over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

UFC Predictions: Lesnar or Overeem??

MightyJohn

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I think this is a tough one to call...what do You Bros think?

I'd like to see Brock...I dunno though

Usually a true champion is hungriest and at his best following a loss.We will see how Brock responds? I predict Lesnar winning.

its a hell of a tossup but not as familair with reems style latley, rooting for brock thoe, but the bigger fight will be who actaully faces jds

this is a big test for both! i'm goin to say brock....

Last edited:
I really like Alistar on this one guys. He is 3 years younger and has 14 years of top level experience on this one. Don't get me wrong Lesnar is one tuff dude!!! Anyone can beat anyone at that level.

Diaz is gonna tap Cowboy 100%

I think Cowboy is under rated, and he is slick on the ground himself. As for the mainevent... If Reem gets a few shots off before Brock can close the distance then he has a very good chance if Brock takes him down, its going to be all Brock. Werdum gave Reem trouble on the ground and Brock's take downs are in a different league... Will be a interesting fight, I don't see this going past the 2nd round.

I think Cowboy is under rated, and he is slick on the ground himself. As for the mainevent... If Reem gets a few shots off before Brock can close the distance then he has a very good chance if Brock takes him down, its going to be all Brock. Werdum gave Reem trouble on the ground and Brock's take downs are in a different league... Will be a interesting fight, I don't see this going past the 2nd round.

Brock may be able to get Übereem down once or twice but I don't see him being able to keep him down. Werdum gave him trouble because he's a world-class BJJ player; Brock is not. Brock's gonna get punched in the face and turtle-up like he did in his past 2 fights. When Cain tapped that jaw, if the cage didn't stop him, Brock would still be running/twirling backwards. LOL!

If Brock can keep Alister down he can take it, I say that because Alister just did not impress me at all with his stand up in K-1, he was always pressing forward but never really let his hands go. If he's to cautious with Brock he may get man handled. Diaz and Cowboy has the potential to be the best fight of the night..
G

The thing that's gonna suck about the fight is that Overeem will be overly cautious about letting his hands/knees go against such an aggressive wrestler.

I LOVE the Diaz boys but I feel like Cowboy's got this. But then, at the elite level those 2 are at, one small mistake will be capitalized on by the other. Could go either way, really. One things, for certain: It's gonna be a great fight!

Brock's gonna get punched in the face and turtle-up like he did in his past 2 fights.

I will be honest ,that is a concern as a brock fan.When he starts taking punches he retreats.He needs to learn to fight his way out of those situations and/or ride them out defending himself.

I think Brock might be this time so hungry and so determined that he will be able not to retreat if getting hit.
I am sure that what he tells himself and visualise every night before sleep.

But remember how much Brock learns from his losses! I hope to the good Lord he doesn't pull the turtle again, I would rather be knocked out than run like a little girl. But then again I'm not the one getting hit in the face..lol
G

I think Brock might be this time so hungry and so determined that he will be able not to retreat if getting hit.
I am sure that what he tells himself and visualise every night before sleep.

I hope so!

But remember how much Brock learns from his losses! I hope to the good Lord he doesn't pull the turtle again, I would rather be knocked out than run like a little girl. But then again I'm not the one getting hit in the face..lol
G

Ha ha ha ! it is so much easier to say what should be done OUTSIDE the cage isn't it,lol.

G

I think he knows , actually I am sure he knows , that if he runs away this time , he might as well keep running . he has no future in this sport .

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Iron Mountain 75
NapsGear