Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By johnjuanb1
  • 1 Post By jstarks11
  • 1 Post By jay_dub
  • 1 Post By TNH

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 12-22-2011, 03:23 PM
Registered Member

does low Testorone even really have that much of an effect on keep/gaining muscle

so been juicing ruffly 5 years and probly only ON ruffly 20-30% of that time, ruffly 2-3 months out the year, so we likley say i had low T for the rest of the times yet i still get stronger year round, of course not as much when ON, but ive read so much in past on low T just severly breaking down muscle, but i say if stay consistant with diet and training it must be a low factor in overall progress, even like 9 months after a cycle im still gaining, does anybody just totaly stop gaining progress when off?
Old 12-22-2011, 03:48 PM
Registered Member

If your staying consistant with training and dieting, all your doing is really maintaining, tweak your diet or lifts when off and tell me how much you really lose.
Making gains can still happen with low T, cause look what you supplementing with. Nutrients, your giving your body the essentials it needs. Take them away and see what changes. T is just an added bonus to the large spectrum of dieting and training.

Check out our latest design with our Ordering Site-"V2"
http://www.ourunknownsecrets.com/ishop/
The finest in Pharma-Grade products!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:08 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

If you're improving in strength and growing while off 3/4 of the year, keep doing what you're doing! That's awesome!
aussiebulldog likes this.
USE CODE:
JJ25PERCOFF FOR 25% OFF

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE USA

SUPERIOR PEPTlDE CANADA
SUPERIOR PEPTlDE EUROPE

SYNERBOLICS.COM

Use code: jjb1 to get 5% off your next UNDERGROUNDSUPPS.COM order!
FEEL THE MAGIC OF KRATOM!!!
Try my personal Kratom Blend, JJB1's ZEN!
Old 12-22-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered Member

i think you can keep most of the muscle you have gained as long as you keep up with your maintenance calories and training.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:08 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slesh View Post
i think you can keep most of the muscle you have gained as long as you keep up with your maintenance calories and training.
Dude I'm not homophobic but I don't think your av is up to spec.
See rule 18
Old 12-22-2011, 05:21 PM
Registered Member

Low T will hold muscle growth back drastically!! Testosterone is a key player in protein synthesis and not being able to synthesize proteins effectively will hold a person back. Having said that, it's not impossible to gain with low T just extremely more difficult!!! No matter what you gain and accomplish with low T, doing it with higher T will be night and day difference in amount of time taken to get there and amount of effort to get there!!!!
buldog9 likes this.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitochondria View Post
so been juicing ruffly 5 years and probly only ON ruffly 20-30% of that time, ruffly 2-3 months out the year, so we likley say i had low T for the rest of the times yet i still get stronger year round, of course not as much when ON, but ive read so much in past on low T just severly breaking down muscle, but i say if stay consistant with diet and training it must be a low factor in overall progress, even like 9 months after a cycle im still gaining, does anybody just totaly stop gaining progress when off?
I would have to say that test is the be all and end all of muscle mass both in how much one can gain and hold muscle.
I have seen two men who have castrated themselves and I will tell you that in almost no time they lost any muscle they had and it was replaced with fat just as fast!
Old 12-22-2011, 06:23 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Idk how much gear you guys use, but it seems a lot of you say you keep the majority of your gains.

When I've ever come off completely, all I did was shrink and get fatter. And at times my diet and training were even better when I wasn't on anything because at that time I ignorantly believed I could keep my gains. I'm speaking for me personally, but it doesnt matter if I have a perfect diet and training regime after I come off the drugs, I'm going to shrink and get soft at the same time.
BigNShredded likes this.
Old 12-22-2011, 06:55 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay_dub View Post
Idk how much gear you guys use, but it seems a lot of you say you keep the majority of your gains.

When I've ever come off completely, all I did was shrink and get fatter. And at times my diet and training were even better when I wasn't on anything because at that time I ignorantly believed I could keep my gains. I'm speaking for me personally, but it doesnt matter if I have a perfect diet and training regime after I come off the drugs, I'm going to shrink and get soft at the same time.
Same here. I feel I have found my genetic pre-determined level of musculature. When I use hormones to get past that and then stop, I eventually end up back at that level, it's just a matter of time.

It is my personal opinion that anyone who is keeping all of their gains after a cycle is either not at their genetic limit, or they are not being completely honest.

The 'I keep all my gains after proper PCT' guys are usually the same guys that claim to gain 20lbs per cycle. IME, those are the guys that started juicing shortly after the 'noob' natty gain stage. I am happy to put on a solid 2-3lbs of pure muscle mass after a decent cycle, and if I no longer use hormones for an extended period after that, I lose that newly acquired mass regardless of diet, training, and rest.
jay_dub likes this.
Old 12-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisyphusRocks View Post
See rule 18
Fuck , you made me look..

testosterone basically has two, and only two major drives: fuck it or killl it.
Ken Wilber
Old 12-22-2011, 07:30 PM
Registered Member

when I was at my lowest, I was so weak and fat it was scary....I wanted to cry and throw myself off a bridge at the same time....so yes it does effect strength and gains etc...for sure...
Old 12-22-2011, 08:21 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiebulldog View Post
Fuck , you made me look..
haha same here. I was like wait, what
Old 12-22-2011, 11:31 PM
Registered Member

I bet he cant wait to get home after a long day at the office and kick off that high heel. Damn things hurt after a while. Not to mention they are unstable. I twisted my cock severely in one. I switched to flats after that.

Last edited by locutus61; 12-22-2011 at 11:33 PM.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:10 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNH View Post
Same here. I feel I have found my genetic pre-determined level of musculature. When I use hormones to get past that and then stop, I eventually end up back at that level, it's just a matter of time.

It is my personal opinion that anyone who is keeping all of their gains after a cycle is either not at their genetic limit, or they are not being completely honest.

The 'I keep all my gains after proper PCT' guys are usually the same guys that claim to gain 20lbs per cycle. IME, those are the guys that started juicing shortly after the 'noob' natty gain stage. I am happy to put on a solid 2-3lbs of pure muscle mass after a decent cycle, and if I no longer use hormones for an extended period after that, I lose that newly acquired mass regardless of diet, training, and rest.
I agree.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:43 AM
Banned

I haven't been COMPLETELY OFF in quite some time and this is why...it is inevitable my friends, you can not look that way without drugs..
Old 12-23-2011, 01:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SisyphusRocks View Post
See rule 18
ahh that shits fuckin gay
Old 12-23-2011, 05:33 PM
Registered Member

Low dose test with 20mg of var works for me.
Old 12-24-2011, 08:31 AM
Registered Member

They use anavar with aids patients in hospitals to maintain or gain weight.If you train and keep your calories high should be ok.Sometimes i skip meals and my weight stays about the same with high leveels of test 1200mg.
Old 12-24-2011, 09:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitochondria View Post
really depends on a few things, how long on? how old? how much you take.

when i was alot younger i had no problem myself, do you really think you have low t when you're off? how do you know? have you had a test?