advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALRi Humapro..Looks like Whey Protein's days might be numbered...

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
looks like ALRi is releasing the world's first HUMAN protein. nothing like whey....and 1g of it will be equivalent to 5.6g of pharmecutical whey. (thats right...the kind in IV bags at hospitals). Very little waste, 99% anabolic, and due to its efficiency servings are 5-10g up to 4 times a day.

40g of HUMAPRO will be equivalent to 224g of whey protein Isolate(pharm grade)

And here is the best part...I HEAR its going to be in tablets!

WOW.

With anything that comes out. I like to how its does first. So many things come out and sound awesome but die out fast.

looks like ALRi is releasing the world's first HUMAN protein. nothing like whey....and 1g of it will be equivalent to 5.6g of pharmecutical whey. (thats right...the kind in IV bags at hospitals). Very little waste, 99% anabolic, and due to its efficiency servings are 5-10g up to 4 times a day.

40g of HUMAPRO will be equivalent to 224g of whey protein Isolate(pharm grade)

And here is the best part...I HEAR its going to be in tablets!

WOW.

:rolleyes:

QUESTION

What is a " human" protein? You mean the same amino acid structure as human muscle tissue? That would not make much sense to me that is would be "better".......it all comes down to amino acids and reconfiguring after digestion..........cattle have tons of muscle but eat grass............eating meat would not be a good idea.....I assume.

AA profile

Here is the amino acid profile of human muscle, supposedly

Amino Acid Profile (mg / g protein)
42.09 mg alanine
33.17 mg arginine
92.46 mg aspartic acid
21.36 mg cysteine
220.98 mg glutamic acid
24.62 mg glycine
19.60 mg histidine50.50 mg isoleucine
90.45 mg leucine
71.98 mg lysine
19.72 mg methionine
39.32 mg phenylalanine
72,61 mg proline
58,92 mg serine
60.93 mg threonine
14.45 tryptophan
30.65 mg tyrosine
41.08 mg methionine + cysteine
69.97 mg phenylalanine + tyrosine

I mean

Just take LBAs.......very similar, but with hydroxyproline, valine. I really do not see the end for whey.....it is becoming huge in the use for cancer patients........LBAs are huge in hospitals for recovery...........BigA and Dante (TP) are way ahead of the game.

I know the "secret"!

Just take LBAs.......very similar, but with hydroxyproline, valine. I really do not see the end for whey.....it is becoming huge in the use for cancer patients........LBAs are huge in hospitals for recovery...........BigA and Dante (TP) are way ahead of the game.

Forget LBAs.... Or humapro... EAT GRASS! It works for the cows!

Seriously tho- the point is how the body will breakdown and use the protein, how "bio-available" it is... Beans and rice is considered a "complete" protein, but, sans the "genetic freaks", I don't think a pro would use that as their staple protein source for muscle building.

I think Phil asked the pertinent question- what do they mean by "human protein"? I think this needs to be clarified first otherwise this discussion will be just pure conjecture and waste a lot of time... OK, time do get off the toilet and do some declines haha

Well

I just read about it........the are nano-sizing the nutrients...........sounds good...........nanoC is a great product out there but EXPENSIVE.......the theory is that vitamin C cant get absorbed efficiently by the heart muscle so nano-sizing it helps absorption.......I can see this happening in the supplement industry but it may get messy with handling it.........they claim efficient timing and delivery systems.............sounds good...........not sure the source, but hopefully not mothers milk, hahhahhahaahha.....defatted I suppose??

With anything that comes out. I like to how its does first. So many things come out and sound awesome but die out fast.

Yep! Especially with Alri, they've came out with some shady products before. Remember the owner was in the news for something bad as well awhile back, don't remember exactly what though.
Life is very easy to understand for those worth understanding. If something looks and sounds too good to be true, it's because it is! Point blank

Yep! Especially with Alri, they've came out with some shady products before. Remember the owner was in the news for something bad as well awhile back, don't remember exactly what though.
Life is very easy to understand for those worth understanding. If something looks and sounds too good to be true, it's because it is! Point blank

spiking their fat burner with pharmaceutical stimulants
AND
spiking their product Jungle Warfare with a synthetic steroid derivative and called it a natural testosterone booster

from Author L. Rea's Q&A on RX.

Originally Posted by Author L. Rea View Post
As much at I would go with Human milk for the supply of material for fragmented extraction and enzymic conversions there is just not enough lactating women to supply all of us meat heads. lol (I think I will leave this one alone at this point)

Protein is made up of chains of amino acids. Not all of them are utilized when ingested and the ratios of whole protein amino acid profiles are way off for humans. Humapro is made from custom designed and manufactured Ajinamoto amino acids owned by us (that is the top pharma quality 99.9% purity amino acid manufacturer in the world) and mixed in a ratio exact to human cellular and enzymic physiology utilization. Then we added a few cool items and nano-size the matrix, then introduce a series of timed delivery systems so everything arrives at the right place at the right time for optimal nitrogen retension and prolonged pro-anabolic enviroment to muscle while starving fat. We have an on going clinical being performed by Dr. Cohen in conjunction with the Bio-Analytical Research Group to independantly validate our in house study. Then on to a University study that will be much broader. Hope that answers your questions.

spiking their fat burner with pharmaceutical stimulants
AND
spiking their product Jungle Warfare with a synthetic steroid derivative and called it a natural testosterone booster

spiking would insinuate that it was intentional. contamination was the issue, bro.

I think Phil asked the pertinent question- what do they mean by "human protein"? OK, time do get off the toilet and do some declines haha
I agree and thanx 4 sharing...
ALRI is a bit of a shaddy Co. ...
I just read about it........the are nano-sizing the nutrients...........sounds good...........nanoC is a great product out there but EXPENSIVE.......the theory is that vitamin C cant get absorbed efficiently by the heart muscle so nano-sizing it helps absorption.......I can see this happening in the supplement industry but it may get messy with handling it.........they claim efficient timing and delivery systems.............sounds good...........not sure the source, but hopefully not mothers milk, hahhahhahaahha.....defatted I suppose??

Is this the same as MuscleTech's Nano partical's??? You know how they have a few different products that are Nano sized down for better absortion...

"L.Rea" is joke and a shady mofo to say the least.

I personally wouldn't touch any of his products. You never know what you're ingesting.

spiking would insinuate that it was intentional. contamination was the issue, bro.

explain to me how you accidentally taint 2 runs of products with synthetic pharmaceutical stimulants and designer steroids at potent dosages...

I would love to hear it...

Last edited:
explain to me how you accidentally taint 2 runs of products with synthetic pharmaceutical stimulants and designer steroids...

I would love to hear it...

lol me too. must have "accidentally" knocked over a few bottle of clen in to each batch

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws