over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hardest part of bodybuilding

What's the most difficult part of bodybuilding?

• Total voters

SmallTownIron

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
I see much of the "same" post and questions here on the forum, so I felt we needed a little something different.

There are MANY factors that make this sport difficult. People have more difficult with some things than others.

So Discuss...

Last edited:
For me its dieting. I got a busy schedule with work and school and its difficult at times to eat evry 3 hours. I bring lunch with me but my job on the road sometimes blunts my eating times. Frustrating but still do what i can.

Diet for me also. I have gotten much better with it through out the years but I still have my moments.

Diet/Eating consistantly...hands down for me. Also the most important.

The more you diet, eat clean foods, and stick to the plan, the easier it gets. After a while you will become adapted to living that lifestyle and it will come naturally.

For me it's getting adequate rest , I have so much shit to do from day to day it limits my times to rest. I'm lucky to get 5-6 hrs sleep a night and that is generally cut short do to having to pee.
I can get in all the meals I want and even when I'm not "dieting" I eat pretty clean
If I could just get in bed a couple hrs earlier

Dieting and money. I love to train, never an issue there, and I love everything bout it. It's not having to eat a lot that's the problem, it's what I have to not eat hahaha.

eating all the damn time

the time necessary to make healthy food taste good enough to make it worth eating

training consistency = ez

Also the maintaining life outside bodybuilding...EASILY HANDS DOWN most difficult one to have if you are a natural...a TRUE NATURAL with a physique that can turn heads!!!

Adding gear into the equation makes the rest feel like childs play, imo. even when you are more "dedicated" you have so much wiggle room...but as a natural...NO fuck your social life, no drinking, no nothing

unless u have sponsor coverage I would say money in order to really get somewhere

cardio.

cardio. cardio. cardio.

I always want to kill myself doing cardio.

god i hate cardio.

Are any if you guys dealing with mental issues regarding body building ?
For me it's a mental addiction ,I wish I'd never wanted to be body builder , I feel like it's consumed me and I'm trapped in always having to lead this life style as I can't handle the thought of having a normal skinny body !

I will never be happy with my physique And I feel like I'm ruining my health trying to achieve an impossible goal !

Diet and Cardio are equally hard for me. Abs as well LOL

Last edited:
eating/dieting hands down. Wouldn't it be nice if all you had to do to get big/ripped was train???!?!

Money is definitely one of the biggest issues. As others have said in the past, the size of your wallet can definitely be a limiting factor in this sport/lifestyle. Aside from that, I think the hardest thing is trying to balance all aspects of my life. Bodybuilding can be very time consuming, and can definitely border on obsessive at times. It is very important to keep room in your life for family and other relationships. Without them, you have nothing.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws