over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Male BB's, whats your childs gender?

Whats the gender of your child/children?

• male

Votes: 164 43.0%
  • female

Votes: 213 55.9%
  • cant have children

Votes: 44 11.5%

• Total voters

J.Blaze

Registered
There has been a discussion on this before, but never really any kind of poll. There is some belief that body builders, using AAS or not, produce female children. I personally have a daughter. When I had her I was lifting avidly, but I had not cycled at that point. I want to have a son or a couple. Most of the BB's I know have girls. Is there some reason for this? Does lifting and cycling make our body absorb more of the male hormones that are needed to make male children? Is there more to this than we know? I also added the option to choose more than one in the poll. If you have more than one child please state so. Thanks.

Last edited:
Have a daughter. I had been on a cycle for about 6 months when she was concieved.

this poll is long overdue. i hope everyone chimes in a vote. put my vote in:cool:
-JS

One son, with another boy on the way.:cool:

Concieved my daughter on 500mg of sust about 7th week in. That was my first cycle btw.... Oh and I have a son also while off cycle.

Last edited:
A poll like this, in a place like this will end up being scientific data someday. I really wonder if concieving while on cycle makes the chances of having a female greater. This may sound wierd, but the whole reason Im not cycling right now is to have a son.

A poll like this, in a place like this will end up being scientific data someday. I really wonder if concieving while on cycle makes the chances of having a female greater. This may sound wierd, but the whole reason Im not cycling right now is to have a son.

i think thats a great idea. might not work but can't hurt. thats a great decision bro. i have seen a majority of bodybuilders that are "on" have girls.
its not certain, as nothing in life is, but i do think it increases chances of having a girl from what i have seen and from asking around and from my experience:eek:
-JS

I have one of each , My daughter was concieved during my third cycle , 7 weeks into a 500mg Sust cycle.

son was concieved 6 years later maybe a dozen cycles later , was clean for 3 months when he was concieved.

both are very health children , my girl is A honor role and a talented in both sports and music , my son in the same way just younger and has a bit of ADD.

The Minister is the proud daddy of 4 boys, 2 conceived during cycles and one gorgeous little girl, also conceived on cycle. May God keep his hand above all of your children.

Have a daughter. I had been on a cycle for about 6 months when she was concieved.

Concieved my daughter on 500mg of sust about 7th week in. That was my first cycle btw.... Oh and I have a son also while off cycle.

I have one of each , My daughter was concieved during my third cycle , 7 weeks into a 500mg Sust cycle.

son was concieved 6 years later maybe a dozen cycles later , was clean for 3 months when he was concieved.

Great info guys. Im already starting to see the trend that I started this thread for. Girls on cycle, boys off. All I know is this, I better make a son this time. What really sucks is I want to do a summer cycle so bad and the wife forbids it because she agrees with me when I say girls are born when guys are using AAS. My next thread will be about the results of my GH only summer cycle.LOL

2 boys and one girl...one boy while on, one boy and girl while off.

i have three children.......get this - all three times they were on birth control....i have children between two women......2 boys both conceived on cycle......a daughter while off.......

I have 4 girls,2 while I was clean but lifting hard and the other 2 while on cycles.

2 little girls 11 months apart. been on and off just about everything except gh for over 20 years. 2 times i tried to concieve (her being off pill and me blowing load inside) she got pregnant.

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
HughJass