advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Trueprotein and MD team up to bring you...

mountaindog1

IFBB Pro / Featured Member / Kilo Klub
IFBB PROS
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I am very excited to announce that Trueprotein is now carrying "MD's Ultimate GLucose Disposal Agent."

This is a combo glucose disposal product that contains r-ALA, Gymnema, Chromium, Vanadyl and other ingerdients that make it truly unique. Alot of work was put into designing this formula to make it the best of the best, but truthfully I also just wanted something simple in one product instead of having folks take multiple products to get the same effect. I like simplicity.

Fire any questions my way...

THANK YOU to Trueprotein for bringing this to market!

Regards,
JM

Hell yea John! Glad to see you guys collaborating on something like that. Just by looking at the ingredients it certainly seems like a great product!

Hope all is going well with you!

goes to the top of my "to get" list! hell yea :headbang:

trueprotein is #1, anyone that knows anything at all about supplements knows it.

Okay, I know there are others besides me who do not know about the benefits and use of this product, so, I will be the Village Idiot and ask.

Thanks

John, since you write articles for T-nation, how would you compare this to Receptormax? Obviously we cant ask this question on their forums, as they will delete the thread.

Thank you sir.

you mean 1 bottle in my pantry, not 5. very cool
-c

This is AWESOME. Been using r-ala/chromum for GDA.

Few questions if you don't mind:

1- What is Gymnema?
2- When and how much do you recommend someone take this product? (Please advise for both bulking and cutting)
3- What are your thoughts on people taking this in the off season with their carb meals? I've read some people are against this b/c it can negatively affect GH (I believe it was GH... may have been igf or something like that... I can look it up if you'd like)

Awesome! multiple GDA's in one supplement is badass.

John, is this the product that SKIP was talking about for awhile? i remember him saying TP was working on a great GDA supplement.

I have been using R-ALA in all my refeeds and it is awesome, can wait to see how this stacks up! btw, Iv never used Gymnema before but have heard good things

John-For people like me that are not up to snuff as to what this is can you explain why i would need a glucose disposal agent and what does it actually do and who all needs it. KS

John-For people like me that are not up to snuff as to what this is can you explain why i would need a glucose disposal agent and what does it actually do and who all needs it. KS
:yeahthat:

Interested to know more as well.

sounds like a great product. i'd like to know more about it though

Awesome! When will it be available on TP??

Edit... LOL. Nevermind. I see it in your sig

be careful with the MD..

My first thought when I saw "MD" was "what the f*ck does that mag/site have to do with anything good?" and then I realized "Mountain Dog" LOL

I was big on r-ALA a few years ago then it slipped out of my purchasing cycle. I wasn't really sure how much it was helping. But I will definitely give it a try if MD designed it and TP sells it

Okay, I know there are others besides me who do not know about the benefits and use of this product, so, I will be the Village Idiot and ask.

Thanks

Hiflyer - you are not the village idiot...the village idiot pretends he knows, and never learns..you are wise for asking!!!!

Just overall, here are some thoughts:

First of all, this isn't something that is steroid-like, or will take 50 lbs of fat off of you in 5 weeks.....it's just a very good solid supplement with stuff I love such as:

1) r-ALA - everybody should take this or ala. It is the premier antioxidant supp. It regenerates itself over and over at a cellular level, making it available..so it works an an antioxidant....then works again, then works again...it also repairs liver damage quite effectively, and as it is marketed for this product, it is an insulin mimetic. These means it acts like insulin and drives other things like creatine into your muscle.

2) Gymenema Sylvestre - this is an Indian herb that Dr. Serrano turned me onto a couple of years ago. It is used in India to treat hyperglycemia. Now this is a cool compound. Long story short, it can help stop your intestine from absorbing sugar due to the gymnemic acids in it.

3) Cinnamon - Had to put this in there too. Cinnamon is another insulin mimetic that can increase glucose uptake by cells, and even help to run it into glycogen. There is alot of evidence that this helps with blood pressure (recent evidence), and it reduces triglycerides...

4) Chromium Piccolinate - Been around forever to help insulin work better. I trust you have heard of this one..

5) Vanadyl Sulfate - another old school insulin mimetic that we put in there...

6) Biotin - Added this because it can help with insulin sensitivity also. It ma make Chromium work better too...jury is still out on that one..

Yes sir! I for one love GDA's when dieting especially. I don't take insulin personally, and would rather use these products to drive nutrients and such into tissues post workout safely during the post workout window, without hammering my pancreas. This is good for muscle growth. Outside the post workout window, controlling blood sugar levels enable you to burn fat more efficiently just due to the simple fact that high levels glucose in your blood make it extremely difficult to burn fat. This will help "dispose" of the glucose. I also use it offseason to manage bodyfat levels...

JM

Hiflyer - you are not the village idiot...the village idiot pretends he knows, and never learns..you are wise for asking!!!!

Just overall, here are some thoughts:

First of all, this isn't something that is steroid-like, or will take 50 lbs of fat off of you in 5 weeks.....it's just a very good solid supplement with stuff I love such as:

1) r-ALA - everybody should take this or ala. It is the premier antioxidant supp. It regenerates itself over and over at a cellular level, making it available..so it works an an antioxidant....then works again, then works again...it also repairs liver damage quite effectively, and as it is marketed for this product, it is an insulin mimetic. These means it acts like insulin and drives other things like creatine into your muscle.

2) Gymenema Sylvestre - this is an Indian herb that Dr. Serrano turned me onto a couple of years ago. It is used in India to treat hyperglycemia. Now this is a cool compound. Long story short, it can help stop your intestine from absorbing sugar due to the gymnemic acids in it.

3) Cinnamon - Had to put this in there too. Cinnamon is another insulin mimetic that can increase glucose uptake by cells, and even help to run it into glycogen. There is alot of evidence that this helps with blood pressure (recent evidence), and it reduces triglycerides...

4) Chromium Piccolinate - Been around forever to help insulin work better. I trust you have heard of this one..

5) Vanadyl Sulfate - another old school insulin mimetic that we put in there...

6) Biotin - Added this because it can help with insulin sensitivity also. It ma make Chromium work better too...jury is still out on that one..

Very informative post! Thanks...after reading this post; I am going to give this product a try. What is the dosing schedule and how long should this be taken to notice results?

you mean 1 bottle in my pantry, not 5. very cool
-c

Yea, I got tired of asking people to take Chromium, ALA, and Gymnema...oh and put cinnamon in all their shakes and oatmeal...so i asked TP if they would be interested in making a combo product, and I also added other stuff to make it even better. I considered adding D-Pinitol but it was waaay to expensive to use the right dose...I guess we could have added a teeny amount just to put in on the label like other companies..haha...also could have used Banaba leaf, but I think we got the right stuff in this one...

JM

Very informative post! Thanks...after reading this post; I am going to give this product a try. What is the dosing schedule and how long should this be taken to notice results?

Take a serving (2 caps) with your higher carb meals...up to 3 servings a day....you could do more, but I don't think you'll need more...that should do it...

It shouldn't take long to notice results...it doesn't need to build up in your body to produce an effect....

There are other general health beenfits to this product that I will talk more about too, but I realize many want something they can feel now, not something that will make them live longer..hahah...I should have added Niacin to it so everybody could feel the "flush"...

Looks like Ima have to place yet another TP order

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner