over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Best Liver Cleansers

unless you drink a ton and/or do 3 year long oral cycles of anadrol you should be fine. takes alcoholics years to destroy their livers that being said never a bad thing to be cautious just making a point not to be too worried. not sure exactly but a lot of guys i knew always liked milk thistle.

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)
R-lipoic acid or alpha lipoic acid
Selenium
CoQ10

All help raise glutathione levels ... a key antioxidant and detoxification system.

Milk thistle extract (silymarin) has some evidence behind it. Fish oil may be helpful at reducing inflammation, but I haven't checked on whether there are studies to support this.

I disagree with the suggestion of beef liver supplements. While good if you are anemic, increasing iron intake increases free radical activity in the body, including the liver.

Lastly, I think you can avoid much trouble by avoiding 17aa orals, keeping cycles simple and getting labs done.

Great post man.....I been taking NAC and milk thistle and my skin actually cleared up, I have a LOT less acne...the addition of nac and thistle is the only change I made

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)
Selenium
CoQ10

All help raise glutathione levels ... a key antioxidant and detoxification system.

Milk thistle extract (silymarin) has some evidence behind it. Fish oil may be helpful at reducing inflammation, but I haven't checked on whether there are studies to support this.

I disagree with the suggestion of beef liver supplements. While good if you are anemic, increasing iron intake increases free radical activity in the body, including the liver.

Lastly, I think you can avoid much trouble by avoiding 17aa orals, keeping cycles simple and getting labs done.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

N-acetyl cysteine (NAC)
Selenium
CoQ10

Eating liver is the best way to fortify your liver. Any extra iron will be handled by the other nutrients in the liver, of which there are so many scientists haven't even identified them all. Glutathione is important but so is cytochrome P-450, if not more so.

This whole "fear of iron from eating liver" is ridiculous.

Last edited:
i use ALA 300mg milk thisle 500mg and liv 52 daily 2-3 times a day

I'm curious more about beef liver tab.
I know mountain dog advocate beef liver for protein source.
Is it good for liver protection?

I believe that "like glands nourish like glands."

It's what our ancient ancestors did to boost their health and it still works today.

I also believe the fastest way to build muscle is to eat muscle, best way to heal your joints eat collagen, etc., etc.

Synthetek's synthergine is great, 100% sterile and efficient to use with heavy cycles.

Synthergine and Liv 52 for me.

I have only ever used Synthergine and have yet to see any issues with my bloodwork. More then happy with it, definitely works.

nac
silymarin
ala
SAMe

thinking about just switching to synthergine--easier and less money than all of the things I'm taking now for liver support

I thought all Synthergine liver protectors were injectable, I didnt know that they made a oral liver protector........ If thats the case sign me up, the less poking for the the better :D:D

These

liv-52, NAC, ALA, and Milk thistle.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear