over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A dumb question... Is Ronnie C. doing Olympia 2010

Emery

Kilo Klub Member
Is Ronnie for sure doing the 2010 Olympia? I saw some recent videos of him guest posing from this summer.

**broken link removed**

Looking huge on those videos. Just wondering if he is for sure competing:confused:

sp stupid i remember seeing a interview with dorian and somone asked him if he would compete again he bascially said to them in nicer words that was a stupid question iv already been the raining mr o why would i come back whats there to gain. No diss to big ronnier but dorian is a real intelligent guy though.

SB

I looked Ronnie up on Wikipedia and the article on there mentioned him stating he would be competing at the 2010 Olympia. I have also seen several other vids of him making mention of this possibility.

if his gut gets any bigger, its gonna pop and they will make a new alien movie

not trying to hate but god damn...

ronnie look like he got some "rest" maybe it was a good thing or smart move they(ifbb) took that title to give him that break he needed cause he wouldnt took one on his own, rather the plan is to compete or not that rest was needed!!

I seriously doubt it . .

i think he has had his day and may not crack the top 5 at this point.

Would he even be able to qualify for it? Can he just walk in and compete, or does he have to place well in a pro event?

Would he even be able to qualify for it? Can he just walk in and compete, or does he have to place well in a pro event?

I could be wrong but I though all ex Mr. Olympias automatically qualify? I could be way off but though I heard that before.

Ronnie has said he is thinking seriously about entering the Olympia. He does not have to qualify.

I could be wrong but I though all ex Mr. Olympias automatically qualify? I could be way off but though I heard that before.

I believe this to be true as well.
I also seen him say he was competing again this year.But If he does I'll be surprised.

Last edited:
He is not competing... his body has taken enough punishment. It was just a rumor - but, he is retired and will remain retired.

Unless the video was altered. Then he himself said he was.... however I believe that he won't be competing.

The one thing that confuses me, if he is retired why is he still doing guest posing as recent as June 2010. On his website there is video of this and he looks huge.

Surely he's getting paid but he is still carrying around one hell of a lot of muscle for a retired 46 year old guy! Are his genetics just that freaky that he remains that huge?

I'm just puzzled by the latest videos he has posted on his site and by the other videos I have seen where he is indicating he is still going to compete.

Looks like he is still lifting very hard and also supplementing pretty hard as well.

The one thing that confuses me, if he is retired why is he still doing guest posing as recent as June 2010. On his website there is video of this and he looks huge.

Surely he's getting paid but he is still carrying around one hell of a lot of muscle for a retired 46 year old guy! Are his genetics just that freaky that he remains that huge?

I'm just puzzled by the latest videos he has posted on his site and by the other videos I have seen where he is indicating he is still going to compete.

Looks like he is still lifting very hard and also supplementing pretty hard as well.
Ronnie is a genetic freak, im not sure but i think he has said that he was going to compete in Mr.O the last couple of years,i for sure saw him in an interview in the first part of this year saying he was.

if his gut gets any bigger, its gonna pop and they will make a new alien movie

not trying to hate but god damn...

Agreed. I actually felt bad for him. No definition and it does look like he's been eating good. He needs to stay retired.

He has been saying this for sometime. . . it was mention last year and he did not. It maybe some marketing ploy. He is still very noticeable, and the rumors are heard, but I am saying his body has had enough. Plus, if he was competing the word would be out and it would be used to bring thousand to see the Olympia. And, as it has been said... Olympia is showing signs of slowing down.

aybe he does guess posing for some money? He will be coming to my country next month.

aybe he does guess posing for some money? He will be coming to my country next month.

I'm sure $$ is a motivation...
however I would also guess that since he spent 25 years building muscle and still has it he might enjoy showing it off to fans who like to see it...

Without commenting on his current condition I will say that if people came to see me and cheered like that I would probably keep doing it as well.

lol, agreed. And Ronnie has always loved to hear them cheer.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws