Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-06-2011, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

My breakfast shake I've been taking every morning

Been doing this for the past 4 months and have never felt better. I feel like I have more energy and my sense of well being increased. I'm always concerned about the placebo effect but I really do believe this works.

Great for bulking or cutting. I do a shake b/c I have 0 appetite in the morning + this saves me a lot of time since I can just throw it all in a blender really quickly.

I change up the ingredients sometimes just to mix it up, but it's usually:

4-5 raw eggs
1 cup of frozen berries
2 cups of frozen broccoli OR spinach OR kale
1 cup of oats OR 2 cups of quinoa
2 tblspns lemon juice

sometimes I'll adjust macros and add:
fat free greek yogurt
protein powder
tuna
flax seed powder
nuts

Thoughts? Recommendations? Anyone else do this?
Old 11-06-2011, 01:15 PM
Banned

You actually like the way it taste? Raw eggs blended with berries, broccoli, oats...lol I dont know man.

I will stick to cooking my eats and eating my oats with some protien powder
Old 11-06-2011, 01:18 PM
Registered Member

The shake sounds great. The only thing I would recommend is to swallow the raw eggs before without putting them in the blender. The aminoacid chains that conform the proteins in the egg are very delicate. I swallow them raw off the shell every morning.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

looking for a way to mask the salty taste of egg white, i will give this a shot.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:37 PM
Kilo Klub Member

You cant taste the eggs, at least I cant.

Add cinnamon for flavour as well.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swifto View Post
You cant taste the eggs, at least I cant.

Add cinnamon for flavour as well.
thanks for the tip, hahaha.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:39 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I have several similar shakes each day.
They taste great.

4-5 raw eggs
2 scoops protein powder (vanilla flavor is what I use)
bag of broccoli or green beans
kale or spinach
EVOO and Fish oil or coconut oil
Raspberries
Blueberrries
Cranberries (lots of research supporting artery health/reversal of damage by eating cranberries)
Pineapple juice for taste

When I am really pressed for time, I sometimes throw tuna or ground beef in there. It really messes up the taste obviously, but some OJ and Grapefruit juice work well as horrible taste maskers. Still not great tasting, but tolerable and easy to slam down the hatch.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:40 PM
Kilo Klub Member

i thought your body does not assimilate all the goodness in the eggs if they are totally raw i thought you needed to buy egg whites...whats the word on that.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:46 PM
Banned

I dont think I could get any of that stuff down. Esp the ones with fish oil and tuna mixed it...yuck!

You guys are hardcore!
Old 11-06-2011, 01:49 PM
Registered Member

raw eggs can't be processed by the body like cooked eggs and trust me if ur doing this with regular eggs and not organic ones its a matter of time before u get an egg thats bad.I just switched over to EB approved eggs after eating an egg that was over easy and made me puck from it being bad.It wasn't expired eithor so i would recommend eating only cooked eggs or the egg whites that r proccessed and filtered.Even with them they add alot of sodium so they don't spoil.Eggs take less than five minutes to make.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:50 PM
Banned

I do......

2 Tbsp plain greek yogurt
1 Tbsp vanilla greek yogurt
1 Tbsp strawberry greek yogurt
1/2 cup oats
Heaping Tbsp PB
banana
4 raw eggs
1.5 scoops chocolate whey
5-6 ice cubes
a splash of milk

......and I love it!!

I only use free range large eggs, and I also throw 2 in a PWO shake....sometimes the consistency gets me, but they are pretty much flavorless IMO

Last edited by waynaferd; 11-06-2011 at 01:53 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 01:56 PM
Banned

If memory serves correct raw yolks and cooked whites are the best way to go about eggs.

But I can't eat raw eggs cause they make me feel sick, since I ate them once while I had the flu....

Like when I got obliterated on Hot Damn!!! a few years back....now I can't drink it at all
Old 11-06-2011, 01:59 PM
Kilo Klub Member

My usual breakfast is
45G vanilla whey isolate
1 Cup each frozen strawberries and blueberries (cranberries sound like a good ddition)
1 Scoop myofiber
(Lecithin, flax seeds, cla, pysillium husks)
Old 11-06-2011, 02:07 PM
Banned

Mines pretty simple, pwo and breakfast sometimes...

1 and 1/2 banana's
2 scoops of wpi
5 packs of splenda

2 triple strength fish oil tabs.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:08 PM
Registered Member

I'm pretty tolerant of most foods. But raw eggs I can't do. That along with drinking apple cider vinegar. I'll puke.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:12 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeknoViking View Post
i thought your body does not assimilate all the goodness in the eggs if they are totally raw i thought you needed to buy egg whites...whats the word on that.
As long as you have the yolk as well , raw eggs are great.

testosterone basically has two, and only two major drives: fuck it or killl it.
Ken Wilber
Old 11-06-2011, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

For those of you wondering about the taste, all I taste in my shake is the lemon + berries. The veges + eggs are overpowered by the fruits. I actually really enjoy the taste.

I also use cage free grass fed eggs... but I'm also concerned about the protein in the egg whites because as some of you mentioned, the body can't digest it uncooked very well.

adding cinnamon is another good tip that I do but forgot to mention (as was listed above).
Old 11-06-2011, 02:26 PM
Registered Member

raw egg whites contain an ovomucoid, that can inhibit protein absorbsion.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:36 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by max5000 View Post
raw egg whites contain an ovomucoid, that can inhibit protein absorbsion.
poor digestion of raw eggs:

Poor absorption of egg white protein. According to Digestibility of Cooked and Raw Egg Protein in Humans as Assessed by Stable Isotope Techniques, only 51% of raw egg white protein is absorbed during digestion compared to 91% for cooked egg white protein. According to Amount and fate of egg protein escaping assimilation in the small intestine of humans, the figures are 65% and 94% respectively. The second study used 100g of white and one yolk. I don't believe that there is a problem with the absorption of raw egg yolk, though problem 1 still remains. Pasteurised egg white protein is well-absorbed.

Everything you wanted to know about eggs...

Last edited by SitySlicker1; 11-06-2011 at 02:40 PM.
Old 11-06-2011, 02:53 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by BULK_CITY View Post
Been doing this for the past 4 months and have never felt better. I feel like I have more energy and my sense of well being increased. I'm always concerned about the placebo effect but I really do believe this works.

Great for bulking or cutting. I do a shake b/c I have 0 appetite in the morning + this saves me a lot of time since I can just throw it all in a blender really quickly.

I change up the ingredients sometimes just to mix it up, but it's usually:

4-5 raw eggs
1 cup of frozen berries
2 cups of frozen broccoli OR spinach OR kale
1 cup of oats OR 2 cups of quinoa
2 tblspns lemon juice

sometimes I'll adjust macros and add:
fat free greek yogurt
protein powder
tuna
flax seed powder
nuts

Thoughts? Recommendations? Anyone else do this?
If works for you just go for it.

Synthelamin is great for morning apetite.

Sponsors I trust:

_