over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Clear Tren Ace (looks like test)

Bleed

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Verified Customer
In my experience I have never seen tren ace that looks like test enanthate. So I'm a little concerned to see tren ace which does not have the golden brown color. Sponsor has already been contacted but It would be good for piece of mind to hear this is possible. Anyone ever seen 100mg Tren ace look like test enanthate?

In my experience I have never seen tren ace that looks like test enanthate. So I'm a little concerned to see tren ace which does not have the golden brown color. Sponsor has already been contacted but It would be good for piece of mind to hear this is possible. Anyone ever seen 100mg Tren ace look like test enanthate?

Nope. Sounds like a mix up to me. A good sponsor will rectify the situation.

I've had tren aces that were all spectrums of yellow color from dark orange brown, to very light yellow. When I made my own, the darker it was, the more concentrated and potent it was. Sometimes it is darker if it is baked too long. If you are saying it is totally clear in color, I would think it is weak. I recently saw some tren ace a friend bought that was light yellow...very light, but I know it's real.

That's what I thought..

this tren next to test, you would not be able to tell the difference.

This was actually a resend so this is the second time. I'll see what they say about it...

Yeah. Even if it was tren, it would be incredibly weak. Probably mislabeled test.

the bd tren ace from ip is clear

Yes I notice the IP BD Tren & IP QV Tren is very clear.
What do u guys think?

Yes I notice the IP BD Tren & IP QV Tren is very clear.
What do u guys think?

I had great success using the tren ace from ip bd line its gtg it is very clear though, i have gotten tren e that is clear as hell from gauls as well.

if its really tren, and not a mix up, then being clear means its really good shit.

I had the same issue two weeks ago and I asked my guy about it and he told me they are making it differently now which doesn't make it so dark....so I started it and its potent stuff so I can say I was skeptical as well and with my experience I also thought it was a mix up however it wasn't

Anyway we all trust IP. So far he's nothing but good news.

Anyway we all trust IP. So far he's nothing but good news.
i know some people who are using IP's tren A with almost no sides. and theses people usually get sides from tren A! They are loving it.... and its light color as well.

LOL @ being able to tell what compound is in the vial based on color. The color of the oil can be based on a myriad of things that occur during the brewing process.

My understanding (which as always may be wrong) is that the color is determined by how it's brewed. If it is truly clear then it would have to be filtered (a lot). Just because I've never seen it, doesn't mean it doesn't exist. This is of course why i asked. I have nothing but faith in my guy.

I don't care about what anybody says, Tren is always coloured yellow unless it is low dosed, something like 25-30mg/mL no matter the carrier oil. It should never be clear. Even the Tren powder can sometimes stain things slightly yellow. If the powder is of great purity, the product will be a distinctive somewhat bright yellow colour. When the powder is older and has somewhat oxidized, the tren will be almost Amber in colour, no longer bright taking on a reddish colour. This will still be very potent tren.

The point is, Tren in proper concentrations ie 50mg/mL and up, will never be clear in colour, and it should be completely different from Test Enanthate in colour.

I have tren E and it's says 100mg/ml and it looks like testosterone I know tren A is gold/yellow. what color is tren E? I got it from a friend and I may just get it tested because I would like to know what I am taking either test or tren:eek:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131