over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going bald

weight77

Registered
My training partner is worried his hair is going to fall out. He just started some tren this week and he thinks the shit is allready thining out his hair. I told him to lower the does or just stop taking it but he asked me about any products. I dont know of any. I just told him if your hair is falling out there is nothing you can do about it. But he said he dose not have it in his blood line and he actually has a thick head of hair and could probally stand to lose some..

But anyway could you guys help m out and let me know what he could take to reverse this.

It sounds like your buddy is tripping for no reason. lol.

Tell him to keep an eye on it and if his hair is really falling out...then stop.

Actually tell him to save the hair just so you can see it for yourself. lol. I doubt there will be much...lmao

BTW - Is this his first cycle or has he heard stories of tren affecting hairline severely? If so its most likely placebo effect.

i would like to know this too just for future situations

My last cycle i had some hair fall out in the shower a couple times and it freaked me out.

I have that thick whop dago hair so losin a lil won't hurt.

but i care just as much about my overall appearance as I do about my body.

isn't there some shampoo called Nizerol or something? how bout using rogain or something while ur on?

The guy has been on steriods for a very long time. I am not quit sure what he expected to happen. I am not sure what it is called but I know aas will shut down something that makes your hair fall out. That is where his concern is coming from. I cant really tell his hair is coming out. I mean it is not like he can grap a hand ful of hair and pull out a clump but he says it is fading in the front. anyway thanks for the help conan21 I tell him. can you get that shampoo at pharm..

DHT

DHT is what closes up the follicles, propecia can remedy this, or better yet, get proscar, (they are both finasteride) and get more bang for your buck.

Ivan is close.

DHT = dihydrotestosterone, is a metabolite of Testosterone, that is generated by conversion of test via the 5-alpha reductase enzymatic process (kind of like aromatase converts test to estrogen, 5-alpha reductase converts test to DHT.) Well DHT is the nasty fucker that knocks your hair out (actually it is one of a couple of know pathways, and there might be others), and it also causes your prostate to swell (Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia, BPH) so you have trouble taking a piss.

The most popular drug for blocking DHT is Finasteride (Proscar or Propecia), taken in 1mg (for hairloss) to 5mg (for prostate) per day doses. Now this will help with TESTOSTERONE related hair loss. That's why I always use it when I'm on test.

PLEASE NOTE: Finasteride does nothing for hairloss due to AAS that are not testosterone. So if your using Trenbolone, Winstrol, Nandrolone, Oxymetholone, etc. your hair can fall out via other mechanisms (non-DHT related) and Finasteride will do NOTHING for you.

So if your buddy is losing hair on Tren, well he's just SOL - although he can try things like Nizoral Shampoo, or Rogaine, and they might help. But I would drop the dose or change compounds if it were me.

hope this helps,

DrG

Last edited:
You said something about a shampoo?

I know there is one out there called Progaine, its a shampoo made by the Rogaine company, but the shampoo widens your hair thickness so it appears to have more hair, maybe that will work if he's really concerned. After continued use for sometime, it begins to help grow hair, but i dont know how long that takes.

Going Bald

Shave that shit and join the club! :D

Of all the gear that I have used the worst has to be tren followed by GH. I have used nizoral with the 2% keto.... 2X weekly for the past year and my hair kept falling out. My last alternative was to get a hair transplant and I had my first procedure done this past november and I could not be happier. I have a frontal hairline in my temple area for the first time in about 10 years. I go for my next procedure in april to fill in some new balding spots and make the new hair more dense. I will probably need one more procedure after that but this is by far the best thing that I have done for my hair.

proscar(finasteride) only works to block test from test use only through 5ar. so a topical antiandrogen like topical spironolactone is needed. In addtion nizoral and 5% minoxidil could be added to the mix. The thread link below goes into more specifics why and what to use.

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Re: Going Bald

A50# said:
Shave that shit and join the club! :D

That is what I told him..LOL..even though I am not part of the club. :)

thanks for all the help guys..

seems like

That when it comes to hair loss that is not Test (DHT) related, the topical solutions are giving most people the best results.

flax lignan

There is also a product called Linnumlife that is suppose to be able to help with baldness by blocking the function of DHT. It is a concentrate of flax lignan.

I dont think it would work as well as the pharmaceuticals but it is a "natural" alternative that you can implement

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws