over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Your thoughts on Kynoselen

Galenika

Newbies
Have any of you started to use this supplement that seems to be gaining popularity? Common consensus states that this stuff burns literally, and as HBG can attest to, will actually eat through your skin.

Slowly, it seems, this product is gaining momentum as an effective fat burner, however, I wonder if it will really ever catch on. It works through quite a different mechanism than many of us a accustomed to regarding fat loss. Perhaps just one more supplement to the arsenal.

What are you experiences, contraindications, opinions?

I've used both Kyno and Syntheselen. I prefer Syntheselen and am currently using it between cycles. It seems to help keep my energy/strength up (not like juice). Neither burned my skin!?!?!? Hell - the first biceps injections I EVER TOOK were with Kyno and Syntheselen - 2ml!!

xcel

xcel

you injected slow i take it

that is the ley or burns and lumps gal;ore

did you get swelling??

I ALWAYS inject slower than 1ml per minute! The only place I got lumps was doing Synth sub-q in abs at 1ml (2 pokes), bruising to boot - WTF

The only reason I poked my bis is that I was going to do it a lot next cycle and wanted to see if I could - stupid I know. But I didn't have any problems, there was no resultant swelling from injections.

xcel

xcel,

You really never shot your bi's? How come it took you so long? Just wondering, I do it all he time.

On another note, the new MD has an interview with Greg Valentino, and he admits to using 3000mg of prop and EQ a week in his arms. Not sure if that was 3g each though. ANyway, how is the Synthoselen working? If noticeable at all.

G

HBG said the stuff gave her 2 cigarette sized burns on her abdomen. THat is pretty fucked up.

Galenika said:
HBG said the stuff gave her 2 cigarette sized burns on her abdomen. THat is pretty fucked up.

There was a lot of fake Kynoselen around not long ago. Never heard that happen with real Kynoselen or Syntheselen.

If you want to know more about these two just do a search on the board.

Galenika said:
Sorry bro's, wasn't trying to waste space.

Much Resprect,

G

Nothing to apologise for.

Okay folks, because there aren't any questions being answered, I'm going to start answering some of them.

The best use of Kyno is for someone who is dieting down. It allows you to do two things; one is maintain maximum muscle while dieting down, which helps with the second which is maintaining strength.

Depending on your size, you will want to take between 1 - 2 cc's per day after training. It is an intramuscular product so you can shoot it in your thigh, butt, shoulders, or arms.

If you go to any seach engine and type in kynoselen, you will find a couple different places that sell it for a lot less than what you can get it for on the street. It is probably a better bet to get it from one of them. If your paying 200-350 like they're asking for, your getting screwed bigtime! There are places that have it for way less then that.

The average person is probably cool with 2 bottles a year. They won't last the whole year, but will give you a chance to spread out two cycles. If you take anything else, you can use whatever else as your means to acquire more lean muscle mass.

...And Kyno MUST be refridgerated. Just warm up the barrel prior to poking your horse.

SMACKAVELI said:
...And Kyno MUST be refridgerated.

Never heard of that before. It doesn't say anything about it on the packaging or any product inserts on in the IVS. Also, manufacturers and distributors store it at room temperature.

I also have never heard of the refridgeration thing either. Where did this info come about. I go through way more than 2 bottles in a year. I could down that during a single 12 game season. It works great with helping cardiovascular conditioning.

You can refridgerate if it you like, however, as long as you keep it at 70 degrees Farenheit you should be okay. I know some guys who do store the extra bottles in the fridge while having one stored at room temp for current use. And I know some who have'nt been refridgerating with no problems at all. Usually for storage, it's best to refridgerate since it is water soluble and it is vitamins and both are proned to deteriation and that can weaken it's potency. Also Vitamins can go bad.

What can you expect while using kyno while on a cycle? I've never used it but am interested in hearing some opinions. Does it really make a diff in terms of helping minimize fat gain, if you're already on a moderate to heavy cycle of test, EQ, tren, and winny for example?

DrG

Heptaminol HCL is on hte IOC's banned drug list so it must do something as far as performance enhancing. As far as personally knowing anyone that has used i have known only one person and they didn't seem to get much from it.

It mainly keeps you lean and brings your energy up. It's not really used as a base of a cycle, leave that to AAS. It's best used as a supplement to a cutting cycle (winny, susp, eq, primo, etc.) or even a bridge at sustaining your muscle mass and energy.

|--[\\\\]>--------- i got a buddy who used this stuff as site inj.--said it worked well for him in bringing up his bi's.

I used Kyno for a long while and I really liked it. But, just like anything people have different experiences with different things. I used it when I was eating VERY clean and I had great results from it. I did have the aching "flu" type feeling but not a burn. Mostly when I used it in my bicep. I also never refrigersted mine. I had never even heard of that. I wonder if it feels weird when injecting?
Anyway, just wanted to let ya know what it did for me. :p

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bradyfan127