advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Article on CNN about HGH (cancer causing)

same bullshit they've been spewing for the past decade. no new cases or info that all of us don't already know. Everyone who uses HGH should know that if they already have a cancer, its gonna grow and grow fucking fast.

They're even quoting a doctor thats been dead for years. Weak ass journalism.

The article is obviously VERY anti-hormone therapy.

A friend of mine and the owner of my gym was just diagnosed with cancer... A few weeks back we were discussing HGH. I told him the only reason I will not try GH is because of its multiplying effects and the cancer in my family.

He kept trying to convince me to take GH. I saw him last week and he had just undergone surgery. He had melanoma which spread to his lymph nodes. I asked him if he thought the GH had anything to do with it. He said he dosent think so but he dosent think it helped either.

Another guy I know was diagnosed with brain cancer. Both use good amounts of HGH and both are in there 30's...

I am not saying HGH caused there cancer but its scary shit

Another scare tactic and attack on the industry by the main stream media....right there within the first half of the article they throw in the most important fact - That Doctors have no way of knowing whether or not her HGH therapy had anything to do with her cancer -- then they proceed to write about the dangers of using the compound and how it's "Unregulated or not regulated enough".......I translate that into - We the government cannot allow this entity to continue to flourish unless we can find a way to Tax it to death -

I would be willing to bet you she had the cancer prior to starting and didn't even know it....Otherwise why aren't the thousands and thousands of aspiring bodybuilders who are using doses many times higher than the prescribed doses not all dead by now from cancer....and all these people who go to life extension clinics and pay thousands and thousands of dollars should all be dead to....because the scientists and Doctors still aren't sure if the link can proven beyond a reasonable doubt other than what they think may happen and that's if you are already destined to get cancer Gh might speed up the process,,,,,

So think about that as your lighting up your Legal cancer stick on your next cigarette break....fucking media

A friend of mine and the owner of my gym was just diagnosed with cancer... A few weeks back we were discussing HGH. I told him the only reason I will not try GH is because of its multiplying effects and the cancer in my family.

He kept trying to convince me to take GH. I saw him last week and he had just undergone surgery. He had melanoma which spread to his lymph nodes. I asked him if he thought the GH had anything to do with it. He said he dosent think so but he dosent think it helped either.

Another guy I know was diagnosed with brain cancer. Both use good amounts of HGH and both are in there 30's...

I am not saying HGH caused there cancer but its scary shit

Shit...that's not good...just when I was thinking of upping my dose, I read this...

The media do over hype the dangers no doubt, but we are all taking some risks. Thing with cancer some people smoke 20 a day and never get cancer others live s healthy lifestyle and get it, genetics such a huge part of it. If i had a family history of cancer i would not use gh but i havnt so i take an educated risk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

I personally know 2 doctors who use HGH and test. Both in there late 60's early 70"s Both super intelligent guys, who swear by the stuff. There are risks to everything. But we all know HGH works, hands down. The article doesn't even acknowledge that.

yeah.......i'd just go ahead and ignore that article, like completely.

HGH can accelerate a cancer you already have. most definitely wont cause it.

That's what I thought.

Alot of people in denial. Who gives a shit if its not as bad as a cigarette. The simple truth is it does speed up cancerous growths. Cause them though... I want to say no, but then ago you cannot argue that flooding your system with hormones is conducive towards its natural homeostasis.

bump x10

im not sure the validity of that article I would assume if its in the media than they are strongly not in favor of HGH. The media can never make up its mind on whats good and bad for you. One second they tell you something is bad for you and the next minute its good for your health.

everything causes cancer now a days according to the fda and government....but as to every anabolic drug, peptide, and growth hormone we can take there are side effects and risks to all of them question is are you willing to take those Risks??

Some will say yes some will say no the choice is yours......

How many things that cause cancer that will never be on cnn ? never , big corporations might take offence .

how much revenue would they lose going against HRT?
is it easier to be against or for it , for a main stream media organisation ?
I want to see some journalistic courage sometimes .

Fact is, If Cancer wants to kill your ass it will one way or another... All you can do is ride the wave of life and make the best of it, I truly believe your time was already chosen. No worries though bros, There's a better place for us all, Just try to do right while you're here or the next best thing! Who knows what was behind that whole deal, The news is a mind fuck these days, Too many special interests in mainstream news so I sticked with refined media.

The media do over hype the dangers no doubt, but we are all taking some risks. Thing with cancer some people smoke 20 a day and never get cancer others live s healthy lifestyle and get it, genetics such a huge part of it. If i had a family history of cancer i would not use gh but i havnt so i take an educated risk

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Perfectly said IMO. Its the same with test. I dont think test causes aggression but if your an asshole, you might be a bigger asshole on gear. If you have a family history of cancer you might be more at risk.

There doing a segment on this on Dr. OZ today (i think its today). Should be interesting.

This is the kind of teachings we learn in school, I bite my lip and not say anything while shaking my head...

I know I'm healthier doing 4iu a day than smoking my lungs out. How many people that use GH give a rat's butt what Dr OZ says anyway?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131