advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Is tren really necessary for a men's physique show?

mchief101

Registered
i was thinking of just doing
test E for 8 weeks then drop the Test E and add Test Prop and Masteron prop OR winny.

ORRRRRRRR

4 weeks out: Tren + test P + EC stack

what do you guys think? i prefer the prop and winny tbh....but give me advice

and of course hcg and arimidex on hand

IMO, it depends on how hard you want to work.
You could get shredded on a hormone replacement dose of test if you are disciplined and have the time and willpower.

or you could just use tren and call it a day.

no for sure not, will it help yes it will but you could look great using compounds like var, mast, prop, winny primo.

How many cycles have you done? What were they? We just need to be able factor in your experience. I suppose your age, size, and goals would help.

Whats your diet look like?

What do your workouts look like.

These guys on here can help you but they can not really do it unless they know your experience and your commitment.

Raskan

Last edited:
How many cycles have you done? What were they? We just need to be able factor in your experience. I suppose your age, size, and goals would help.

Whats your diet look like?

What do your workouts look like.

These guys on here can help you but they can not really do it unless they know your experience and your commitment.

IPGEAR

did pmag and epistane before
test E + tren

i have done 2 cycles so far, im 24 years old , 5'8 197 lbs 14-15% bf.

diet : 250/225/50 PCF
Workout : max OT

no for sure not, will it help yes it will but you could look great using compounds like var, mast, prop, winny primo.

thx, i think ill go with the prop and winny actually, since it will get me more shredded together with diet and cardio

To answer the original post and thread title, no of course it's not, and who told you it is?

I got my most ripped on winny. This was before I had access to masteron. The last 4 weeks I'd do 100mg winny per day and 100mg masteron per day. Use whatever you want prior to that. You don't need tren!

i was thinking of just doing
test E for 8 weeks then drop the Test E and add Test Prop and Masteron prop OR winny.

ORRRRRRRR

4 weeks out: Tren + test P + EC stack

what do you guys think? i prefer the prop and winny tbh....but give me advice

and of course hcg and arimidex on hand

if i was preparing for a show, I'd invest all my resources for that show. for as long as i can.
which is all of the above and keep the ec stack as a last resort.
I never competed though, so what do i know

good luck

thx guys. im going for the masteron or winny. if i can get winny ill get winny! thx! no tren needed!

you dont need tren to compete , yes it is an amazing drug but deifnitely not needed....ask Phil iF he used tren when he won the USA's ...there are others compounds that will help you reach your goal and of ocurse a DIET

wow mens physique guys are taking more then the bodybuilders

lol @ mens physique and steroid use

you mean to tell me you cant get skinny and shredded by diet and cardio alone? you need drugs for it?

IMO that is going to depend on your size and conditioning now. If you feel like you need to play catchup then you just might want to.

IMO that is going to depend on your size and conditioning now. If you feel like you need to play catchup then you just might want to.

"mens physique" is not supposed to be bodybuilding right? so their conditioning and size shouldnt match that of a bodybuilders correct? that would include bantam weights

so this guy should just eat very low cals, cardio his ass off and get super skinny and so so ripped that way he is not a bodybuilder

lol @ mens physique and steroid use

you mean to tell me you cant get skinny and shredded by diet and cardio alone? you need drugs for it?

that's what i was thinking too....tren? how about nothing!!!

"mens physique" is not supposed to be bodybuilding right? so their conditioning and size shouldnt match that of a bodybuilders correct? that would include bantam weights

so this guy should just eat very low cals, cardio his ass off and get super skinny and so so ripped that way he is not a bodybuilder

Well, some of the pictures ive seen of good physique competitors on this site alone would put some bodybuilding competitors to shame, upper body at least. You cant tell whats under those board shorts. So in my mind if someone is behind in development to the top guys he is going to be running against he has no choice but to use what he can if he really wants to win. Of course its not healthy, but.... I have been surprised at some of the size on the physique competitors. One guy that posted on here looked like he could do bodybuilding very easily. Maybe he was the exception?

Well, some of the pictures ive seen of good physique competitors on this site alone would put some bodybuilding competitors to shame, upper body at least. You cant tell whats under those board shorts. So in my mind if someone is behind in development to the top guys he is going to be running against he has no choice but to use what he can if he really wants to win. Of course its not healthy, but.... I have been surprised at some of the size on the physique competitors. One guy that posted on here looked like he could do bodybuilding very easily. Maybe he was the exception?

just curious, where do you draw the line? i've seen pics of physique competitors that could easily place top 5 in open bodybuilding comps. to me somebody 5'8" and 197 would be a formidable lhw. i imagine the physique guy should be 5'10" and about 165.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws