over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

SEO Calves

Steve123

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Gentlmen,

This is probably somewhat redundant but I've yet to see actual examples. Have any of you guys used SEO on the calves with success? I'm thinking about trying it out but I have a couple of concerns that I'm hoping folks might have insight on.

1) I'm dieting for a contest (Mens Physique.....yeah, I know... ). My point is that I'm not taking in an abundance of calories so growth potential is somewhat limited.

2) Are there longer term implications? Meaning, would I be detroying the muscle tissue in a way that would limit Athletic ability?

Final Point. I've done everything and my calves just dont grow. They get stronger and stronger and when I"m all dieted down, they look fantastic!! Another inch on them, however, would be incredible.

Any thoughts at all? Is this worth the effort and $ or, given that I'm on a diet would it be a waste?

Thanks

Gentlmen,

This is probably somewhat redundant but I've yet to see actual examples. Have any of you guys used SEO on the calves with success? I'm thinking about trying it out but I have a couple of concerns that I'm hoping folks might have insight on.

1) I'm dieting for a contest (Mens Physique.....yeah, I know... ). My point is that I'm not taking in an abundance of calories so growth potential is somewhat limited.

2) Are there longer term implications? Meaning, would I be detroying the muscle tissue in a way that would limit Athletic ability?

Final Point. I've done everything and my calves just dont grow. They get stronger and stronger and when I"m all dieted down, they look fantastic!! Another inch on them, however, would be incredible.

Any thoughts at all? Is this worth the effort and $ or, given that I'm on a diet would it be a waste?

Thanks

There are many that have run Syntherol on their calves. Here is a link to a couple here on ProM that ran the calve protocol:

http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/68675-our-syntherol-pics.html

To answer your questions

1) You should be cycling and be at your highest anabolic state by the time the maintenance period of your Syntherol course has concluded to maximize your gains from it (which should include your caloric intake, which is a major factor in growth). That being said, if you follow the proper protocol, you Will see results, they just will not be the optimum results that you would achieve at a higher anabolic/caloric intake.

2) If the proper protocol is followed, you will be stretching the muscle fascia which makes it possible for the muscle to grow, which to me would be strengthening the muscle tissue. IMO if done properly it will not hinder any athletic ability long term.

Here is the calves protocol:

CALVES - Natural calves, no matter how big the are, have a `flat' look to the muscle. So you want to keep that look, you don't want to have your calves looking round like someone stuck an air hose in there. So, you inject in multiple shots, on the outside edges of the muscle. That will make the calf go outwards, while keeping the flat, natural look.

INJECTING SYNTHOL IN THE CALVES. SYNTHEROL CALVES INJECTIONS, How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions, Injection Methods, Injection Guide, Injection Photos, Injection Pictures

DAY 01-10 - 0.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 60ml
DAY 11-20 - 1ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 120ml
DAY 21-30 - 1.5ml per muscle head - 12 injections per day = 180ml
6 WKS MAINTENANCE - 1.5ml per muscle head, per week - 12 injections per week = 108ml

TOTAL ML's: 468ml
TOTAL BOTTLES: 5 bottles of Synthetek's Syntherol

**Remember, you need to inject all 6 locations (outer and inner) on both calves on a daily basis, to maintain a natural look.

If correctly done, one inch it's easy to achieve.
When your contest due?
You will need about two months to complete the whole cycle.

if it cost 2500.00 it would still be a deal in my opinion..it brought my laggin calve up 1.75 inches and I dindt do the maintinance ..I will be doing it again soon so they will match

if it cost 2500.00 it would still be a deal in my opinion..it brought my laggin calve up 1.75 inches and I dindt do the maintinance ..I will be doing it again soon so they will match

Do you have any pics to share, or did u run a log on promuscle? I am very interested to see your results. My stubborn calves are simply refusing to grow.

There are many that have run Syntherol on their calves. Here is a link to a couple here on ProM that ran the calve protocol:

Pride. thanks man. Great information. I feel retarded for not finding it but thanks for spoon feeding me!

Note: I'm not running a bunch of Gear. Just a low maintenance dose of testosterone (DIY replacement therapy). Right now I'm on 200mg of Test 400 from Uni every 10 days.

I may toss in some Proviron and Anavar the last 8 weeks just to dry out and maybe fill out a little but that would be it. No more harsh Anabolics for this kid. Just Ain't worth it.

I obviously can't claim "natural" status here but I want to be as close to Natural as possible, which,,,lol, probably means I'm more natural than the naturals.

If correctly done, one inch it's easy to achieve.
When your contest due?
You will need about two months to complete the whole cycle.

I'm looking at October 22 so I have plenty of time. Depending on how I look come the beginning of August, I may do 3 weeks at maintenance calories (or slightly above). That could be the ideal time to do this. Either way though I would probably look to hit it early Sept.

Thanks guys

Last edited:
I'm looking at October 22 so I have plenty of time. Depending on how I look come the beginning of August, I may do 3 weeks at maintenance calories (or slightly above). That could be the ideal time to do this. Either way though I would probably look to hit it early Sept.

Thanks guys

Good luck bro, keep us posted along the cycle. Make sure your maintenance ends at least a week before the contest so no bruises, no inflammation and the oil is most of it absorbed.

SEO IN CALVES = O U C H

I work with alot of guys and gals who have had great success with Syntherol in their calves. Myself personally I cant inject anything into my calves,,even with insulin pins,,,too sensitive area for me. I truly wish I could they could use it. It worked very,,very well in my biceps though.

I'm new here and I've been searching over and over and only found the same testimonial that you posted above. All the people I read that have tried this and no real before and after pics. I'm really wanting to try this cause I'm a 6'0 230lbs guy at 36 yrs old and my calves are crappy. I willing to try anything but it seems that finding a real testimonial is like finding a unicorn.

Maybe it's in here and I just can't find them. Point me in the right direction please

Thanks
Slim

I'm new here and I've been searching over and over and only found the same testimonial that you posted above. All the people I read that have tried this and no real before and after pics. I'm really wanting to try this cause I'm a 6'0 230lbs guy at 36 yrs old and my calves are crappy. I willing to try anything but it seems that finding a real testimonial is like finding a unicorn.

Maybe it's in here and I just can't find them. Point me in the right direction please

Thanks
Slim

Racer's threads colection might help:
http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Or

You can also try on www.beforeandaftermuscle.com

I just wish more people would follow up on there experiences with this stuff. I guess people usually get there results and just keep moving. I really want to try this but I'm not really getting the answers to justify this many shots with the risk. I never shot anything so I'm lost when it comes to this. Hopefully someone with some successful results can jump in. I need my calves up badly

Thanks
Slim

I just wish more people would follow up
on there experiences with this stuff. I guess people usually get there
results and just keep moving. I really want to try this but I'm not really
getting the answers to justify this many shots with the risk. I never shot
anything so I'm lost when it comes to this. Hopefully someone with some
successful results can jump in. I need my calves up badly

Thanks
Slim

Not getting the answers to justify the shots?

Lol, no offense but if you spend any kind of research you will find PLENTY
of answers to almost any question you may have.

There are many threads on here with photos, experiences, questions and
answers regarding Syntherol for different muscle groups.

Have you even read through Thunder's thread yet?
Have you read the SEO How To thread started by Big A?

Also, what risk are you referring to?

J4CKT there's no offense taken.... School me if you must. I've read thru I think almost every thread on here about using SEO in calves. I read thunder's thread probably like 3 times. I've seen the pic with Big A's hugemongus calves Lol. I've been wanting to do this since 2003. But just never had the right push.

It just seems like there would be more info on where not to stick the needle to hit a nerve, how to tell if you are actually hitting the muscle, I'm sure there are more things that I'm overlooking... All I'm saying is there over 15 people that are on this forum that have said they tried the SEO in their calves yet all I've noticed is two members on here who actually posted before and after pics and their entire experience. Like I said school me if you must. I'll take the info that I seek anyway I can.

By the way J4CKT, didn't you try this calf protocol too?

Thanks

Last edited:
J4CKT there's no offense taken.... School
me if you must. I've read thru I think almost every thread on here about
using SEO in calves. I read thunder's thread probably like 3 times. I've
seen the pic with Big A's hugemongus calves Lol. I've been wanting to do
this since 2003. But just never had the right push.

It just seems like there would be more info on where not to stick the
needle to hit a nerve, how to tell if you are actually hitting the muscle, I'm
sure there are more things that I'm overlooking... All I'm saying is there
over 15 people that are on this forum that have said they tried the SEO in
their calves yet all I've noticed is two members on here who actually
posted before and after pics and their entire experience. Like I said school
me if you must. I'll take the info that I seek anyway I can.

By the way J4CKT, didn't you try this calf protocol too?

Thanks

Oh I didn't mean it like that, if you have doubts, you have doubts, its all
good. I think i may have misread the tone of your post :eek:

No I haven't done calves, only bis/tris. From that perspective though,
hitting nerves was not really an issue for me. It did happen several times
in the first couple of days as I was going through and trying to figure out
my rotation of sites to pin along the muscle heads that would not strike
blood vessels or nerves.

When I did hit a nerve, it was painful but not catastrophic, if I touched a
nerve it was a sharp pain accompanied with a muscle spasm which would
cause the needle to move around so I had to remove and try again. If you
go in slowly with the pin you will know when you are coming close to a
nerve as you will feel almost a pressure growing exponentially as you get
closer to the nerve.

The hardest days are the initial 2 - 3. Once you have the 3 *safe*
injection sites along each muscle head worked out you will be fine for the
rest of the protocol. At least that is what it was like for me when doing
my bis/tris. I would assume that calves would be no different as it is just
another muscle group.

Along with Thunder i think The Dude also ran Syntherol for calves. Maybe
they could chime with anything unique to take into account relating to
running the product in that muscle.

i personly would run SEO wen ur on cycle and bulking

only reason is, its painful, especialy calves, and the last thing u wanna do is go through all that time, $$$, and needles and then not make or keep many of your gains becoz you werent anabolic enough in order for the muscle growth to inncur

i really would wait until you bulk, theres nothing more upseting or dissapointing then going through a synthol run and not getting the results u desired

i personly have run the stuff in my arms once with great success and have kept the gains

enjoyed the results that i just started my second run yesterday :)

the stuff may be painful and be time consuming to do all the injections, but realisticaly, the fact that you can defy your genetics and achieve size/physique that is beyond ur genetics is more then enough good reason for me to endure the pain and time

Last edited:
Cool... Thanks J4CKT. I think I'm going to man up and give it a go. I ordered like 4 different programs for my iPad to see where the nerves and muscle are in relation to each other. I'll keep my fingers crossed and hope that I can do this as safe as possible.

Thatbloke... Do you think that I can get away with a Anavar and Winstrol cycle to keep the gains from the SEO protocol? I'm very gyno sensitive and would love to try this protocol with the least amount of chance for my gyno to flare back up. Last thing I need is big nips to go along with my soon to be big calves lmao.

Thanks fellas

Good luck with the cycle. Do you intend keeping a log of your routine and progress with pics?

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear