Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 02:34 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Test or Tren .. Bulk more or cut?

OK I am 5' 9" 215 now and look like a silverback

I am thinking of running either 600mg Test E/week
and 400mg Tren E/week

OR 1,200mg Test E/week and just bulk more.

OR 1,200mg Tren E/week and just cut.

Everytime I see Alphamale's picture I must admit
I do get jealous and just want to cut since I can hold on to
190lbs without a problem while on Tren and cutting

BUT sometimes I want to just blow up more knowing when
I get back to the gym .. After 3yrs .. I can get to 225 in 2 weeks no problem
and then even more from there then cut after.

If I bulk more I know the fat over my abs won't get any bigger
but I really think my girl liked the abs I had when we met 8months ago when I was working out some at the VA and if I bulk there is no way I will see them anytime soon

So, what you think?

She is taking me to Applebees now for some good food

I will be back later
Reply With Quote
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 03:20 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 800
Bulking/Cutting comes down to your diet, not what gear you use.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 03:36 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 428
Exactly why would you need 1,200 mg of tren E to cut? That's quite a large dose considering its potency.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:36 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
Bulking/Cutting comes down to your diet, not what gear you use.
If that were the case we wouldn't need AAS for cutting

I can eat a box of ices a day while on Tren and still cut, so
maybe for you it's all about diet or your gear is bunk

I am not new to this so please spare me the lecture
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:42 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by BA69 View Post
Exactly why would you need 1,200 mg of tren E to cut? That's quite a large dose considering its potency.
I like to be safe than sorry

I use one product alone which is why I go high
on dose and I like it

So would you rather I go with 600mg/test, 400mg tren, 600mg EQ and
40mg DBol ? What is the difference?

as far as I can remember I been a little over 900mg Tren E/week
and I loved it.

No wait actually it will be 800mg Tren E a week I might run cause it's 200mg/ml and I will have 40ml.

My bad
Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:43 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
If that were the case we wouldn't need AAS for cutting

I can eat a box of ices a day while on Tren and still cut, so
maybe for you it's all about diet or your gear is bunk

I am not new to this so please spare me the lecture
Your not new to this... you sure sound like it. 1200mg tren... goodluck with that

Only muscle burns calories so my advice would be to put on muscle
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
Bulking/Cutting comes down to your diet, not what gear you use.
This comment is up there with:
AAS only make up about 10% of gains
the rest is training and Diet

That shit cracks me up
Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Your not new to this... you sure sound like it.
When did you ever hear me sound like anything?

You mean it LOOKS like it by what I write?

It's OK I understand

Only muscle burns calories? Really? I mean REALLY?
You sticking by that comment?
Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:49 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
This comment is up there with:
AAS only make up about 10% of gains
the rest is training and Diet

That shit cracks me up
Gear is everything imo. Take loads you will get better results. But if you have to take that amount of tren to get to your goal there is something majorly wrong with everything else.
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
This comment is up there with:
AAS only make up about 10% of gains
the rest is training and Diet

That shit cracks me up


I hear you bro...

For me results are 80% gear.

I make better gains not watching my diet or being consistent about my training when I'm on than I did when I was natural and super dedicated to making sure I got my food in for the day and worked out like clockwork.

Sure, when I'm on and do things right I get better results than when I'm on and half-assing it. But on even just 200mg/wk of test my results half-assing it kick the shit out of the results I get giving it my all without juice.
Reply With Quote
  #11 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:53 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
When did you ever hear me sound like anything?

You mean it LOOKS like it by what I write?

It's OK I understand

Only muscle burns calories? Really? I mean REALLY?
You sticking by that comment?
Organ or tissue Daily metabolic rate
Adipose (fat) 2 calories per pound
Muscle 6 calories per pound
Liver 91 calories per pound
Brain 109 calories per pound
Heart 200 calories per pound
Kidneys 200 calories per pound

But I still start by my comment. If you want to be like you say you need to build muscle. Why all the cutting and bulking. Build muscle don't go any fatter... hey with 1200mg tren I don't see that being a problem.
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #12 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:55 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Gear is everything imo. Take loads you will get better results. But if you have to take that amount of tren to get to your goal there is something majorly wrong with everything else.
I can take 400mg/week and get great results but I love Tren
and the sweating, crazy sexdrive etc.

No of course I don't need that much...

Wait it's not 1,200mg/week it will be 800mg/week
I was thinking of the Test when I said 1,200

When I run Test high I get more of a bloat but high Tren and
I feel insane..

I don't like to wait I want what I want NOW.

We cool right? I wasn't trying to be rude.
Reply With Quote
  #13 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:56 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mota View Post
I hear you bro...

For me results are 80% gear.

I make better gains not watching my diet or being consistent about my training when I'm on than I did when I was natural and super dedicated to making sure I got my food in for the day and worked out like clockwork.

Sure, when I'm on and do things right I get better results than when I'm on and half-assing it. But on even just 200mg/wk of test my results half-assing it kick the shit out of the results I get giving it my all without juice.
Results should be 100% gear, 100% diet, 100% training, 100% recovery
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #14 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 04:59 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Results should be 100% gear, 100% diet, 100% training, 100% recovery
400%?

That's alot
Sugashane and Lithuanian like this.
Reply With Quote
  #15 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:00 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
I can take 400mg/week and get great results but I love Tren
and the sweating, crazy sexdrive etc.

No of course I don't need that much...

Wait it's not 1,200mg/week it will be 800mg/week
I was thinking of the Test when I said 1,200

When I run Test high I get more of a bloat but high Tren and
I feel insane..

I don't like to wait I want what I want NOW.

We cool right? I wasn't trying to be rude.
Of course we are cool. It's only the internet. Don't think cos I disagreed with you that we are not cool. I am sure we would get on great. Don't worry I never take anything too seriously.

Yeah I defo hear you on the test part. High dosed tren would be great if done alone (like you say). If it works keep doing it. I just wanted you to think about it cos that much tren is not good for your body. Imo tren is very harsh and if there are other alternatives then maybelook into them. Hey what I am writing.. it's your body you do what you want. Just watch your bp etc on tren.

I get bloat too on test so I understand why you love the tren
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #16 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantusJohn View Post
400%?

That's alot
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
  #17 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:01 PM
Registered Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Posts: 330
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Results should be 100% gear, 100% diet, 100% training, 100% recovery
You clearly failed math class.
Reply With Quote
  #18 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:09 PM
Alin's Avatar
FOUNDING Member / Kilo Klub Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: E.U.
Posts: 8,466
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by jp2007 View Post
Bulking/Cutting comes down to your diet, not what gear you use.
You can bulk or cut as mentioned. DIET is the decision maker.
jp2007 and bmcjames like this.
Reply With Quote
  #19 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 349
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvia1023 View Post
Of course we are cool. It's only the internet. Don't think cos I disagreed with you that we are not cool. I am sure we would get on great. Don't worry I never take anything too seriously.

Yeah I defo hear you on the test part. High dosed tren would be great if done alone (like you say). If it works keep doing it. I just wanted you to think about it cos that much tren is not good for your body. Imo tren is very harsh and if there are other alternatives then maybelook into them. Hey what I am writing.. it's your body you do what you want. Just watch your bp etc on tren.

I get bloat too on test so I understand why you love the tren
I was joking I don't care if we not good just kiddin bro

I used Tren high and low dose for years cause I brewed so much
and my bloodowork was great.. Soon as I started drinking every day
My liver enzymes went to 10X above normal

SO, I had a CAT scan and Ultra sound and all is good.
Spleen was little enlarged but went down and so did enzymes
2 weeks after not drinking

AAS doesn't scare me at any dose. It's my love of
Vodka that scares me
Reply With Quote
  #20 (permalink)  
Old 07-22-2011, 05:12 PM
Elvia1023's Avatar
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 8,132

Awards Showcase

If I were you I would bulk up. But using just over maintenance calories and slowly building up. Adjust diet accordingly. Try building muscle whilst minimizing fat gain. The tren will help matters alot. Again it's up to you. You say about alphamale and not minding being as big as him. Then losing fat whilst maintaining muscle would be the route.

The only way for people to give their best advice is to see pics of you.
__________________
CLICK ONE OF THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
USE CODE: E2525 FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE
SYNERBOLICS.COM



Use code "Elvia1023" to get 5% off your next Synthetek order!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


           

   Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     How To Do Injections, Injection Instructions     

            

           

           

           

           

           

           

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:52 PM.

 
Languages translations delivered by vBET 3.6.2
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.1 Copyright ProfessionalMuscle.com 2002-2012

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
How To Use Synthol How To Do Injections
Buy Synthol Buy Synthol
Buy steroids at Ivitamins Steroids discussion board
How To Use Steroids