Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 11:24 AM
Registered Member

Teeter Hang Ups EP-550 Inversion Table for spinal stenosis

Well I have thrown my back out about 5 times and this last time left me on the floor. I got a MRI and I have spinal stenosis. Its been 5 days and I am beginning to walk again and came across this product for $300. Does this inversion table really provide releif and is it worth the money for all of us with back problems. I really want to avoid surgury.
Old 02-19-2011, 03:52 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vein5 View Post
Well I have thrown my back out about 5 times and this last time left me on the floor. I got a MRI and I have spinal stenosis. Its been 5 days and I am beginning to walk again and came across this product for $300. Does this inversion table really provide releif and is it worth the money for all of us with back problems. I really want to avoid surgury.
I love inversion tables. I'm saying it will make you avoid surgery but the stretch I get from it cant be replaced.
Old 02-19-2011, 06:18 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I have one. And also i follow protocol in Book called "Pain Free".

Works wonders for a number people ive turned on to it.

Ak
Old 02-19-2011, 06:24 PM
Banned

ive had spinal fusion and it has been a lifesaver ..in my experience you are damaged goods and it will be an ongoing thing until the problem area is corrected ..thats the truth as i know it and im sorry to hear about the pain you are in as i know the misery ...kick back and watch some movies and hot/cold packs help alot
Old 02-19-2011, 06:38 PM
Registered Member

cervical traction

I have a cervical traction unit for my neck from a football injury in college and i love it. i would imagine the same stretch for my neck is the same for the back with this so i would say give it a shot..but i am more of a reader not so much a poster so what do i know haha
Old 02-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Kilo Klub Member

a car wreck over 10 years ago made me slip a vertibrae (not a disk, but a vertibrae!)..between that and the fact that I had compressed disks from power lifting...I really needed help. the first time taking gear was when a friend of mine hooked me up with D-bol. between the d-bol, continuing lifting (without a belt as much as possible) and the inversion table....I am pretty much back to normal...something my doc never expected.
Old 02-20-2011, 09:21 AM
BOARD SUPPORTER / Kilo Klub Member

I have tweeked my back a couple times, points to where I can't walk for a day or two, but never really that bad like some of you guys. Fortunately I worked at a sports store and had these for sale. Just to say I would come early to work just to use the teeter and stay after my shift to use the teeter again! It helped a lot but I don't have the money to purchase one. I would say we began to carry a "off brand" of teeter and it didn't feel the same. just fyi may be it was just me.
Old 02-20-2011, 10:55 AM
FOUNDING Member

I've had a Teeter Hangup table for 10 years now. I got it when the chiro recommended it to help my back. I had two vertebra rubbing in the back and pushing the disk out the front. Couldn't front squat the bar without pain. After a few months on the table I front squatted 200 kg.
Old 02-20-2011, 03:30 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt4330 View Post
I have tweeked my back a couple times, points to where I can't walk for a day or two, but never really that bad like some of you guys. Fortunately I worked at a sports store and had these for sale. Just to say I would come early to work just to use the teeter and stay after my shift to use the teeter again! It helped a lot but I don't have the money to purchase one. I would say we began to carry a "off brand" of teeter and it didn't feel the same. just fyi may be it was just me.
I used the settlement in the accident to buy mine...it was about $400 way back then