over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anabolic cycles with little test

deanabol

Registered
I've always used more test than anabolic but have recently been wondering what results are like when using high dose anabolics with a small amount of test .

Please discuss

I LOVE Eq based cycles maybe 2 or 3/1 eq to test ratio

You do not "need" test to get big or even huge. Use it if you like it or not if you don't.

test is your toyota corolla of steroids.
it's "cheap", it'll get you there, you can use a lot without severe sides, but it's not the best option out there if you are looking for "appearance"

mg for mg... deca will put on a lot more mass on you.

If I had the funds, I wouldn't run test more than 250 mg per week. and if I found out that I don't have any ED sides from not including test (like a lot of people, but we all probably don't realize it cuz we never tried) I wouldn't run it at all.

after trying a cycle of 600 mg tren, 600 prop, and 750 mg deca...
being on 1500 mg test right now feels shitty... it's a shit drug to be honest. but it's cheap and it'll eventually get you there (number on scale) but you wouldn't even look close to what you'll look like if you were 5-10 lighter but on other stuff (you'd look much better on the other stuff, and bigger might i add)

Most of the big boys back in the 80's wouldnt even touch test. Deca and dbol were staples. Test was considered dirty and trash gear. Take that for what its worth just my 2 cents

test is your toyota corolla of steroids.
it's "cheap", it'll get you there, you can use a lot without severe sides, but it's not the best option out there if you are looking for "appearance"

mg for mg... deca will put on a lot more mass on you.

If I had the funds, I wouldn't run test more than 250 mg per week. and if I found out that I don't have any ED sides from not including test (like a lot of people, but we all probably don't realize it cuz we never tried) I wouldn't run it at all.

after trying a cycle of 600 mg tren, 600 prop, and 750 mg deca...
being on 1500 mg test right now feels shitty... it's a shit drug to be honest. but it's cheap and it'll eventually get you there (number on scale) but you wouldn't even look close to what you'll look like if you were 5-10 lighter but on other stuff (you'd look much better on the other stuff, and bigger might i add)

Alot of good points i'd never run more then 500mg test without masteron or proviron as you said test is not the best option for appearance. Is deca really that good for mass gains? I'm using test+masteron right now and i'm considering dropping test down a bit and adding in some deca.

IT sucks !! I have 40ml 300mg EQ but I don't want to use becaue of anxiety issues everyone talks about :((

Alot of good points i'd never run more then 500mg test without masteron or proviron as you said test is not the best option for appearance. Is deca really that good for mass gains? I'm using test+masteron right now and i'm considering dropping test down a bit and adding in some deca.

usually in bodybuilding, my friends are here on the forums... i don't mix with the "bodybuilding crowd" a lot... but i have a couple of friends (long time friends before bodybuilding) who are bodybuilding now... we all did almost the same thing... test test test... they switched to deca before i gave it a fair shot... all of them told me i was an idiot to keep on telling them that they should only use test... you know, back when i was a parrot repeating everything i read on these forums :D;)

lemme tell you, if I wouldn't lactate like a woman with F cups who just had a baby when i was on deca (or had letro, that shit's hard to find and fucking expensive! $150 for 30 tabs if you can find it)... i'd be on 1500 mg deca right now instead of test.
EQ is good... not that good... but gives a distinct look
tren... come on! LOL :D
masteron... tried it once with a bunch of other shit, so didn't give it a fair chance. can't say.
primo... just use EQ instead... cheaper and stronger
anavar... most underrated shit i've ever seen! 80 mg per day... do it when you're 13-15% fat and see what happens!

test? = shit... cheap! but shit.
let's put it this way... there's a reason why 300 ml of HG test at 250 mg per ml costs the same as 90 ml of underground Deca at 300 mg per ml.

