over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

restoring natty test levels

king1033

Registered
So since coming off and post PCT (months later) i went to get blood work done and am still on the low end of things, I just started taking this natty boost supp called diesel text pro cycle, im not really a fan because it makes me jittery due to the stims in it so I am trying to seek an alternative (am also going to start taking humanofort to aid and assist in whichever protocol I decide to go with), I have read some studies on low dose clomid (15 ed) to restore natty test levels, will the effects from clomid be permanent? any other ideas, I feel my anxiety is due to my low test levels and would LOVE to fix it as it is really annoying and bothering me a great deal.

months later? how many months?!.....bro, depending on the person you could possibly be waiting 5 more months...or longer..i think i remember you are a young dude so hopefully you are quicker but dont get frustrated, stop looking for the magic pill, time is the magic pill...hence why most of the old school guys dont believe in pct...because it just may in fact delay the inevitable..which is waiting!

how long ago was you cycle...
and what were the results of you blood tests?

What was your last cycle & pct? How long ago was it?

12 months of test at 300mg, pct was palumbos protocol. It has been almost 5 months since coming off. Ok well its good to know it will just take more time, I just wasnt sure just wanted to get some others opinion. its good to have the reassurance that i am doing the right thing to just hang in there, just wanted to know if there are some herbs or vitamins aswell that can help the process thats all. I guess if that worked I would call them "magic" pills.

months later? how many months?!.....bro, depending on the person you could possibly be waiting 5 more months...or longer..i think i remember you are a young dude so hopefully you are quicker but dont get frustrated, stop looking for the magic pill, time is the magic pill...hence why most of the old school guys dont believe in pct...because it just may in fact delay the inevitable..which is waiting!

how long ago was you cycle...
and what were the results of you blood tests?

the only thing changed in my blood results were test levels dropped, all other lipids etc were in check test lh and fsh was a little on the low side.

the only thing changed in my blood results were test levels dropped, all other lipids etc were in check test lh and fsh was a little on the low side.

how low is your test 5 months off...i know in my mid twenties i went clean for a year one time...i didnt have blood tests but i didnt "feel" my self being normal in terms of test levels for a good 6 months easy...so chances are that even then i was on the low end of the scale and probably a little longer to get back to 100% or close to it

Well with a 12 month cycle your recovery definately wont be easy.. You could try another PCT, or just work with herbs and things like that to try and help.

Time is the only 100% cure in this situation, unless you're completely shutdown. Which you aren't because your bloodwork would have been worse off than just being low.

Hey bro, I feel your concern, im in a similar situation. The Humanofort is great Idea, I was told by someone who seems to know his stuff that Tribestan is also a good legal additive to the humanofort. A few months on that and you should see a good chang in your levels.

Here is an idea. Just let you body figure it out. Hell most people never did PCT. You will be fine and quite taking other stuff that may just slow the process of your body getting back to normal. Just a thought

Here is an idea. Just let you body figure it out. Hell most people never did PCT. You will be fine and quite taking other stuff that may just slow the process of your body getting back to normal. Just a thought

That sounds more like giving up rather than an idea, An idea to me is a LOGICAL hypothesis. I dont think taking things that are proven to increase natural testosterone (hamnofort, rhodiola, etc) is going to be counter productive... IMO

Hey bro, I feel your concern, im in a similar situation. The Humanofort is great Idea, I was told by someone who seems to know his stuff that Tribestan is also a good legal additive to the humanofort. A few months on that and you should see a good chang in your levels.

well I am going to continue taking the diesel test pro cycle by get diesel nutrition because of the great results I have heard about it, so far so good but the only thing I dont like is the stim effects But I will deal with it.

Ditto on the Tribestan/Humanofort combo, and increase your healthy fats esp. the mono's

I've heard Gaspari's "Novedex" is good for this.

Not sure of the spelling, but there's a short thread on here about a guy in your situation using it with good results.

I've heard Gaspari's "Novedex" is good for this.

Not sure of the spelling, but there's a short thread on here about a guy in your situation using it with good results.

No way. That shit will shut you down. Happened to a friend and myself.

King, just give it time, let your body 'fix' itself. As i told you it took me well over a year to recover to a somewhat normal test level (low but normal). You did the crime so to speak (stayed on for a year +) now you gotta pay the time.... you will come back, you are young. Dont turn to more drugs... trust me. Humanofort will help... trib will help (in my opinion). Get your good fats up, keep carbs moderate to low, beef, cage free eggs, and liver should be staples in your diet. Forget the clomid, hcg, etc... let your body recover. Lift hard, not long, eat perfect, and recover from w/o's. Get plenty of rest, take naps if possible. A potent extract of nettle root has also done wonders for me...

Good Advice...

King, just give it time, let your body 'fix' itself. As i told you it took me well over a year to recover to a somewhat normal test level (low but normal). You did the crime so to speak (stayed on for a year +) now you gotta pay the time.... you will come back, you are young. Dont turn to more drugs... trust me. Humanofort will help... trib will help (in my opinion). Get your good fats up, keep carbs moderate to low, beef, cage free eggs, and liver should be staples in your diet. Forget the clomid, hcg, etc... let your body recover. Lift hard, not long, eat perfect, and recover from w/o's. Get plenty of rest, take naps if possible. A potent extract of nettle root has also done wonders for me...

also herbs besides nettle root such as Damiana, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, Horny Goat weed, all helped me a lot.

also herbs besides nettle root such as Damiana, Avena Sativa, Muira Puama, Horny Goat weed, all helped me a lot.

For sure, I heard Mauro's Testoboost was decent.

Sound advice here. For some reason people forget that what people do to their bodies with hormones in levels never intended for human use is very much "voodoo chemistry" if anything else. There is no set time written in stone that it takes your body to come back to a fully functioning state of homeostatis. It sucks, but it's the truth. You will get back to normal at some point but it's going to take time, years even. It took me close to 15 months and that was with a PCT at the end of about 13 months of use at lower levels. Stinging Nettle Root can help increase free testosterone which will really make a difference. I strongly caution you to resist the temptation to go back on even a true HRT does of anything. You just end up delaying the hands of time from moving in favor of your body getting back to normal. Also, try to stay in a positive frame of mind. Probably one of the worst things about having your hormones out of whack is your bodies natural response to situations that given normal hormone levels, would trigger a favorable increase in testosterone, seratonin, and endorphins. It takes your body a long time to figure out this process again. All in due time though. Things will get better, just be prepared for a long road to full recovery.

Sound advice here. For some reason people forget that what people do to their bodies with hormones in levels never intended for human use is very much "voodoo chemistry" if anything else. There is no set time written in stone that it takes your body to come back to a fully functioning state of homeostatis. It sucks, but it's the truth. You will get back to normal at some point but it's going to take time, years even. It took me close to 15 months and that was with a PCT at the end of about 13 months of use at lower levels. Stinging Nettle Root can help increase free testosterone which will really make a difference. I strongly caution you to resist the temptation to go back on even a true HRT does of anything. You just end up delaying the hands of time from moving in favor of your body getting back to normal. Also, try to stay in a positive frame of mind. Probably one of the worst things about having your hormones out of whack is your bodies natural response to situations that given normal hormone levels, would trigger a favorable increase in testosterone, seratonin, and endorphins. It takes your body a long time to figure out this process again. All in due time though. Things will get better, just be prepared for a long road to full recovery.

Dude, your stats are awesome.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner