over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Adderall O/T

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
I started taking this about 2 months ago prescribed by my pcp because I was having trouble with paying attention in class and motivation to study was low(biology major). I have 20mg tabs and I take 10mg as needed and I tell you what this stuff is simply AMAZING! My focus is 100% better and I can't keep my self out of my books. I was sketchy about taking this drug as it is an amphetamine, but I do not depend on it and I only take it 3-4 days a week. The only side affect that I don't like is that it curbs your appetite while it's active so it makes eating big meals difficult. I even tried it a PWO supp and it really makes me push hard and sweat like crazy. My blood pressure has stayed the same 125/85 and I notice tachycardia while it's active, but that's to be expected.

Anyone else have experience with it? I would highly recommend adderall to any HEALTHY person that is having focusing issues.

I loved it the one time I used it. It's awesome for cutting and you still have awesome workouts. If your trying to grow all I can say is eat as much as you can before you take it.

I took it one time in college, right before a major career test. That with a set of earplugs and nothing could break my concentration! Got a 92 on it(outstanding for me).

But thanks to alcohol and vehicles, I didn't get the job

I've taken it a few times. Only thing i didn't like about it was id go all day without even touching or thinking about food.

I've taken it a few times. Only thing i didn't like about it was id go all day without even touching or thinking about food.

I still get hungry, but it's just hard to eat same amounts as usual. This is the only bad side affect I've noticed too. Honestly, I think more people should be on it. This stuff truly is amazing. I just wish it lasted longer bc it also seems to put me in really good moods and just a better sense of well being.

I'm on it right now studying for my kinetics final

I was on 2 30mg time released tablets a day. I quit it after 4 months. Gives a lot of energy, but I prefer something that relaxes me more.

Medic, you mentioned taking 10mg - I'm 5'9", 195 lbs. Last week, I tried 10mg of Adderall for the first time and didn't feel shit. Is this normal?

Last edited:
Medic, you mentioned taking 10mg - I'm 5'9", 195 lbs. Last week, I tried 10mg of Adderall for the first time and didn't feel shit. Is this normal?

I'm pretty sensitive to stimulants or any medication for that matter. You may require a higher dose. Just ask the dr that gave it to you.

Ecellent for concentration and motivation. However, it's horrible bc it destroys my appettite.

Another thing that I do not like about adderral is no matter how much water I drink, I get horrible dry mouth...which just plain sucks.

The regular Adderall tablets are great, for me they only last about 3-4 hours and then I'm pretty much back to normal...in other words, I can take 10mg at 8 and fall asleep before midnight.

The Adderall XR (extended release formula) on the other hand, are awful IMO. They last 6-8 hours, but after 4 hours or so I just get strung out and they just end up killing my appetite.

Vyvanse is on a whole different level though...it makes adderall/ritalin seem like coffee LOL.

Glad I had access to these during college...

Be careful with that stuff, as it is an amphetamine it is HIGHLY addictive. In fact, I am replying to this thread from my bed in the halfway house I'm currently in, adderall being one of the drugs that landed me in rehab. I got way stung out on the stuff, stopped working out and barely ate and went from a solid 225 to 170 in about 3 months. It wasn't good at all.

Its a very addictive drug and should be avoided at all cost.My wife is priscribed 105mg a day and if i dont hand them out well take 30 days worth in 10days.You have been warned pls. dont suggest this med to peeps here.Everyone is diff. but most become very addicted over time.Pls. be safe.

Adderall is for people who truly need it, with all due respect all these post above mine are what give adderall a bad name. If you really need adderall in your life it will help you eat, it will help you stay on task, slow your thoughts and even help you sleep better.

Just my 2cents;)

Adderall is for people who truly need it, with all due respect all these post above mine are what give adderall a bad name. If you really need adderall in your life it will help you eat, it will help you stay on task, slow your thoughts and even help you sleep better.

Just my 2cents;)

Exactly, and I even said in my first post that I was weary of taking it bc It is an amphetamine, but that I only take a max of 20mg a day and I don't even take it every day so obviously I do not depend on it. To the posters above I never tried to push it down peoples throats I was just curious if anyone else took it and that I've had a great out come. 120mg a day?! Holy shit did you not see a problem before the dose got that high? Also, I mentioned that my dr prescribed it for my attention issues so it's not like I'm doing this illegally.

And just to add I recommended it healthy people so if you're abusing it than you're not healthy. It works wonders for me.

Just my 2cents;)

lol i cannot agree with all these but i see what you are saying. I truly needed it when i was younger and never experienced those ha.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws