over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

My journey to hell and back!

Maverick

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Hello everybody,

Its good see promuscle still alive and kicking. I see alot of familiar names and many I dont but that is the nature of the boards. People come and go and new ones replace the old. For all the old guys that I know here, MikeS, rAJJIN, LATS, jig, JAG, TRA, mental1, allbeef. its good to see you guys are still around.

Its good to be home finally and finished with my nightnare. im on probation finally. Spending time with my family. Being put in prison for 20 months for AAS isnt something that I would wish on any of you.

Long story short to all of those heard only some of the story, I was a distributor of AAS on the boards. I was caught up in 2007 in Operation Raw Deal. I was ratted out to the feds by a former moderator here BigBadAsian. He sold to an undercover DEA and then ratted me out to save himself.

I was caught up, refused to roll on anybody and hired Rick Collins. Really quick i would like to give a quick shout out to Rick Collins and Mike DiMaggio and let everybody know what great lawyers they are. They worked along with my local lawyer to get the best possible sentence for me as a first time offender. If you are ever in need of legal defense please use them. They will really help you. Anyway BBA ratted me out to save his ass and they arrested me on September 21st. I was charged with conspiracy to import anabolic steroids and wire fraud. I got the conspiracy becuase they never actually caught me selling anything. Only the emails and texts from BBA and Leo the chinese connection when he was busted. They traced me to Leo when he was busted his emails and western union. Which landed the wire fraud/ money laundering.

Anyway I refused to roll which led to a lengthy pretrial. Rick tried to drag it out as long as possible help me which it did. I ended up pleading guilty as the feds have a 98% conviction rate and if they come to get you they have a good case against. For me it was BBA and Leo. Not much i could do. Fight it and get 5 years plead guilty and look at 2-3 due to the quantity. I didnt even get the safety valve for first time offender because i refused to roll and my US Attorney wouldnt give it. At my sentencing Rick worked his magic as he does when you pay good money for a top notch lawyer and I recieved 20 months as a first time offender with a 0 criminal history. Hard to swallow when you saw everybody else getting a year and a day, probation, etc. we all know why though. Poor pro pharm got 39 months in the same district as me but he had prior history. I served in beaumont texas FPC. Not the best place to be. But I made it through.

It was a very difficult time being so far from home. The BOP screwed me and sent me far away for a first timer which they normally dont do. Only saw my family 3 times in 17 months. I got 3 off for good behavior. Was difficult on my wife and myself but it made us stronger. If I coudl do it all over again i would never have entered into the dealing side of AAS. It was never worth the pain and misery I and my family have been through. I thought i was invincible but life has a way of knocking you down when you think you're bigger than you really are.

I will tell all the people here slinging out in the open or undercover, it isnt IF you get busted it is WHEN. Trust me. If you are doing something illegal now just take what you have done and thank your lucky stars. Dont end up like me and every other source. There are no stars on a wall for us like at the CIA. No such thing as a retired drug dealer. If you go tot he well one to many time you will fall in. IT WILL HAPPEN. Somebody you deal with will get pinched and rat you out or you will slip up. Sources have a shelf life. Many of the sources here dont have the mental fortitude to stare down a US Attorney and keep your mouth shut. The idea of prison will scare most men. You find out who you really are when faced in a situation like this. Im proud to say i never rolled. MikeS knows Rick Collins and can vouch as can Rick if you ask him.

I always figured it was my crime it was my time and I was always prepared for the consequences of my actions. Im just very sorry I put my family through all the misery and pain. if I could do it over I wouldnt have. Not for all the tea in china.

Anyway Im finally out. I have a felony convicition that will haunt me for the rest of my life and the loss of some of my civil liberties. None of this is something Im proud of. I wish i could go back and change it but all I can do is move forward.

In closing I want to say thanks to the people who wished me well and kept in touch. Mike, and J especially. You guys are true friends and rare breeds of men. Its an honor to call you my friends.

The best part of this is that I made it through. A little worse for wear but still here. The boards dont have much meaning for me like they used to but its still nice to drop in every once and a while and see some familar faces.

In closing I would like to say hello to all my former buddies here and wish you all well. It is nice to chat with you guys again. I wish you all the best and Im here to spread this message form personal experience. if you slinging, stop. I know most of you wont and some may even think Im crazy. But you will pay for it in the end. I did. I had to go to prison for 17 months while the rat bastard who snitched on me lived his life normally and hell is even still competeing in bodybuilding shows.

That thought kept me cold at night in my cell. Heed that as a warning to all who still sling. Allbeef will back me up on that. Thank you and god bless.

Last edited:
Great to see you are out and well brother. We go back a long time on these boards and you have always been one of the good ones. Welcome home old friend...

Good to see you back!

Been a while and glad to hear your free and back with your family. I hope everything stays positive for you now bro.

Although i am not familiar with you, i am familiar with your story.
So welcome back.

Damn

He'll of an eye opener... Thanks for sharing. Take care bro

Congrats on getting out, Maverick. Sorry all of this happened to both yourself and your family, you were always a good guy. Your post speaks volumes on the cold-hearted truth, thanks for sharing that, whether it is followed or not. You never have to question your manhood or honor my friend, which is more than BBA will ever be able to say or admit, his time will come, in some form or another. You have been missed and thought of the past 2.5 years by many, rajjin and mikeS just to name a few like you stated. Keep your head up, and make the most of what you have now....if you ever need to talk to anybody, you have friends here.

Go enjoy your family and freedom now bud, and at least keep in touch now and then.

Respects,
MR. BMJ

Good to see you again. Wise words.

Good luck. Keep your head held high and look to the future. The past is just that. Family first

Glad to have you back Maverick!!!:)

serious story. also always wondered what the whole BBA thing was about. What a scumbag. Glad to see that you are out

respect for keeping your mouth shut and taking it like a man. Too bad everyone doesn't have your morals.

great thread

Mav what would you have gotten if you ratted?? also if they already had bba and leo who did they want you to rat out?

Glad to hear your Out Mike!! So much truth in that post....Guys need to read it over and over.

Call me or hit me up anytime. Ill buy you some lunch and we can chat.
If your out of work or having troubles finding something I may be able to help there also if you want to work some construction on an army base.

Much respect for how you handled it.

Glad to hear your Out Mike!! So much truth in that post....Guys need to read it over and over.

Call me or hit me up anytime. Ill buy you some lunch and we can chat.
If your out of work or having troubles finding something I may be able to help there also if you want to work some construction on an army base.

Much respect for how you handled it.

Thanks man I appreciate it. It is good to be out. Its is good to see you guys still kicking. It was a experience i will never forget. It taught me alot of things about myself. I learned some valuable lessons about life, friends and trust. Who you can count on and who you cant. It made me stronger.

Shoot me a pm and I will call you. Hope all is well buddy. Thanks for the well wishes.

Welcome back bro. Glad you made it and it will make you such a strong and respectable person. Glad you kept your family intact they are the most important now.

Thanks for sharing that with us, obviously new here, but I know where you are coming from. I got lucky once with my fast money but stopped after almost facing the end of my life. I didn't continue and I hope someone reads your post and truly takes it to heart and detour them from a big consequence.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws