over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

MD's Glucose Disposal Agent

aphextwin

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I wanted to read some reviews on Mountaindog's TP GDA product. Has amyone here notice any benefits while using this product?

Im interested in reviews as well. Just got my order from TP and really wanted to try it. It has all the top GDA in the ingredients but are ingredients listed by the quantity first ? I want to pick it up but is just a little too expensive for me

Last edited:
Feel free to fire away with any questions. I don't think enough people have tried it and for long enough to really form an opinion. It's meant to assist with getting leaner (not a fat burner), a blood glucose regulator, and it also helps drive nutrients into cells. I have always used insulin mimetics and glucose disposal agents to stay leaner and help stay lean on carb days, and I used several, so I just had TP package them all into one product so I didn't have to get 5 or 6 different things.

JM

Feel free to fire away with any questions. I don't think enough people have tried it and for long enough to really form an opinion. It's meant to assist with getting leaner (not a fat burner), a blood glucose regulator, and it also helps drive nutrients into cells. I have always used insulin mimetics and glucose disposal agents to stay leaner and help stay lean on carb days, and I used several, so I just had TP package them all into one product so I didn't have to get 5 or 6 different things.

JM

John, do you take your GDA's with all your starchy carb meals?

Right now i am just taking 400mgs of ALA with my starchy carb meals that are higher GI such as Jasmine rice. If the carb source is relatively low GI like oatmeal or a sweet potato, do you feel it is necessary to take a GDA?

Right now i am just taking 400mgs of ALA with my starchy carb meals that are higher GI such as Jasmine rice. If the carb source is relatively low GI like oatmeal or a sweet potato, do you feel it is necessary to take a GDA?

For a big guy like you, I would probably do 3 carb meals with the GDA, assuming you have at least 3 heavier carb meals in a day (I would not use it preworkout with carbs though)...You can also use it post workout with huge carb meals and cheat meals too..

JM

Oh crap - I didn't even answer your question..Yes I would take with the starchier carb meals too...high and low GI...if you take high GI carbs postworkout, that is a great opportunity to use as well..

JM

Defiantly gonna have to give this a shot , been using Metformin but lately it gives me the worst gas I've ever encountered no matter what I eat it with. Only been taking it after my two big carb meals once a week (bout 200g each meal)
MD , how much would you recommend to take with eating a big carb meal say 150-200g worth from a source like sweet potatoes??

Defiantly gonna have to give this a shot , been using Metformin but lately it gives me the worst gas I've ever encountered no matter what I eat it with. Only been taking it after my two big carb meals once a week (bout 200g each meal)
MD , how much would you recommend to take with eating a big carb meal say 150-200g worth from a source like sweet potatoes??

with 200 grams of carbs I would take 2 servings...so 4 caps!

JM

I ordered to bottles y-day. I want to use while eating clean this summer. I am able to still eat a decent amount of carbs and not get fat.

Will be picking more of this soon.

Why don't you recommend the product for preworkout with carbs. Some of us take insulin preworkout and this may be a better option don't you think?

The beggar

I like the ingredient list.

One question though, has anyone noticed bloating or gas with your product?

Every GDA that I have used has caused me to bloat and gas big time. And I have tried them all. I think it may be the banaba or berberine that offends me so much, but I am not sure.

Your GDA doesn't have either... which may be good for me.

Very curious to know if anyone has noticed bloating with yours?

I highly doubt you will experience any gas from this product.

I like the ingredient list.

One question though, has anyone noticed bloating or gas with your product?

Every GDA that I have used has caused me to bloat and gas big time. And I have tried them all. I think it may be the banaba or berberine that offends me so much, but I am not sure.

Your GDA doesn't have either... which may be good for me.

Very curious to know if anyone has noticed bloating with yours?

Thats strange. I find that GDA's usually help PREVENT gas and bloating for me, especially if im talking in a A LOT of carbs during the day. Also seems to help me not look so distended by the end of the day.

I am very interested in trying this out and seeing how the Gymnema Sylvestre is. I've basically stuck to Cinnamon, R-ALA and some Chromium as my GDAs but have heard great things about Gymnema.

Why don't you recommend the product for preworkout with carbs. Some of us take insulin preworkout and this may be a better option don't you think?

The beggar

No, I am 100% anti-insulin, and especially pre-workout...I don't believe in screwing with your pancreas..but that's just me...but YES, this is def a SAFER option my friend....

JM

Thats strange. I find that GDA's usually help PREVENT gas and bloating for me, especially if im talking in a A LOT of carbs during the day. Also seems to help me not look so distended by the end of the day.

I am very interested in trying this out and seeing how the Gymnema Sylvestre is. I've basically stuck to Cinnamon, R-ALA and some Chromium as my GDAs but have heard great things about Gymnema.

Yea I agree - if anything less bloat and gas...I like gymnema alot, and I LOVE ALA and Cin...so I am really happy with this blend...

Soon I am prbly going to grab a bottle or 2 and give it a try, I have used others before that had Norvaline in them. But i have always like the pairing of chromium and VS, which the others did not have, had to get them seperate.

Hopefully the new LBA will come out soon and I will get the new flavors and some of bottles of these. Or when my current joint compound runs low, forgot to get TP's joint support when i got me big lba order this past week.

Hmm.. I've used pslin, anabolic pump, glycobol, recompadrol, need2slin, slinsane.

I always get bloated, distended gut, severely bloated face... Bad gas. I don't know what it is. I had to stop using those kind of supps all together.

I've used vanadyl sulfate and r-ala together without any issues.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws