Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS

PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-21-2010, 12:35 PM
babyface4life

HELIOS FAT BURNER

I sent out a e-mail to the oxide site last night and no answer because I think my hushmail account is not accepting some inmail , but anyone know how exactly to use the injectable helios fat burner ? Does this have to be injected directly into the fatty area? I cant imagine this is like some magic fat burner that you inject it and your fatty areas get rock hard .
Old 04-21-2010, 03:42 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by babyface4life View Post
I sent out a e-mail to the oxide site last night and no answer because I think my hushmail account is not accepting some inmail , but anyone know how exactly to use the injectable helios fat burner ? Does this have to be injected directly into the fatty area? I cant imagine this is like some magic fat burner that you inject it and your fatty areas get rock hard .
The HELIOS are injected subq into 'fatty' areas.
Old 04-21-2010, 04:18 PM
Banned

ID like some more info on this stuff....

burn fat in local areas? thats sounds awesome.

and which oxide site, pm me bud
Old 04-21-2010, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by onslaught View Post
ID like some more info on this stuff....

burn fat in local areas? thats sounds awesome.

and which oxide site, pm me bud
This is what I have heard too. I would love to read an article on the science behind this. Maybe Big A can help

** little richard - long tall sally playing in the backround and this... "billy....BILLY! the other day I went up to my girlfriend I said ya know I'd like a little pussy. She said me to, mines as big as a house"

respect thy brother in iron
Old 04-21-2010, 10:51 PM
babyface4life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie0072 View Post
This is what I have heard too. I would love to read an article on the science behind this. Maybe Big A can help
That would be nice . Big A , if you or another mod see this thread maybe you please provide me and some other members with some info on this drug and exactly how to use it because I can't find much info on the web, although it does say in the Anabolics 2005 issue to inject it locally in fatty areas, so is this all there is to using this ?
Old 04-21-2010, 10:59 PM
babyface4life

Received reply on helios.

I just received a reply from this sponcer and sure enough, this stuff has to be injected into fatty areas, so no need to bother Big A on this issue .
Old 04-22-2010, 12:13 AM
Kilo Klub Member

i think it is supposed to be injected in a symmetrical fashion as well. i.e. instead of injecting 1ml into the left side of your stomache as your entire dose, inject .5ml into the left and right sides.
Old 04-22-2010, 01:28 AM
Registered Member

Heres an article I found:

Helios dosage should start low (0.25 - 0.5cc) and increase daily or as the user can handle the clen side effects. I wouldn't dose past 3cc of either solution per day and I would split the dosage up into 12 hour intervals (ie have the dose in AM and the other half in the PM). The user can maintain that doase for as long as they wish but, they have to know to come off the higher doses much more slowly then they went up to the higher doses. ie : 1 week increasing daily dosage until the max desired dosafe is reached. Then 2-3 weeks at that dosage and finally dropping the daily dosage for a period of 2 weeks. There are no hard and fast rules but you have an idea how it works.

A good way to cycle Helios

CLEN/Yohimbine
WEEK 1 1/2 CC
WEEK 2 1 CC
WEEK 3 1.5 CC
WEEK 4 2 CC
WEEK 5 2.5 CC
WEEK 6 2 CC
WEEK 7 1 CC
WEEK 8 0.5 CC

T3
7 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
7 DAYS @ 50 MCG
5 DAYS @ 37.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
5 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 6.25 MCG

using it this way,is smart all around...i didn't feel any downfall once i seized the T3,because the clen was being run until week 8...intensity in the gym was still apparent all the way thru and didn't lose any of leaness post cycle...a diet that worked well on this was the ISOCALORIC diet by Dan Duchaine...

Inject the Clen/Yohim and drink the T3. Worked very well for me. I went as high as 4cc's of each per day, but not for long, mostly was at 3cc's per day with a long taper off.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:54 AM
Registered Member

check this thread out

This has a couple of different ways to use

Manual for Helios use
Old 04-22-2010, 06:54 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tylerman View Post
Heres an article I found:

Helios dosage should start low (0.25 - 0.5cc) and increase daily or as the user can handle the clen side effects. I wouldn't dose past 3cc of either solution per day and I would split the dosage up into 12 hour intervals (ie have the dose in AM and the other half in the PM). The user can maintain that doase for as long as they wish but, they have to know to come off the higher doses much more slowly then they went up to the higher doses. ie : 1 week increasing daily dosage until the max desired dosafe is reached. Then 2-3 weeks at that dosage and finally dropping the daily dosage for a period of 2 weeks. There are no hard and fast rules but you have an idea how it works.

A good way to cycle Helios

CLEN/Yohimbine
WEEK 1 1/2 CC
WEEK 2 1 CC
WEEK 3 1.5 CC
WEEK 4 2 CC
WEEK 5 2.5 CC
WEEK 6 2 CC
WEEK 7 1 CC
WEEK 8 0.5 CC

T3
7 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
7 DAYS @ 50 MCG
5 DAYS @ 37.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 25 MCG
5 DAYS @ 12.5 MCG
5 DAYS @ 6.25 MCG

using it this way,is smart all around...i didn't feel any downfall once i seized the T3,because the clen was being run until week 8...intensity in the gym was still apparent all the way thru and didn't lose any of leaness post cycle...a diet that worked well on this was the ISOCALORIC diet by Dan Duchaine...

Inject the Clen/Yohim and drink the T3. Worked very well for me. I went as high as 4cc's of each per day, but not for long, mostly was at 3cc's per day with a long taper off.

When you say "it worked for me" do you mean you actually got localized fat loss?

** little richard - long tall sally playing in the backround and this... "billy....BILLY! the other day I went up to my girlfriend I said ya know I'd like a little pussy. She said me to, mines as big as a house"

respect thy brother in iron
Old 04-22-2010, 07:57 AM
Registered Member

Be careful with volume. Even when your tolerance develops and you are looking into shooting 2-3mls/ed, I reccomend you keep each injection to less than .25mL or you will likely be in for some bruising. I had no idea what to say when my gf asked about the bruises on my love handles.
Old 04-22-2010, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

I like the stuff a lot.. It works but it's not magic. FYI sub q injections hurt more than im.
Just shoot it evenly in ur fat areas .5cc in each love handle (or where u have excess fat). If u mix it with ephedra ur gonna have a good time. IMO it's better than dnp (because of side effects)
Old 04-22-2010, 12:16 PM
babyface4life

HELIOS USE.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampower View Post
This has a couple of different ways to use

Manual for Helios use
Thanks for the article, but it just dawned on me now that I read some where using yohimbine and clen together can be dangerous and I may be better just using anavar with tren acetate and oral clen thrown in like I planed. I really want to try the green 50 mg var before their gone .
Old 04-24-2010, 06:51 PM
Kilo Klub Member

just watch your dose if using this. ive gone over 240mcg of clen(stupid, i know) without any jitters, heart palpitations, energy or anything aside from cramps. taking just 1ml of helios gave me jitters, palpitations, energy and those sides people would expect from clen.