usually in bodybuilding, my friends are here on the forums... i don't mix with the "bodybuilding crowd" a lot... but i have a couple of friends (long time friends before bodybuilding) who are bodybuilding now... we all did almost the same thing... test test test... they switched to deca before i gave it a fair shot... all of them told me i was an idiot to keep on telling them that they should only use test... you know, back when i was a parrot repeating everything i read on these forums :D;)

lemme tell you, if I wouldn't lactate like a woman with F cups who just had a baby when i was on deca (or had letro, that shit's hard to find and fucking expensive! $150 for 30 tabs if you can find it)... i'd be on 1500 mg deca right now instead of test.
EQ is good... not that good... but gives a distinct look
tren... come on! LOL :D
masteron... tried it once with a bunch of other shit, so didn't give it a fair chance. can't say.
primo... just use EQ instead... cheaper and stronger
anavar... most underrated shit i've ever seen! 80 mg per day... do it when you're 13-15% fat and see what happens!

test? = shit... cheap! but shit.
let's put it this way... there's a reason why 300 ml of HG test at 250 mg per ml costs the same as 90 ml of underground Deca at 300 mg per ml.

I wish i could handle eq but i can't even 300mg gave me horrible anxiety, tren is amazing i'd like to try it at 100-200mg to see if i can get the benefits without the anger lol You definetly need to give masteron another shot, it's a great alternative to tren if you can't handle the sides, var i've tried i had to go down to 50mg as i was getting anxiety from 75mg, awesome strength and vascularity. Primo i'll try at some point i've heard mixed things

I'm doing GAULS anavar at 75mg for 8 weeks,

tomorrow will be my second week, GOD DAMN I have lost a lot of fat on my belly area... abz are comin out

i had bad anxiety issues and eq didnt bother it till 600mg, get nervous ands twitchy on 50mg tren eod...got to know yourself. work up to new things slowly.

I'm a firm believer that as Buselmo said Eq gives a certain look...full, veiny, keeps appetite up & gives My skin a good glow/appearance

AM I hearing this right in this Thread??????

People not liking TEST????
I always hear/read that TEST IS KING

This is the first time I'm reading such thing.

I could be wrong but the only reason why Pros do a lot of test is because of GH and Insulin... they both work better with test

No ?

I could be wrong but the only reason why Pros do a lot of test is because of GH and Insulin... they both work better with test

No ?

other way around... test works better with GH and insulin..
i wouldn't say it works better... but it's kinda like this
AAS = big
AAS+ GH= bigger/leaner
AAS+GH+slin = huge, but in most cases, not so pretty.

I don't know why they use test, and i'm not gonna act like a know it all... but when you think about it... if you can afford the GH, and use slin... and are about to go on for long periods of time on high doses, test is good since you won't find a lot of side effects (not talking internal sides, talking about shit you can feel, like insomnia, irritability... etc) and it's cheap and available and rarely faked these days.

The reason Test is used by most top level guys is because it is SO CHEAP...when/so they have extra money to put into gh...many are doing 2500-3500wkly so the savings add up

Have to say that early on I used to just run cycles of just dbol, eq, or tren. I always made good results and felt fairly healthy. Logically it makes sense to be on at least 100 mg/wk test because the steroids are going to shut you down and you probably need some test in your system, but I felt just fine doing those cycles without. Long ago I had some really insane results from just using the tren acetate from the pellets, nothing else and I was using it transdermal with dmso! I actually looked better doing that then the cycles when I used lots of test. I do think though if I were to run cycles like that again I would take HRT dose of test with it.

My personal trifecta is test mast and tren. However I limit the test to 200mg a week. Mast and tren are in the 300-400 neighborhood. So no more than a G a week and perhaps even a bit less but this is a revolution for body composition and strength.
Test is cheap but you truly don't need a lot of it depending on your goals.
Granted I'm cruising now with 75mg E3D of test-e. Ideally I'd rather cruise with 50mg of both mast-e and test-e E3D as that combo would give me even better body composition results as well as less estrogen worries. But I'm out of mast-e at the moment and won't get more for awhile.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws