Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription       Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-24-2011, 12:01 PM
Newbie Registered Member

DNP in thailand

has anyone bought or found DNP in thailand ?
I'm planning on going there mid may, staying in bangkok then phuket and hoping I could get some from there
Old 04-24-2011, 12:58 PM
Registered Member

I have spent a good amount of time in Thailand, dnp, i never came across. They have plenty of other stuff. The heat there while taking dnp would not be fun!
They do have some great T3 there and clen.
Old 04-24-2011, 01:23 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jpsstar View Post
I have spent a good amount of time in Thailand, dnp, i never came across. They have plenty of other stuff. The heat there while taking dnp would not be fun!
They do have some great T3 there and clen.
I'm not planning on using dnp there, I was just wondering if I could find some
Old 04-24-2011, 06:52 PM
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4v0 View Post
has anyone bought or found DNP in thailand ?
I'm planning on going there mid may, staying in bangkok then phuket and hoping I could get some from there
Ive never seen it there. I'm sure it can be found about anywhere if you have the right resources though.
Old 04-25-2011, 01:53 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by br4v0 View Post
I'm not planning on using dnp there, I was just wondering if I could find some

Zero chance and that applies to any country even China.
Old 04-25-2011, 05:57 AM
Board Supporter / Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

So far no DNP can be found there.