. Somehow, even though the research supplier gave no advice and all products were clearly marked as "Not For Human Consumption" and "For Research Purposes Only", the authorities were still able to prosecute because they proved that the intent of the product was for it to be used by humans. These conclusions were, if I'm not mistaken, drawn due to the fact that the research companies advertised on boards like this one.

I'll see if I can find that article or interview or whatever it was...and I will post it here in a day or so.
I know one manufacturer got into trouble because they were flavoring their liquid chems. Of course the only reason to flavor something is for human consumption, so LE probably had an easy time with that one in court!
Old 03-01-2010, 04:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
I know one manufacturer got into trouble because they were flavoring their liquid chems. Of course the only reason to flavor something is for human consumption, so LE probably had an easy time with that one in court!
thats a pretty good point!

dont forget if a substance in not on the controlled/banned substance list it is NOT a crime to posses it. perhaps selling them may be a crime. now if you do possess them and also have syringes or any paraphernalia would could remotely link them to using them on yourself - THAT becomes criminal.

here in NY for example, it is perfectly legal to buy syringes, having them isn't a crime. selling them is because only a pharmacy is allowed to do that. if you have syringes and maybe a bottle of test - now having the syringes is a crime.

another example - purchasing tren pellets and is legal and so is possessing them whether or not you have cattle (i know firsthand). if you have any piece of equipment that is used to extract the tren and convert it then it becomes a crime to have them
Old 03-01-2010, 10:07 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
thats a pretty good point!

dont forget if a substance in not on the controlled/banned substance list it is NOT a crime to posses it. perhaps selling them may be a crime. now if you do possess them and also have syringes or any paraphernalia would could remotely link them to using them on yourself - THAT becomes criminal.

here in NY for example, it is perfectly legal to buy syringes, having them isn't a crime. selling them is because only a pharmacy is allowed to do that. if you have syringes and maybe a bottle of test - now having the syringes is a crime.

another example - purchasing tren pellets and is legal and so is possessing them whether or not you have cattle (i know firsthand). if you have any piece of equipment that is used to extract the tren and convert it then it becomes a crime to have them
Care to share the story?
DLStryker
Old 03-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Banned

wait so what about BA, BB, bac water, and even Syntherol.
All say not for human use, is it illegal to have these?

I mean if its not illegal to have a syringe, is it illegal once you're injecting something like synterol or a peptide?
Old 03-02-2010, 07:55 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onslaught View Post
wait so what about BA, BB, bac water, and even Syntherol.
All say not for human use, is it illegal to have these?

I mean if its not illegal to have a syringe, is it illegal once you're injecting something like synterol or a peptide?
BA, BB and Syntherol are not on the banned substance list, so it is legal to possess them. if you have ANYTHING else that could be remotely linked to using those to make anything - then you can be charged.

example - possession of a syringe here in NY is legal, possession of Syntherol is legal. if you possess BOTH they can f**k with you if they desire and charge you

bac water is prescription so possession alone is illegal