over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

INJECTIONS IN THE ABBS Q s

BIG ARMS

Newbies
CAN YOU inject GEAR INTO YOUR ABBS AND WHT PIN SIZE YOU USE TO INJECT AND WHTS THE BEST GEAR FOR THAT THANKS BIG ARMS

Actually, right behind the knee is best. Cause thats where the softest tissue is. Gets right into the knee muscle and blood stream. IF you cant reach the back of your knee, then your ankle is just fine.

Did it once hurt like a fuck. it was sore for a month. i,m referring to IM but SQ should not be an issue.

Last edited:
I use test Sub Q in my Quad, much easier than glute shots. I use it for TRT so the dose is not high. Even with a 1/2 CC of oil I can see a little leaking out of the inject spot so you probably would have to rotate areas so you don't lose any product.

Actually, right behind the knee is best. Cause thats where the softest tissue is. Gets right into the knee muscle and blood stream. IF you cant reach the back of your knee, then your ankle is just fine.
I've tried both and the best spot I've found is the wrist or right into my pecker. Gives me a raging boner the moment I stick it.:cool:

The above statements are facts!*

*This statement is false.

nice ANSWERS

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE ANSWERS NOBODY ON HERE SERIOUS EXCEPT BIG A
GOT MY ANSWER

THANKS FOR ALL THE NICE ANSWERS NOBODY ON HERE SERIOUS EXCEPT BIG A
GOT MY ANSWER

We're just busting your chops bro, it's just a newbie question you asked thats all. There are a huge number of roids that are meant to be injected straight into the muscle. And then there is insulin which is injected into soft tissue (fatty deposits) like the stomach area. It's not a common practice to inject something meant for muscluar injection into the stomach area.

We're just busting your chops bro, it's just a newbie question you asked thats all. There are a huge number of roids that are meant to be injected straight into the muscle. And then there is insulin which is injected into soft tissue (fatty deposits) like the stomach area. It's not a common practice to inject something meant for muscluar injection into the stomach area.
let him try some test 400 in the abs he will figure it out.

All gear is injected IM. What the heck are you talking about?

heres wht i mean

i know all gear is injected im but is ok to inject just into a small muscle group then a larger like delts qults and if you iject n to the abb wht gear do you use and pin for abbs

i know all gear is injected im but is ok to inject just into a small muscle group then a larger like delts qults and if you iject n to the abb wht gear do you use and pin for abbs

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, but now you're being an idiot for not reading what we have already said.

READ WHAT I SAID AGAIN AND READ WHAT tflexxin SAID, THEN GO BACK AND DELETE YOU POST SO YOU DONT LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT TWICE!

GOOD BYE

You can injected into any muscle and if you Lean enough 25ga 5/8 will do just fine. but from my experience abs and bies suck. everywhere else is not bad.but you will have to learn on your own what place is good and the others that are not.and for small muscles no more then 1/2 mil at a time and once a wk rotate

I find that under the finger nail is best !

I'm totally backing pinning my earlobe! Works a treat :D

i guess what everyone is getting at is...why would you want to inject into your abs??

Haha, a newb that just join this site and is already talking about AAS! And your name is "Big Arms" too! LMAO

What on Earth is a abb, qults, ijects, wht??
There are hundreds of boards and threads that tell you everything about AAS that you will ever need to know. There are even many whole websites with nothing but info on AAS. You have zero reason to even think about touching gear due to the extreme lack of everything about them.

Hooked on Phonics® | Pre-K: 3-4 years

Last edited:

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
jd08
NapsGear