over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Mattress help

Gators

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Wife and i both hurt when we get up in the AM, this cheap mattress i bought while 'between wives:D' ain't cutting it. It's pretty stiff, and we have a pillow top on it, but both if us hurt like a b!tch in the AM, tired of taking motrin to start the day.

Any suggestions ie brand, type? I looked on craigslist, and noticed a generic memory foam, but after this one, i'm skittish on generics...

Same here

I gotta get a new matress but after reading up on matresses online I dont know what the heck to get,sounds like memory foam is the way to go these days but dont really wanna spend a grand on a mattress.
, anybody help him ^ and I out with experience?

I like the firm Sealys myself, but I don't know if brand is as important as the firmness/softness as long as it is a quality mattress. Pillows also make a huge difference to me. I do best with the cylindrical French-style.

I don't recommend memory foam if you tend to sweat in the night. Seriously, it's a bad idea.

bro i would stay off craigslist unless you want to get bed bugs. the extra money is worth knowing where your new mattress has been!

Wife and i both hurt when we get up in the AM, this cheap mattress i bought while 'between wives:D' ain't cutting it. It's pretty stiff, and we have a pillow top on it, but both if us hurt like a b!tch in the AM, tired of taking motrin to start the day.

Any suggestions ie brand, type? I looked on craigslist, and noticed a generic memory foam, but after this one, i'm skittish on generics...

Will tell you first hand...get a tempurpedic. Dont get memory foam. you may ask, "isn't tempurpedic memory foam?"...yes and no. Tempurpedic has a patent on a ceartin type of memory foam. My wife and I love ours... then we tried sleeping on our friends, "memory foam, non tempurpedic matress"...UGHH my god, never again. HOT , HARD, and unforgiving. so my only words of wisdom, if you buy a memory foam type matress dont skimp on cost and get a Tempurpedic memory foam matress. there is a difference!!!!!

if you can afford the tempurpedics, they are THE SHIIT! but looking at a few grand for them...for about 1G, stearns and foster pillowtops are really niice

I know a quality mattress makes a huge difference. we bought a california king from the furniture store, best investment ever made.

only bed we will buy from now on...

**broken link removed**

check online as there are always TONS of coupons/discounts for this bed

Me and the wife have a cheap matress too, and if we sleep any longer then 6 or so hours our backs are jacked up too.

Definitely need to lookin into the TEMPS

Can anyone suggest a good store thats popular to buy a tempurpedic from?

if you can afford the tempurpedics, they are THE SHIIT! but looking at a few grand for them...for about 1G, stearns and foster pillowtops are really niice

I was about to post a very similar post. If your on a budget and want a nice bed go with a pillow top,,,if you want the top of the line then buy the tempurpedic.

Weve got this memory foam which to a degree helps, but sometimes feels like it only makes it seem comfortable, doesnt do jack shit for our backs. :banghead:

my bed was sooo comfy, but my ex kept it when she threw me out :-(

IMO, go to a mattress store and lay on a few beds, see what feels comfy for you. What I think feels good, you may not like and vice versa.

Never go cheap when it comes to your bed or your boots - cause if you aren't in one, you're in the other.

Tempurpedic all the way. I was very hesitant to drop three grand on a mattress for the Cal king last October but it was worth evey penny. They have great warranties last for 20 years and you can get great financing. I got zero percent financing for a year on mine and paid it off early last month.

Never go cheap when it comes to your bed or your boots - cause if you aren't in one, you're in the other.

Love this quote because its so true.

Go to **broken link removed**. Having tried the Tempur-Pedic and this one, I would say these are better. I got the "DUAL". One side is firm/the other plush. It's a fraction of the cost of the Tempur but similar/better quality. Good luck!

I bought a Platinum Dream mattress. Whatever you do, don't sell yourself short with sleep. If you're a stomach sleeper, you definitely can't go w/ a cheap mattress. The platinum dream mattress combines combines a lot of these technologies. I look forward to sleeping on this thing every night. It's not cheap but neither are tempurpedics. Check out the site for their mattress construction Platinum Dreams - Mattresses and Box Springs in Milwaukee, Minneapolis, Chicago, Souix Falls, and Mount Hope .....and no I don't work for them.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131