over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Totally honest 1g DNP log

Status
Not open for further replies.

bert777

Registered
Summary:

Thought i'd contribute a little. I will be posting after pics.. I have about ~25lb of fat to lose

College starts again in 2 weeks. I will be doing 1g of DNP (dinitros) (or as long as i can bear it) for 13 more days, not counting today

I eat around maintenance everyday, sometimes a little more because of the intense carb cravings. Orange juice has really been helping me, as i am tired of the taste of water

Ive been on 750mg crystal DNP for the past week and a half. Before that i was on 500mg for 3 weeks, but my diet was bad and did not have the results i could have gotten.

Today is the third day i am on 1g of DNP. I am going to keep my diet in check.

I am also on Test prop / tren 350mg/wk of each. I am also on 50mg Winny ED . This is the 7th week of my cycle. I started 30mg Superdrol exactly 2 weeks ago as well, i will be on that for another week. I will come off the tren in 1 week, and the prop a week after that.

I also am on 100mcg clen, and 100mcg T3 each day as well.

Experience so far with 750-1000mg DNP:

I have to keep a fan on me at all times or else i start to sweat bad. When i sit down in my chair, my ass sweats bad and you can see the wetness on the seat. I sweat really bad in bed, and only get a few hours of sleep a day.

This is a heavy fat loss cycle - the tren doesnt help either with night sweats, and sometimes i get very depressed and angry at a lot.

I have no job, have no need to leave the house. I lift 5 days a week with about 15 heavy sets for each body part. this is my split:

Sunday: chest
Monday: shoulders
Tuesday: legs
Wednesday: off
Thursday: back
Friday: bis/tris
Saturday: 3 mile walk/jog if im feeling up to it, or just rest

Any questions just ask, i try to take pictures of my body each day and share them on here. I also log the weight, reps, sets, and exercise i used for that specific body part each day in a text file, i can share them if you wish..

Last edited:
remember it has a cumulative effect. In several days you would be having more than 1g a day in your system. To me your playing with fire going over 800mg ED.

remember it has a cumulative effect. In several days you would be having more than 1g a day in your system. To me your playing with fire going over 800mg ED.

I agree. Even lower doses can be fatal.

**broken link removed** IN this case 600 mg/day for 6 days.

I agree. Even lower doses can be fatal.

**broken link removed** IN this case 600 mg/day for 6 days.

the deaths have been debated before, it was found out that the reason the kid died was because he was on other recreational drugs + alcohol at some party, and he was taken to the hospital and the doctor gave him diuretics (think it was lasix) which is what killed him

the deaths have been debated before, it was found out that the reason the kid died was because he was on other recreational drugs + alcohol at some party, and he was taken to the hospital and the doctor gave him diuretics (think it was lasix) which is what killed him

Excuses excuses. We all know on here too the steroids cant cause heart attacks either :rolleyes:

Fuck. A gram of DNP a day would scare the shit out of me. I always got results with 200 mg a day, I tried 400mg a day a few times, but couldn't handel the sides.
With the tren, t3 and clen you are taking to, I think this is just an accident waiting to happen.

You are out of your mind to do this. IMO.

Last edited:
Fuck. A gram of DNP a day would scare the shit out of me. I always got results with 200 mg a day, I tried 400mg a day a few times, but couldn't handel the sides.
With the tren, t3 and clen you are taking to, I think this is just an accident waiting to happen.

You are out of your mind to do this. IMO.

what bad do you think could happen? should i just go back to my usual 750/day that ive been doing for almost 2 weeks now then?

Rather than gulfing down fat burners, consider eating right instead. Real talk.

Honestly, I think what you're doing is stupid. That said, here's an idea that might help you:

Try chilling (literally) in cold water in the bathtub. Water has a thermal load 24 times that of air. That means that heat dissipates quicker in water than in air - which means that 80 degree water will cool down your system much quicker than 80 degree air. Also, besides keeping cool, water aids in weightloss... If you cool your body down, your body will have to burn calories to keep warm (we are warm blooded animals who have to stay at a certain internal temperature, after all).

Just don't stay in 60 degree water. I'm not sure how it would work out with DNP, but you obviously want to avoid hypothermia. 70-75 degree water should be enough to cool you down.

LITERALLY playing with fire. Brother,,,I would reconsider. Bad idea all the way around IMO. Plus you dont even need that much for results. Remember there is a fine line between effective weight loss and death...so be careful!!!

what bad do you think could happen? should i just go back to my usual 750/day that ive been doing for almost 2 weeks now then?

I think you could easily end up severely dehydrated and in the hospital.
I ended up in the hospital off of just 200mg a day. I got a stomach virus and compounded with the DNP I was dehydrated to the point of passing out.

Tren by itself is hard on the body. Clen by itself can effect the heart. T3 can have its on sides(in me palapations).

You are taking all this together. With all the shit you are doing, I wouldnt be going over 200mg a day. Hell, I wouldn't be doing anything with DNP other then some low dose test and hgh. Be careful bro. It doesn't take much at all to dehydrate on just dnp alone.

They are telling you the truth... You're are just asking for a blood clot or a damn stroke. I've abused my fair share of dnp and aas and let me tell ya, You're a train wreck in the making. Back off of the the high doses, Fix your diet and enjoy your life.

I got a feeling that we'll see the start to this log, but not the end... Seriously, 100mcg clen/T3 and 1g of DNP?! Do you really eat that shitty? I'm all for DNP, but wow.

You are going to kill yourself with 1g of DNP. I know people at 260lbs that were on fire thought they were going to die with correctly dosed 750mg.

There is about a 24-28hr delay with your dose. Anything above 750 unless you are a very long time top 1-4 pro is going to get you killed and draw alot of unwanted attention to the sport again.

Your life your body your choice. Good luck unless your stuff is under dosed be careful. MM

:eek: Dude i am not a flamer of DNP at all.....the amount of times I have had to tell people on forums, at the gym, friends, that DNP is completely safe at the right dose is unbelieveable!!! However saying this, i dont think we are talking abount safe does with you bro.....seriously reconsidered what your doing!!!

One question???? WHAT IS THE RUSH??? The weight will fall of you at 750mg with a clean diet.....saying that it you will see fantastic results with 250mg ED with clean diet and cardio!!!

You sure you shit isnt underdosed because bro, if your finding the energy to train 5 days a week while on the doses your claiming thats pretty unbelieveable....ive not gone past 600mg and at 600 i didnt have the energy to do anything, that was with taking EC with it!!

Becareful man, ppl on here talk sense!!!!!!

man really a gram? even you know deep down your probably overdoing it here

dony you think it just be a better idea and safer to run ur usual 750mgs for a few extra days? uve done this before so you know how u respond

just saying, that extra 250mg risk compared to the results IMO isnt worth it

just run ur usual 750mgs for and extra few days (say 17 days),

ull loose the same amount of weight anyways

try to remeber that wen DNP was discovered, and the workers in the factory were dieing from overheating, the doctors actually couldnt stop there bodies from overheating in many cases and the men died, it was also noted that after death the mens body tempratures stayed elevated for another 2-3days :eek:

so its really not just a case of lowering your dose if something goes wrong, especialy wen ur using a gram

just play it safe, and calm ur ego and excitement to loose weight

a few extra days on 750mgs is goign to give you the same results

Last edited:
1gram of DNP to lose weight?? Geeez... With a good diet and training, you CAN lose weight with 250-500mg!

In the history of Ridiculous Diet Ideas, this has got to be, on a list of one hundred, in the top five!!!...Along with 100g of both Clen and T3 while running Prop, Tren and Winny, Really??? Really dude????

I just wanna see before and after pics when this is all over.

H-

We all trake calculated risks with what we use-but no goal is worth that risk. The most ill use for fat burning is 120mcg clen and peps, and the clen is not very often-in fact itl be the 4th run of my life in a few weeks and im 35, just keep the diet clean man and the doses sensible. I know you dont wanna hear it,but we dont wanna see you become another statistic. what % bodyfat you aiming for?

If its crystal then its not going to be 1g, it should be around 89% less because of the sodium molecule?

Although still a large dose, he did say he has been taking DNP for over a month and a half now. Tolerance develops to DNP over a few weeks so it's not the same as 1g off the bat.
However it'd probably be wiser to just take a week break in between than just upping the dose with diminishing returns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member