over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is Masteron worth running on a cruise?

jay o.

Registered
Ive seen someone say they were on a test/mast cruise...I was wondering what kind of benefits youd get from that, if any really. Staying leaner year round?

Your thoughts?

Good question.
I've also read a number of guys cruise on Tren but I won't do that I would like to know who does Mast cruise too.

masteron, helpful for a cruise but i woudltn really reccomended it since in low doses it isnt a fantastic steroid

as the other poster mentioned, cruising on tren is another option, i myself do this, 200mg test cyp and 80mg tren eth weekly as a cruise and absolutaly love it

Mast cruising or test-mast cruising is not common per se but its a nice idea. Instead of say 200mg/wk test, if you go say 100 each then you pretty much eliminate the need for an AI or worrying about estrogen. You gain that little bit more between the sheets from the mast and your overall appearance has the potential to benefit from the mast compound as compared with pure test.
As thatbloke correctly points out 100mg of mast isn't really going to set the world on fire. But you are talking cruising here.
I have every intention on my next cruise to run something like 100-125mg/wk of test and mast respectively

masteron, helpful for a cruise but i woudltn really reccomended it since in low doses it isnt a fantastic steroid

as the other poster mentioned, cruising on tren is another option, i myself do this, 200mg test cyp and 80mg tren eth weekly as a cruise and absolutaly love it

So you're on tren year round? Even though it's a low dose wouldn't that rape your lipids?

What do you think you're benefiting by going with 80mg of tren? Isn't that a low dose too?

Mast cruising or test-mast cruising is not common per se but its a nice idea. Instead of say 200mg/wk test, if you go say 100 each then you pretty much eliminate the need for an AI or worrying about estrogen. You gain that little bit more between the sheets from the mast and your overall appearance has the potential to benefit from the mast compound as compared with pure test.
As thatbloke correctly points out 100mg of mast isn't really going to set the world on fire. But you are talking cruising here.
I have every intention on my next cruise to run something like 100-125mg/wk of test and mast respectively

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Ill do something similar it sounds then.

Ive seen someone say they were on a test/mast cruise...I was wondering what kind of benefits youd get from that, if any really. Staying leaner year round?

Your thoughts?

Most use it at just 100mg-200mg/wk for it's AI properties, but you could cruise on it at 300mg/wk and get some leaning out/hardness and vascularity from it as well.

Most use it at just 100mg-200mg/wk for it's AI properties, but you could cruise on it at 300mg/wk and get some leaning out/hardness and vascularity from it as well.

I wonder if this would be a good idea...and put test at what dose then? No test? I was also considering like someone said maybe running some tren on a cruise. I dont know what to pick as far as best results go with being on a cruise. Maybe a combination of low test and tren will do the trick. Obviously a cruise is used for taking time off but I want to become a pro bodybuilder in the next few years so i cant be wasting any time with that shit. Anyone have input?

Last edited:

Yep! I alternate between 200mgs a week Mast or 50mgs a day Proviron.
They both help with SHBG freeing up more test in the bloodstream also.

So you're on tren year round? Even though it's a low dose wouldn't that rape your lipids?

no has no effect on my libido since im on 200mg of cyp with it

What do you think you're benefiting by going with 80mg of tren? Isn't that a low dose too?

Cool, thanks for the feedback. Ill do something similar it sounds then.

try it and ull see, u maintain more muscle, stay leaner, harder an just look better then ur regular standard test only cruises

i also experience no side effects cruising with 80mg tren eth weekly, no sweats, insomnia, and best i dont need to use an A.I wen im cruising on 200mg test/80mg tren

no has no effect on my libido since im on 200mg of cyp with it

try it and ull see, u maintain more muscle, stay leaner, harder an just look better then ur regular standard test only cruises

i also experience no side effects cruising with 80mg tren eth weekly, no sweats, insomnia, and best i dont need to use an A.I wen im cruising on 200mg test/80mg tren

interesting..might give that a try since ive never ran tren yet...
What do you do when you blast? Leave the tren there at 80mg? And go about your business with other compounds/doses?

interesting..might give that a try since ive never ran tren yet...
What do you do when you blast? Leave the tren there at 80mg? And go about your business with other compounds/doses?

blasts 500mg test, 400mg tren weekly are my standard blasts

blasts 500mg test, 400mg tren weekly are my standard blasts

Oh ok, whats the deal with test and tren? Do the doses have to stay close? All I know is they seem really close in doses all the time and nobody moves it too far a part. How is dosing suppose to go with tren with test/any other compounds?

Oh ok, whats the deal with test and tren? Do the doses have to stay close? All I know is they seem really close in doses all the time and nobody moves it too far a part. How is dosing suppose to go with tren with test/any other compounds?

Lower the Test. I.e <250mg/week
Incease the Tren. I.e >500mg/week

equals less sides & more gains.

I alternate between 200mgs a week Mast or 50mgs a day Proviron.
They both help with SHBG freeing up more test in the bloodstream also.

I do the same...spend about 8-9 months a year on either proviron or masteron. Love them both for the AI properties and hardening effect...but the SHBG and well being are my main reasons for using it. Both great for libido also.
I like 200-300mg test with 150-200mg mast when trying to hold mass and get lean...or 25-50mg a day of prov in place of mast...usually do a couple months of one and switch to the other for a couple months.

Prov VS Mast = Which one gives u more hardness?

Prov VS Mast = Which one gives u more libido?

No offense but didn't you just say you want to be a "pro bodybuilder" within a few years, and aren't willing to give your body much rest, then ask a question like this?

I think you need to slow it down a bit here, most of us (wether everyone admits it or not) would love to be a pro bodybuilder, but it's not that simple, and I think with that mindset you are asking for trouble.

I do the same...spend about 8-9 months a year on either proviron or masteron. Love them both for the AI properties and hardening effect...but the SHBG and well being are my main reasons for using it. Both great for libido also.
I like 200-300mg test with 150-200mg mast when trying to hold mass and get lean...or 25-50mg a day of prov in place of mast...usually do a couple months of one and switch to the other for a couple months.

I like it.

No offense but didn't you just say you want to be a "pro bodybuilder" within a few years, and aren't willing to give your body much rest, then ask a question like this?

I think you need to slow it down a bit here, most of us (wether everyone admits it or not) would love to be a pro bodybuilder, but it's not that simple, and I think with that mindset you are asking for trouble.

I appreciate the input but I know alot more than you're assuming. Tren, I don't know alot about though specifically. Thanks for your concern though (seriously).

Prov VS Mast = Which one gives u more hardness?

Prov VS Mast = Which one gives u more libido?

IME its dosage dependent. For hardness I'd say mast unless you were in the final phase of a contest prep and already incredibly lean. Then 100-150mg of proviron is killer. Libido wise 100mgED of proviron is insane. But mast is a worthy second.
Basically you cannot lose adding mast or proviron to your cycle/blast. I'd add the mast first though. Mast has aides in strength in a way proviron does not. Run them both if you can afford it though

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Deecrume
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131