over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Holy Shiznit tren!!!

kid1dakota

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I have an old acquintance(not really a close friend) I ran into today.He looked unbelievable at 46 years old.Not huge size wise at 5'10" 220-225 lbs but vascular as hell especially forearms.

To the point he has been training forever but started Hrt a year ago at 200mg per week and been using finasol.

He has been using Tren as finasol at 30mg per day.He said he gets about 30-40 % absorption so he is getting roughly 9-12 mg a day.But he looked AMAZING!!

I know a lot of guys(especially the young ones) will balk at that dose but i have known this guy for years and what a change for such a small dose!

Tren is amazingly strong 500/500 compared to test which is 100/100. Its scary strong and will change you over night. But i will never touch it again. Its too devestating to your system. But truthfully that is not a low dose. 30mg ed x 7 days a week is 210mg ew. I was running 200mg ew and it transformed me within a month. I know a very reputable "guru" that says tren is super effective at 12.5mg eod.

Tren is amazingly strong 500/500 compared to test which is 100/100. Its scary strong and will change you over night. But i will never touch it again. Its too devestating to your system. But truthfully that is not a low dose. 30mg ed x 7 days a week is 210mg ew. I was running 200mg ew and it transformed me within a month. I know a very reputable "guru" that says tren is super effective at 12.5mg eod.

He was using it transdermal with an absorption rate at roughly 30-40% so he is only absorbing between 63-84 mg's per week. I see people claiming they are taking 100mg plus per day on here!!:eek:

You dont need much tren at all to get great results...all these ppl talk about the bad sides...but they are the ones taking 100-200 mg per day of it...if not more LOL.....75-80 mg 3-4 times per week is all I need to see really great gains....and none of the harsh side effects you hear about.

Cool, I got Tren and cant wait to start it. Hope I get the same results.

how do you guys compare tren mg for mg to something like test or EQ?

so say my last cycle was test 1g,,,eq 600mg....1.6g total AAS

my next cycle I am going to throw in tren

I want to bump up my dosages....

So would 750 test,,,,,,250 tren,,,,,600mg EQ (1.6g ,new cycle)

be stronger than 1g test,,,,600 eq (1.6 g, old cycle)

There is no comparison! !

Counter to what Anthony Roberts might have you believe, tren has been shown in studies to have a 3x greater affinity for the AR than testosterone. However you have to remember that some of the testosterone still metabolizes into DHT which has a 2x greater affinity for the AR than testosterone.

Tren definitely kicks ass and can make a huge difference in a cycle.
Training and diet also come in to play so if he's got those 2 in check too he will do fine with it even though its a small amount.

We are talking about Tren A or Tren E? Peace.

You dont need much tren at all to get great results...all these ppl talk about the bad sides...but they are the ones taking 100-200 mg per day of it...if not more LOL.....75-80 mg 3-4 times per week is all I need to see really great gains....and none of the harsh side effects you hear about.

Exactly, most people go too high dose to quick also. Start low as possible don't raise the dose till you have maxed out your potential for that particular dose.

how do you guys compare tren mg for mg to something like test or EQ?

so say my last cycle was test 1g,,,eq 600mg....1.6g total AAS

my next cycle I am going to throw in tren

I want to bump up my dosages....

So would 750 test,,,,,,250 tren,,,,,600mg EQ (1.6g ,new cycle)

be stronger than 1g test,,,,600 eq (1.6 g, old cycle)

You can't compare it like that. Like I say, start low and go from there. You "could" lower the test down to bare min say 200 mg then start tren. This will give you a chance to see the gains to be able to access them better.

every drug is dose dependant.. what i mean by that is simple.. if tren gives ya sides at 75mgs eod then just lower it.. go to 50mgs.. ect.. there is absolutely no set dosages to any of this.. it is dependent on your sides.. i know from personal experience that i can not go over 150 mgs of tren a week.. after that it just kicks my ass.. but 150 is all i need.. i know guys that do less.. with tren being a anabolic/androgenic ratio of 500/500 it is some kick ass stuff even at low dosages..do whats right for your body and dont listen to the others..

and as i have said numerous times.. never raise your dose of any compound until you have exhausted all possible gains from it.. and that also means is your training perfect? your diet spot on? if the answer is a honest yes then raise it only after all gains have ceased from that dose.. even then just bump it a bit.. give yourself room to keep growing..

I was thinking about this today. About how guys are always complaining about tren sides. This happens from starting way too high and trying to mimic what other guys who are more experienced are doing, I know someone who uses 200 mgs daily with little to no sides, but he has been at this for 20 years and when he comes off he doesn't just jump back on 200 mgs either. I'm not saying anyone should do 200 mgs my point is that he got used to this dose over time.

personly i use 80mg a week of the ethanthate, as part of my cruise protocol and woudl say its the most effective thing ive tried yet

id love to try the higher doses people speak of, but i dont think i could handle it, 300-400mgs is about all i can handle before my throat burns and i stop sleeping

Last edited:
I agree with the over kill theroy...

I used Test and EQ all the time and when I decided to ad Tren E at 100mg a week man could I feel it working but no sides. When I look at the guys trying tren E for the first time they are running 400+ a week and with E its going to be a long ride to wait out any sides you might get..

personly i use 80mg a week of the ethanthate, as part of my cruise protocol and woudl say its the most effective thing ive tried yet

id love to try the higher doses people speak of, but i dont think i could handle it, 300-400mgs is about all i can handle before my throat burns and i stop sleeping

What do you find you get from 80mg? I've never used tren before but might add 100 mg tren e per week to next cycle and keep test and gh the same as this time

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Haha...Yep, 50mg of Tren E, 3x a week is really the max for me at this point. 30mg 3x is better, IME. Good gains and fat loss, but no sleep sides at all.

I never truly understood anxiety that has no cause, until I went over 50mg 3x a week. That's the great thing about too much Tren; All of life's little stressors seemed huge! Then you ask yourself. "Man, what am I stressing about?" and there's really nothing. :rolleyes:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131