over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bodybuilders that have red skin

kscowboy

Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
There are a couple of guys at my gym that are competitive bodybuilders. They always seem to be really red. Red like a sun burn. But its everyday all over their bodies. I doubt its tanning cause they are red and not tan. Is that melatonin or what makes these guys so red all the time?

could be the good stuff thats going around

or

you could just ask em

:cool:

Yeah i am going to ask them tomorrow. Just thought someone on here might know as well.

There are a couple of guys at my gym that are competitive bodybuilders. They always seem to be really red. Red like a sun burn. But its everyday all over their bodies. I doubt its tanning cause they are red and not tan. Is that melatonin or what makes these guys so red all the time?

Maybe they are staying in the tanning bed too long,,,,or they need to check their blood pressure.

I walked around like the damned Kool-Aid man when I was on Test Prop/Tren Hex.

... my blood pressure was the #1 factor. 4 weeks in on the above run, my BP jumped to 170(+)/110(+/-). And this is only dosing Test Prop @ 100mg EOD and Tren Hex @ 100mg E3D.

You asked if it could've been the Melanotan II ... from personal experience as well as from buddy's of mine who have ran it before, none of us ever experienced any increased redness solely from using MTII. I was using the tanning beds a lot while taking it, which only enhanced the darkening effects of the chem.

.. but I got too many random spots on my body to continue using MTII. I would've enjoyed another 60 day 'trial' with 40-60mg total, but too worried of these 'spots' popping up everywhere. I only ran 20mg consecutively last time around (2 yrs ago), for about 30 days total. MTII + tanning bed got me a lot more tan than tanning bed by itself.

Is there any niacin in Melanotan II?

Yep, id say most probably its BP. I had that before I started treating mine. I still did get it though when on cycles, even when my BP was normal while on meds, it was just not as deep a color or as noticable. The face and neck area always seem to be the worst.

Could be the bp and/or tanning...that and the rush of blood.

I don't think it's Melatonin though...From what I've seen, it make ya dark...not red.

melatonin? i take it every night to improve my sleep quality. its never made me red... LOL. :D

Many people always burn when they tan> Esp if naturally fair skinned. If they are using regular tanning beds they will always have a red look. Also bp is prob high.

When my face was Tomatoe Red,my bp was sky high and my rbc was at 19.
Donating blood can help bring down the rbc. Peace.

I've never taken melatonin, have chronically low blood pressure and also have it while off. I do have it more on days I'm on more stimulants. It's a catecholamine-thing like someone in the previous thread also said. That would also make sense theoretically since they are related anyway.

I've never seen it in the bb guys of bb gals in my gym, never had it myself. Really weird to hear that some guys are having this issue. I've seen some dudes kinda orange from the drug that makes you tan, oompah loompah-ish but never red. I only tan when my bod is comp ready or close to comp ready to decrease the amount of damage I'd be getting. Don't tan year round.

i was gonna say their BP as well...

as stated......high blood pressure, (and usually along with it high hemoglobin and high hematocrit)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear