over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3- EOD dosing?

phreak

Registered
I am finding that even 12.5mcg every day is too high for me, and I cannot find a pill cutter to cut the tabs into 4 pieces. Are there any drawbacks to taking T3 EOD?

Thanks, this is my first run with T3

Well, everyone's different, but what do you mean, "too much"? Making you tired? Hungry or hot?

The body normally produces about 25mcg a day. So 12.5 may get you to about normal with the additive effect, but just barely.

There's a lot of argument on the half-life...between 10 hours and 1.5 days. So, I'd find a way to do ED dosing to be stable as possible.

Done this with Letro...To get a smaller dose, try this:
1)Smash it up in a spoon or other device,
2)Then cut it up it into as many equal lines as you desire, say, 3 roughly equal lines of about 8.33mcg each)
3)Then eat one "line".

And maybe
4)explain to your wife why you have 2 or 3 lines of powder lined up on a smooth surface, and try to convince her it's Thyroid :D

Well, everyone's different, but what do you mean, "too much"? Making you tired? Hungry or hot?

The body normally produces about 25mcg a day. So 12.5 may get you to about normal with the additive effect, but just barely.

There's a lot of argument on the half-life...between 10 hours and 1.5 days. So, I'd find a way to do ED dosing to be stable as possible.

Done this with Letro...To get a smaller dose, try this:
1)Smash it up in a spoon or other device,
2)Then cut it up it into as many equal lines as you desire, say, 3 roughly equal lines of about 8.33mcg each)
3)Then eat one "line".

And maybe
4)explain to your wife why you have 2 or 3 lines of powder lined up on a smooth surface, and try to convince her it's Thyroid :D

LOL!

Here are the sides- jitteriness, flushed and hot, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite.. The loss of appetite is what bugs me the most. I am having to choke down every bite of food. Don't get me wrong, the fat has melted off of me.. I just don't like the way I feel and wondered about going down to 1/4 pill a day.. Just can't cut the pill accurately. I may try your cokehead method though.

Ehren, can you clarify what your thoughts are on EOD dosing?

Sure, I'd say Every Day dosing is better. Could you get away with EOD? Probably, but I doubt it would be better in effect/sides. Even the smaller amount every day would be better than more, EOD. And 6.25mcg a day, consistently, may eliminate some of the sides too. IMO, you don't want to be jumping the dose around and making your body detect low thyroid one day and excess the next. The thyroid is pretty resilient, but I wouldn't push it. Do what your body does, is always the better bet.

There's also the issue of TBG (Thyroxine Binding Globulin) to consider. TBG binds T3/T4 like SHBG does with Test. In excess T3 state, it binds more, then the next day, you have none (with EOD dosing) and may be in a low T3 state.

With your low ED dose, you MAY even get away with very limited shutdown of the Thyroid. But can't say for sure.

And if the dose just continues to suck, there's always T4. Most find it useless (me) but being this sensitive, it may fit the bill for you.

Just for info:
You may even have low TBG or a deficiency. Though low Estrogen can also make you more sensitive to T3. Either way, it's not problematic and a plus for your purposes now.

Hope this helps, Bro!

Thanks so much bro.. I'll figure out a way to do 6.25mcg a day

I've seen pill cutters online, that do precise cuts on pills with a very sharp razor blade. I'm sure you could manipulate a device to cut your pills into fourths if that's what you really desire.

Another option, would be to go with a sponsor on this board that sells T3 as an oral. Try Rasa, great T/A, and prices. I've never used their T3, but I've used plenty of their other liquids for my PCT.

Good luck!

LOL!

Here are the sides- jitteriness, flushed and hot, trouble sleeping, loss of appetite.. The loss of appetite is what bugs me the most. I am having to choke down every bite of food. Don't get me wrong, the fat has melted off of me.. I just don't like the way I feel and wondered about going down to 1/4 pill a day.. Just can't cut the pill accurately. I may try your cokehead method though.

shit i wish i had that problem (only needing 25mcg), i have to take 4 to 8 times that.

i would think this means you are hypothyroid ,your narural free t3 levels must be very low

24hr half life. you're fine

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity