over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

life support......

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I always thought the concept of a bunch of positive people getting together with the only purpose to love ,help , and support one another was a great idea......

So I wanted to start a thread here with that being guidline ......so if you have a question in reguards life , bodybuilding , sex , drugs or drug problems, women, abuse or anything you need help on ........this is the place to bring it ......

You have the chance to have dozens of people to help you and guide you in the right direction ....

The rules of the thread are simple ......only positives responses.......no judging .....no arguing .....only answer or contribute if you could help the person asking the question .......feel free to share your own experiences that relate to the person asking a question.....zero putting down anyone [I will have any aurguing or put downs delaeted asap ]

I am calling this thread " life support " and please only come here with love and peace in your heart.......if it takes off I have some big ideas for this concept in the future .......I just know two heads are always better than one ........how about 30,000 people ? If you guys open up ,relax , trust , and use this thread .....we could change the world in a small way just with this one single thread.......imagine ....a place where everyone is unconditionally cared about ......where you won't be judged or laughed at .....imagine a place where 15 minutes a day you can escape to and either help others.....or recieve love , help , and support ? If you guys get behind this, I truly believe you will be glad that you did .....life is hard ....people are selfish ...and we all have troubles or a past to deal with ......Here we all could be one .......So how this turns out is entirely up to you ......but this concept really could help so many of you in a varity of ways .....and give each one of you a chance to help someone each and everyday ......I hope some of you will buy into this and take a chance to be part of something big ......you can change the world in a small way everyday !!!

I honestly recommend his advice! Iabadman is the kind of guy who's been there done that.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

bigchef........the thing here .....is we want everyone's advice.....especially yours.....big your troubles here.....and the goal is that we all help ....not just me ....there's tons of bright loving people from all different back grounds......lots of resources here .....everyone can contribute here in a positive way .....and everyone could use some help without expectation

Sure bro, will offer some advice if needed. Question for you bro - my mum has breast cancer. How can I be emotionally prepare when things start going downhill? I am just worry.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

First of all ,I am sorry to hear that my friend ......Just appreciate the time you have .......and realise that death comes for us all .......the most honerable duty you can have in this world is to see friend , lover ,realitive , or pet through to there last breath .......I have had this honor on many occassions ......and while it was painful ,inconvienent, and even horrible at times .....it is all about perspective ......to have an opportunity to make that person or animals last few memories as good as possible ......share some laughs ....gain some wisdom .......or just offer comfort is truly a gift that will change the course of your life forever .......embrace this challenge my friend .....I have a feeling that you are more than up for this task .......

And Chef can you deleate that guys ....joke post off this thread plz.....I would like to keep this all real and positive is possible ......thank you!!!

I see Phidias reading this ....yay ...wow ....JC is perhaps one of the most kind loving ,giving people one could ever meet ......and he happens to be blessed with tons of worldly experience and is super intelligent to boot ......if he buys into this ....you all will be very lucky as he could really heal and help some people here ...

Whom else could have had the idea of such a "giving thread"? :)

Jason, my friend, it's good to see you back... better man you've ever been and always striving to help people.

I still owe you a long PM... just don't know where to start. Sometimes, though you'd like to, you just don't feel like talking much. You know what I mean.

JC .....I totally can relate to what you have just said .....just know I send my love to my grand mon ami

I see Phidias reading this ....yay ...wow ....JC is perhaps one of the most kind loving ,giving people one could ever meet ......and he happens to be blessed with tons of worldly experience and is super intelligent to boot ......if he buys into this ....you all will be very lucky as he could really heal and help some people here ...

You're gonna make me blush!! Haha!! :p

Well, trying to help people is truly a way to fulfill one's self. Something that make you feel alive... you just have to be cautious, for there's such a fine line between giving and being abused. Not all people deserve to be helped... but when you contribute positively in the right person's life, you get so much in return. Without expecting it the less. :)

well ok, i dont usually say much personally about myself on tha boards,but here goes,i really dont know if im looking for advice,words of wisdom or just someone that been in same situation, i was married for 14 years then got a divorce but i did not want a divorce so i went into depression for long time,im not talking about weeks im talking about 4 years,im had isolated myself for a great deal of that time,i just went to work,to the gym and home thats it for the most part, i dated a girl for a little while but we broke it off, now i find myself about to get into a relationship with a really good girl with a great layed back attitude but with everything that i went thru in the past im paranoid as hell about what will happen, and i dwell on everything that could possibly go wrong,and even tho i know it is done and over between myself and my ex i still have feelings for her :banghead:, i dont know it just hard to move foreward even after all this time.

j4ever.....this is a great post ....I commend you for sharing .....I am at work ....I will answer this in detail very soon ....believe me ....over coming hurt and giving someone your heart is a scary thing ......but it is worth it !!! You may get hurt again .....but in order to find true love sometimes one has to experience great pain to finally learn enough about themselves to attract what they truly deserve ....

Be honest with her, take it slow...if she truly cares for you and wants to be with you, she'll understand and be there for you.

IMP....great response ....that's concept.....many of you have so much to share and can really help with your advice or just positive support .....nice to have you aboard.....together we can do this!!!

j4...I wanted to leave you with this for now.....and it is important....read it over and over ......you can not change your past or control the future ......but you can choose to live right now in this very moment !!! Living in the presant is one of the keys to overcoming fear and anxiety......most people let worry and stress run their lives ......I would truely suggest ...before we go deeper into this .....to realise you must master your mind in order to heal ......have you tried meditation and yoga? If not you may really want to consider practicing both .....learning to breath and clear ones mind at will ....Will serve you well .....more than any drug or amount of muscle you can gain .....it is this control over breath and your thoughts that will offer you true power over your life .......happiness isn't gained from others[you can't control what someone else does, no matter how great you are ] ....it comes from within and it really is just a choice ....to remain presant ...you must gain control over your breath and thoughts .....live through thankful eyes ....truth is just ones prespective .....stay in the moment ....you aren't a victim.....live your life !!! So be the captin of your ship !!! We all have rough stuff happen to us ....people hurt or abuse us ....but how we deal with it is entirely up to us ....You are the captin of your ship so to speak ....." Life throws you lemons ....then make lemonaide"

J4.......first thing I need to know ? Is what exactly do you want ? Successful people know what they want and have a clear picture of what it looks like .......do you know what you what in your life and in the relationship that you are rembarking on ? [if so ,tell us what it looks like in detail ] You deserve happiness.....but it is really a choice ....a change in perspective ...and the understanding you have control of your mind no matter what the circumstance.......I promise you I am correct

sorry guys for some of the spelling and writting errors.....there doesn't seem to be an edit button anymore ? so bare with me ....lol....I have to write fast as i don't have lots of time to post

J4.......first thing I need to know ? Is what exactly do you want ? Successful people know what they want and have a clear picture of what it looks like .......do you know what you what in your life and in the relationship that you are rembarking on ? [if so ,tell us what it looks like in detail ] You deserve happiness.....but it is really a choice ....a change in perspective ...and the understanding you have control of your mind no matter what the circumstance.......I promise you I am correct

yes i agree with what you have said in your post,thank you for taking time! i beleive that we do make our own way so to speak and it is really up to us how we handle adversity,i had spent some years dealing with things from my childhood that helped ruin my marriage,then spent time mad at tha world because of an injury i sustained,hell i looked at myself as a victim for awhile and used it as a cop out,trust me i could have been a much much better husband, as far as what i want in a relationship is just and honest and loving one,i have no energy left to invovle myself with lies and cover ups,there is the possiblity of a child in the future but hell im 45 and that scares the crap out of me,if it makes any sense i miss having someone to do things for and make them happy and see them happy.

Wow J4, your situation sounds almost identical to what I went through many years ago. Divorce after 17 years of marriage and 2 kids. I sank into a depression… went to work, went to the gym, then came home and drank whiskey. I isolated myself, didn't want to be around people. I felt like my whole world had been pulled out from under me. Then one day, I got tired of feeling that way. I started socializing again but the walls were there. I did not want to be in any serious relationships. Casual was just fine.

Then I met a woman that took my eye. I could not help it. It just happened. She was not looking either. She had her own dealings in the past. We hung out. No expectations. We were just enjoying each others company. It just felt good. The walls began to fall and things got serious. !0 years later she is my wife and I just love her. I look back on my old life and I think, was that really me? Seems like a different person's life. Things are so much better now. I wouldn't trade for those old days for anything.

My advice. Be patient. Don't fight the fear. Build the trust. The rest will fall into place.

Wow J4, your situation sounds almost identical to what I went through many years ago. Divorce after 17 years of marriage and 2 kids. I sank into a depression… went to work, went to the gym, then came home and drank whiskey. I isolated myself, didn't want to be around people. I felt like my whole world had been pulled out from under me. Then one day, I got tired of feeling that way. I started socializing again but the walls were there. I did not want to be in any serious relationships. Casual was just fine.

Then I met a woman that took my eye. I could not help it. It just happened. She was not looking either. She had her own dealings in the past. We hung out. No expectations. We were just enjoying each others company. It just felt good. The walls began to fall and things got serious. !0 years later she is my wife and I just love her. I look back on my old life and I think, was that really me? Seems like a different person's life. Things are so much better now. I wouldn't trade for those old days for anything.

My advice. Be patient. Don't fight the fear. Build the trust. The rest will fall into place.

thanks brick,yeah it really pulled me down,i spent about the first 2 years doing alot of drinking but then pulled myself back to the gym and still kept myself isolated and depressed for about 2 more years,haha,man you talking about seeing a sorry somebody eating chicken breast and crying,LOL,oh man that was me.

Yes, its a process. One step at a time. Then one day, if you keep walking, you are way down the road to much better things. The key is to get up, and not fall into that hole and be OK with that.

thanks brick,yeah it really pulled me down,i spent about the first 2 years doing alot of drinking but then pulled myself back to the gym and still kept myself isolated and depressed for about 2 more years,haha,man you talking about seeing a sorry somebody eating chicken breast and crying,LOL,oh man that was me.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws