over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

OT- just saw Jose Canseco

phreak

Registered
So, I guess we haven't heard much from him since that A&E special.. Well I am walking back from lunch and he passes me with what I thought was his daughter until they started kissing as they headed into the Cheesecake Factory.

He looks like a tall guy that used to lift weights. I guess that's what he is now :D

The size is GONE. I know he got caught trying to come back from Mexico with some HCG, I wonder if he ever got TRT cause he would need it with a girl that young lol. Anyways I snapped a pic with my phone that isn't very good:

Damn can't upload from the phone with I am typing on. I'll post it up later tonight.

Canseco was a big boy back in the day!

In his first book he said he would spend up to 10 grand a month on gear....WOW

Btw I'm not picking on the guy.. Everyone loses size when they quit training and supplementing. It was just weird to see him so thin considering the size he once had

Plays softball now with his brother Ozzie and Jeff Hall. Sponsored by Bass and has a bat called "Juiced". Hits a softball far...

He is a troll.

it really is a shame he had to resort to ratting out the entire sport just to make money and gain mainstream fame with his book. Otherwise he seems like a smart well spoken guy. It's hard to forgive him for what he did though

i see how you can call him a rat but at the same time can you see he just said what we all knew...?
thats essentially what he did is just lay it all out there cuz its so obvious to him and us and anyone remotely educated on performance enhancing drugs that guys are juiced and making baseball fun.

i see him as less of a rat and more like a guy that came out of the closet. now everyone still in the closet is pissed lol.
-JS

it really is a shame he had to resort to ratting out the entire sport just to make money and gain mainstream fame with his book. Otherwise he seems like a smart well spoken guy. It's hard to forgive him for what he did though

I agree. Anyone who makes money off snitching on former teams and people who confided in him and considered him a friend is a bitch in my opinion. I think he still could have capitalized on his knowledge of drugs and such in the sport and his personal use with out naming names. Thats a straight bitch move...

i see how you can call him a rat but at the same time can you see he just said what we all knew...?
thats essentially what he did is just lay it all out there cuz its so obvious to him and us and anyone remotely educated on performance enhancing drugs that guys are juiced and making baseball fun.

i see him as less of a rat and more like a guy that came out of the closet. now everyone still in the closet is pissed lol.
-JS

we knew yes, but that is because we use ourselves and know how this stuff works...but remember the general population doesn't have a clue when it comes to steroids. You have people out there thinking jay cutler is natural by looking at a pic of him. People didn't want to believe their heroes were taking steroids, so canseco let a secret out of the bag to all these naive individuals

I agree. Anyone who makes money off snitching on former teams and people who confided in him and considered him a friend is a bitch in my opinion. I think he still could have capitalized on his knowledge of drugs and such in the sport and his personal use with out naming names. Thats a straight bitch move...

for the record, YES, he sucks.
-JS

here's the pic

sorry it's not a better quality, i had to move quick.. fishing my phone out of my suit and snapping it fast made it a little blurry. he walked past me pretty quickly so i didn't have much time.

you can see the legs are gone, this pic actually makes him look bigger than he looks in person.

i'm with you guys on the whole book thing... on the one hand he was just saying things everyone "in the know" knew, on the other he shouldn't have named names.

Attachments

• Jose C Galleria.JPG
    Jose C Galleria.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 572
Im suprised someone hasnt killed him yet, lol.
I remember about 6 months ago there was a little story on him on Entertainment Tonight. ,,LOL.. I know, Yes I watch ET from time to time, lol.... Where his land lord kicked him out of his rental property and he had destoryed the house.. Did anyone else see that??? ,LOL... I'm going to catch hell on this one I know, lol... Its all good

He looked big on the Celebrity Apprentice. That wasn't filmed all that long ago, was it? His head was huge...

He looked big on the Celebrity Apprentice. That wasn't filmed all that long ago, was it? His head was huge...

I watched that show for the first time the other night. Clearly he was the biggest man there. In fact didn't they refer to his weight?

sorry it's not a better quality, i had to move quick.. fishing my phone out of my suit and snapping it fast made it a little blurry. he walked past me pretty quickly so i didn't have much time.

you can see the legs are gone, this pic actually makes him look bigger than he looks in person.

i'm with you guys on the whole book thing... on the one hand he was just saying things everyone "in the know" knew, on the other he shouldn't have named names.

Is that the C.F. at the Sherman Oaks Galleria bro?? hahah!! I run into Jose a lot at Pan City 24hrs (hahah I know I only train there sometimes cause it's close to work). The guy is still huge in a tank top, but lifts like a fucking girl. 135 incline smith machine reps for 10+ sets.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131