over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Drug Testing for Firefighers

biggTdogg

Registered
Are there any firefighters on this board who have had pre-employment drug tests? Do they ever test for AAS or just Rec Drugs? Any of you get tested by a large Dept. who could potentially afford to do it....

They don't test for AAS, they test for rec's. they will most likely polygraph you, at least quite a few depts here in TX do. Once your on, get a script and never worry about it again. Most my friends are firemen, you would be surprised to know how many juice.

I used to be in LE and the fireguys got the same thing the cops and deputies got, its the basic drug test not for AAS but THC, COC things like that. Most are either ignorant or smart enough to know you want a performance enhanced firefighter

Depends on what your taking, seems theres a bit of bunk gear about;)

if ur gear is contaminated, u could test positive for anything bro. that is why you dont buy UG gear and should go through your doctor.

not only that but being on gear as a firefighter isnt the smartest idea, your constant need to drink water will give out warning signs because UG gear has a tendency of causing swelling and infections............food for thought.

I have two paramedic firefighters, one is a regular user of AAS, the other is not.....and neither have ever been tested for AAS at any point.
The one that uses told me the only time it would come up is if you clearly looked like it, and a problem comes up that they might think to blame 'roids' for.

Wow, maybe its a Texas thing but, Almost all firefighters juice out here. We recently had one of those Low-T clinics pop up near me and they ALL try and find out ways to get a script. I've had a chief ask me how to get his levels low enough b/c they werent low enough the first time. My best buddies girlfriend works for this Low-T clinic and said the majority of clients are young cops and firefighters.

SAPS is right in that most departments, fire and police, want their guys in tip top shape. AAS isnt really frowned upon much anymore.

Wow, maybe its a Texas thing but, Almost all firefighters juice out here. We recently had one of those Low-T clinics pop up near me and they ALL try and find out ways to get a script. I've had a chief ask me how to get his levels low enough b/c they werent low enough the first time. My best buddies girlfriend works for this Low-T clinic and said the majority of clients are young cops and firefighters.

SAPS is right in that most departments, fire and police, want their guys in tip top shape. AAS isnt really frowned upon much anymore.

Back in the early 2000's I would have guessed 1/4-1/3 of the male cops, deputies and CO's at the jail were on. It was not talked about per se just a general understanding. Problem came when someone got careless right after we had a new female mayor and commissioner elected. [Not being sexist, they just didn't understand the lay of the land or the name of the game]. So they have the county investigate the city and vice versa. In the end one guy from each department was canned and a few got wrist slaps. The underlying message was just to keep things underground and swept way under the rug.
A few years later we had an inmate die in our custody and that was a hell storm. We got rough with him based on circumstances granted but the attorney general and kinda even the under educated public was out for someone to hang for this. The main culprits were canned and sued by the victim's family. These guys were 6" and about 280 each and during the hearing the AAS rumors were flying. Roid rage and that's why they beat him to death blah, blah, blah. A lot of us who even were near the scene or in the room were on Admin leave [myself for 4 weeks because I was on the scene], especially and coincidentally if you happened to weigh over 240lbs and looked like you could rip a phonebook in half.
As always though AAS is an easy and convenient scape goat when you need to explain away troubling behavior. So bottom line for everyone is just be smart. Don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself. If you're 5'6" and 250 yeah people will look and talk. But if you are a pleasant fellow all they'll say is he's big but he's really nice and polite. Don't give the haters a reason to hate

Last edited:
Back in the early 2000's I would have guessed 1/4-1/3 of the male cops, deputies and CO's at the jail were on. It was not talked about per se just a general understanding. Problem came when someone got careless right after we had a new female mayor and commissioner elected. [Not being sexist, they just didn't understand the lay of the land or the name of the game]. So they have the county investigate the city and vice versa. In the end one guy from each department was canned and a few got wrist slaps. The underlying message was just to keep things underground and swept way under the rug.
A few years later we had an inmate die in our custody and that was a hell storm. We got rough with him based on circumstances granted but the attorney general and kinda even the under educated public was out for someone to hang for this. The main culprits were canned and sued by the victim's family. These guys were 6" and about 280 each and during the hearing the AAS rumors were flying. Roid rage and that's why they beat him to death blah, blah, blah. A lot of us who even were near the scene or in the room were on Admin leave [myself for 4 weeks because I was on the scene], especially and coincidentally if you happened to weigh over 240lbs and looked like you could rip a phonebook in half.
As always though AAS is an easy and convenient scape goat when you need to explain away troubling behavior. So bottom line for everyone is just be smart. Don't draw unnecessary attention to yourself. If you're 5'6" and 250 yeah people will look and talk. But if you are a pleasant fellow all they'll say is he's big but he's really nice and polite. Don't give the haters a reason to hate

i could not have said it better myself bro. to be completely honest, no one cares if someone else is on gear unless they are a complete prick to everyone and arent friendly. if you give them a reason to hate, they will hate, simple as that.

jealousy is a bitch IMO

Thanks for all the reply's guys. All I'm taking right now is a little bit of HG Test anyways, so I should be good on contaminates. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm already past the point where they could have given me a polygraph. I already passed the psych, and all that's left is the physical and a heart stress test.

Thanks for all the reply's guys. All I'm taking right now is a little bit of HG Test anyways, so I should be good on contaminates. Also, I'm pretty sure I'm already past the point where they could have given me a polygraph. I already passed the psych, and all that's left is the physical and a heart stress test.

I would discontinue until you have the job bro.............

As a citizen I prefer the FF to be 'enhanced' but I don't feel the same way about LE.

As a citizen I prefer the FF to be 'enhanced' but I don't feel the same way about LE.

SWAT(military)-yes
police(citizen)-no
fire-yes
medics-no

there is a time and place for everything, but there are certain jobs you need a level head and others you might need the added supplement to get the job done.

i am an american like everyone else, i want to feel safe around govt, not threatened

SWAT(military)-yes
police(citizen)-no
fire-yes
medics-no

there is a time and place for everything, but there are certain jobs you need a level head and others you might need the added supplement to get the job done.

i am an american like everyone else, i want to feel safe around govt, not threatened

We've largely agreed in this thread up to now so all me to raise a counterpoint here. There's a guy at my gym clearing using and he's a 911-EMT. In his job sometimes you have to physically move and lift people so enhanced strength can have a particle on the job benefit.
As far as cops go. You never know when you'll be called upon to perform certain duties that might put your life at risk and which might be made easier if you were bigger faster or stronger.
Bottom line is guys talking AAS include teachers, bankers, ministers, salesmen, cooks, politicians and a laundry list of others. Laws aside I'm not going to exclude a certain profession saying you should not be taking AAS due to your job. Then again I also put any stock in the myth of roid rage either

We've largely agreed in this thread up to now so all me to raise a counterpoint here. There's a guy at my gym clearing using and he's a 911-EMT. In his job sometimes you have to physically move and lift people so enhanced strength can have a particle on the job benefit.
As far as cops go. You never know when you'll be called upon to perform certain duties that might put your life at risk and which might be made easier if you were bigger faster or stronger.
Bottom line is guys talking AAS include teachers, bankers, ministers, salesmen, cooks, politicians and a laundry list of others. Laws aside I'm not going to exclude a certain profession saying you should not be taking AAS due to your job. Then again I also put any stock in the myth of roid rage either

I agree completely SAPS!!

Bigphil, why would you feel threatened? are you threatened when you go to the gym? surely there are people that juice in there. Do you feel like your life is in danger when you walk in there? If you see a cop and it looks as though he clearly juices, do you run for the hills before he can see you? sorry im just not getting that statement.:confused: Police officers are just like everyone else.

BiggTdogg, i think the poly usually comes before psych. so your probably good to go. You could always just ask, just call and act stupid. Maybe ask when the next testing date is, and then throw in "after testing i go through physical, poly, psych then drug test right?" see if they say no to the poly? Good luck brother!

Last edited:

They don't test for gear and if they did they would have their hands full in court trying to prove why your test levels are abnormally high. It would be way to difficult to prove you were on gear and not just using a legal OTC compound to raise your levels that's one of the reasons they don't test for it.

honestly, if a cop can juice and get away with it, more power to him...........

personally i have nothing against those who protect and serve, until they are off duty, at a bar, trying to start stuff with civilians because they can use their badge to protect them...............

if they can stay level headed..............right on

They usually don't test for aas partly because of the cost of it. Usually its just your normal drug screen, maybe a psychological exam, and a lie detector test.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
commonplaceconsulting
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws