over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What will make you read this thread? Kidneys

PHIL HERNON

Banned
Kidney damage.......if you use steroids for more than 3-4 years.........YOU have it. I have it........10 out of 10 bodybuilders have it.......I have had it for 10 years....NOW WHAT? Well, let me help answer some questions for you......its time I came clean. Ask away.......I will start with this.........there are many forms of it...is is primary? Secondary? What caused it? Can you stop what caused it? Everyone reaches end stage renal failure about lets say for ease, the number 12. Some people are at 90 with damage....some are at 100 with damage.......some are at 50.....30......how soon will you reach 12 depends upon how you treat your body. GFR is the numbers I speak of.......will it decline fast like 5 points a year? 1 point a year? If you are at 50 and it declines 5 points a year, then you have 8 years until you need a replacement. If it declines 1 point a year then you have 40 years. If you are at 100 and it declines 10 points a year, well, you have 9 years...........it all comes down to rate of decline. You could have the best number now, but if you urinate protein you speed up the decline.......high blood pressure speeds up the decline..diabetes speeds up the decline..........how do you slow down the decline? Some use ACE inhibitors..........you all should eat the kidney diet......steroids raise serum calcium levels through the PTH, intact levels raising....that means high serum calcium of dangerous levels AND bone decline.....hardened arteries.......more protein means more decline on top of that.........anyway.........we need to SLOW it down......not everyone will reach failure, even at low levels IF you slow the decline.........

By Numbers im assuming your talking about GFR Rate.....125 is national standard. If your looking for more info let me know I have heaploads !

For bodybuilders? Yes, I spell out GRF above.....

I have never been a proponent of large doses.
How do you feel about 100-200 mg a week? Maybe with 2ius of gh daily.
Just curious. Do you feel that is an okay range or is even that damaging?
Thanks.

I have never been a proponent of large doses.
How do you feel about 100-200 mg a week? Maybe with 2ius of gh daily.
Just curious. Do you feel that is an okay range or is even that damaging?
Thanks.

I personally think that 100-200mg a wk along with 2iu of gh daily will affect your BUN and Creatine but may only show a slight decline in your GFR over a long peroid of time. How long are we taking the 100-200mg for and what is your current health stats? BP, PSA, Lipids....ect....All of this is taken into consideration....I personally have cruised on some test to hold a certain physique in the past and noticed a slight decline in my GFR after 8 months of just crusing but with in 30 days all of my levels were back to normal including Lipids....BP is a huge factor in renal failure the harder your heart has to work the harder your golemerli have to work to filter while they are under pressure...Keeping your BP down will help your kidneys so much...Cutting down on bloat will reduce BP and some Nician will help out as well.

phil how does the average body builder who cycles+pct=time off fit into what you are talking about? Are you saying three consecutive years? or three years combined.

Thanks on advance, big fan here.

I personally think that 100-200mg a wk along with 2iu of gh daily will affect your BUN and Creatine but may only show a slight decline in your GFR over a long peroid of time. How long are we taking the 100-200mg for and what is your current health stats? BP, PSA, Lipids....ect....All of this is taken into consideration....I personally have cruised on some test to hold a certain physique in the past and noticed a slight decline in my GFR after 8 months of just crusing but with in 30 days all of my levels were back to normal including Lipids....BP is a huge factor in renal failure the harder your heart has to work the harder your golemerli have to work to filter while they are under pressure...Keeping your BP down will help your kidneys so much...Cutting down on bloat will reduce BP and some Nician will help out as well.

I generally stay on 100mg a week, and then periodically add in things for short periods that would bump it up to 200-250 a week.
BP is actually doing really good. 120/76 at my last dr visit.

I generally stay on 100mg a week, and then periodically add in things for short periods that would bump it up to 200-250 a week.
BP is actually doing really good. 120/76 at my last dr visit.

Good very good to hear! So some side info! Finasteride which is a DHT blocker is used for prostrate enlargement but as a alternate use can be used at a dose of 2.5mg for male pattern baldness same as "propecia"...My point...2.5mg of Finasteride (proscar) has an desired side effect of lowering ones BP....So you can cut back on hair loss during your cycle or hair thinning and knock down your BP along the way... Depending on your age and what your running at 100mg a week you may just be replacing what naturally should be there kinda like the fountain of youth...The doses in the 700 to 1000mg range really do a number on ya the 250- 500mg is a little smarter for a cycle...

Phil,

After reading some of your posts in the past, I see you are an advocate of low doses for health reasons. Are you an advocate of (hypothetically) a cylce of low dose test, without all these other compounds? Do you feel the other compounds are major contributors to health issues?

"Kidney damage.......if you use steroids for more than 3-4 years.........YOU have it. I have it........10 out of 10 bodybuilders have it"

If this is indeed true, sure is a eye opener. I would like to hear more information from Phil on how he has come to this frightening conclusion.

I would have to recommend Dr. Christophers Blood Circulation herbal detox pills, as well as his Kidney Cleanse line. They seem to work wonders for me, and I plan on running them for as long as I stay on AAS.

Kidney Diet?

What is the Kidney Diet?

What supplements can help cleanse/help the kidneys deal with what we put them thru.

Also blood pressure, I take Hawthorne Berry and try to keep my bodyweight/water retention as low as i can, seems to help with blood pressure.

The GFR decline rate is unpredictable. It depends on the kidney disease you have. For example, if your kidneys are scarred, you can not reverse that. Now if you have inflammation, you might be able to slow it down mostly by using drugs.

If you want to help your kidneys, you have to watch what you eat.

High bp, will damage your kidneys eventually.

Working in long term care there are 3 things I see the most.

1. Stroke victims = can't wipe their own ass or hardly talk
2. dialysis patients = 3x a week dialysis (kidneys failed)
3. diabetes patients = poked and prodded all day every day with insulin needles and finger pricks to test blood sugar (no to mention the amputations)

Almost all of the older people who are in long term and acute care places have these by themselves or in combination.

The more i read, the less i want to be part of "The game". After recently doing my first show, I'm not so sure i even care for the people I found there. I referr to it as the "parade of the deluded". I love getting/being huge but between the ego's, 2 sided mouths, and all the other BS, sadly i'm leaning in the direction this may not be for me. Especially hearing about the Kidney thing, yeah, maybe time to re-prioritize.

This will seriously make people think twice before contacting board sponsors lol.

Well

Phil,

After reading some of your posts in the past, I see you are an advocate of low doses for health reasons. Are you an advocate of (hypothetically) a cylce of low dose test, without all these other compounds? Do you feel the other compounds are major contributors to health issues?

I would stick to HRT test........cjc, GHRP, Ipam, GH, IGF......that stuff..keep weight DOWN.........BP down......

If my tests came back fine, does this mean i can still have it?

I would stick to HRT test........cjc, GHRP, Ipam, GH, IGF......that stuff..keep weight DOWN.........BP down......

Thanks Phil! I've never really had the desire to try other compounds like tren, bc I don't want to experiment and find my "optimal dose" to stave off sides. I don't want to take this to offset that, and add this to offset that ya know. I like how you think. I'm going to be a dad VERY soon, like this week, and I want to be the healthiest dad I can be. I want to see my kids have kids and play with my grandkids

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
methyl m1ke
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws