Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products           Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription     Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-11-2012, 03:54 PM
Registered Member

best possibe substance for cruising besides test.

will be getting off my Test, Deca, Eq cycle in some time and want to plan my criuse. Besides Test whats the most effective subtance to be run while giving your body and recetors the proper rest time it needs?
Old 01-11-2012, 04:54 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by peco_12345 View Post
will be getting off my Test, Deca, Eq cycle in some time and want to plan my criuse. Besides Test whats the most effective subtance to be run while giving your body and recetors the proper rest time it needs?
Masteron or a low dose combo of Primobolan and Proviron.
Old 01-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

HGH or peptides , if you want to totally refresh your body and receptors then get off all gear and let them recover.
GH will allow you to keep so e muscle maybe even add some and will most likely have a better cycle with more growth when you start back up

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 01-11-2012, 05:31 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Eq...My labrats have bridged with it many times
Old 01-11-2012, 08:26 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigNShredded View Post
Masteron or a low dose combo of Primobolan and Proviron.
A little bit(50mg) proviron makes a low dose test cruise much better for me
T
Old 01-11-2012, 09:03 PM
Kilo Klub Member

masteron gets my vote
Old 01-11-2012, 09:16 PM
Banned

First time I've heard of cruising with out test! Reason why?
Old 01-14-2012, 08:57 AM
Registered Member

GH with test or without? same question about masteron?
Old 01-14-2012, 08:58 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
HGH or peptides , if you want to totally refresh your body and receptors then get off all gear and let them recover.
GH will allow you to keep so e muscle maybe even add some and will most likely have a better cycle with more growth when you start back up
makes sense but would you go through a complete PCT protocal?
Old 01-14-2012, 12:28 PM
Newbie Registered Member

Stop posting false info about getting completely off to refresh receptors. The receptors don't "refresh", nor do they down regulate.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:32 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Regardless of whether or not you believe in downregulation or upregulation of receptor sites, it is very clear that some sort of tolerance develops over time.
In the case of opiates for example, the receptors upregulate, needing more of the drug to fill in the additional receptors. You can get the same effects by increasing the amount of drugs, much like you can continue gaining muscle if you up your AAS dose. I believe the AR upregulates, which is consistent with my opiate analogy.
I have always been interested in the idea of not using orals during a cycle, but just during a cruise or as a bridge. Since most of the activity from orals is outside of the AR, it might give the your body a chance to downregulate, allowing for a better response to injected hormones on the next blast.

I may try this out after my current blast.
jlguitar and ImBroken like this.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by peco_12345 View Post
makes sense but would you go through a complete PCT protocal?
I don't do PCT , I run HCG and Nolvadex for the last half of my cycle and taper the dose down to 200 MG a week then come off , HCG @ 500iu a week for 2 week post last test shot , with 20mg nolva a day

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 01-14-2012, 01:05 PM
Registered Member

Eq
MightyJohn likes this.
Old 01-14-2012, 02:03 PM
Newbie Registered Member

i would run peptides, any other gear is still gear (eq, masteron etc...), so I'd try to stay from all of them... if that's your goal
Old 01-14-2012, 10:32 PM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyJohn View Post
Eq...My labrats have bridged with it many times
Ive thought about doing this since i like to blast for only 8 weeks, kind of taking away any chance to every effectively use eq... BUT, the reason i havent is because there just seems to be no feedback on doing so more or less.

Would there be any problem with cruising with EQ while on trt? at like a moderate dose, say 600mg?
Old 01-15-2012, 05:38 AM

i dont care wat any guru says,

id still keep minimum 100-150mg test cyp in my cruise protocol just for health reasons and libido assurance, besides men were meant to have testosterone in them, i dont know why you wouldn't give your body the minimum testosterone dose it produces naturally

wateva you decide to add after this i think is personal preference, i like a low dose of tren, but from wat ive seen GH works very well during a cruise phase aswell

some guys here also say masteron, proviron, primobolan, i havent experimented with these as part of my cruise protocol, but they all could work, there AAS after all, it really comes down to wat u feel good on
aussiebulldog likes this.
The result being that he does not live in the present or the future;
He lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3F2WMqORcU
Old 01-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Registered Member

im interested in the idea of GH, as a first time user of GH this should be great but i dont know how i would do without test just as a base while on the cruise, i feel my system would crash hard and go through alot. Id also like to mix peptides, heard great things as a bridge substance but still have to do my research on the subject. The theory of not using Test as a cruise is so odd as its been preached so heavily.

Last edited by peco_12345; 01-15-2012 at 01:37 PM.
Old 01-15-2012, 07:45 PM
Registered Member

Will definitely do between 100-125 mg of test per week.... Any : cyp or enanthate or prop....

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
Old 01-15-2012, 11:35 PM
Kilo Klub Member / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNH View Post
Regardless of whether or not you believe in downregulation or upregulation of receptor sites, it is very clear that some sort of tolerance develops over time.
In the case of opiates for example, the receptors upregulate, needing more of the drug to fill in the additional receptors. You can get the same effects by increasing the amount of drugs, much like you can continue gaining muscle if you up your AAS dose. I believe the AR upregulates, which is consistent with my opiate analogy.
I have always been interested in the idea of not using orals during a cycle, but just during a cruise or as a bridge. Since most of the activity from orals is outside of the AR, it might give the your body a chance to downregulate, allowing for a better response to injected hormones on the next blast.

I may try this out after my current blast.

What do you mean orals operate outside the AR? I react better to orals and am wondering why?

Last edited by Simpllyhuge; 01-15-2012 at 11:36 PM.
Old 01-16-2012, 12:46 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Just use your TRT dose of test, add gh/peptides/ostarine. I'm not so sure about receptors up or down regulating, trT seems to work just fine at the same dose year after year after year, even for the guys blasting the majority of the year.

It takes more gear because your body can only do so much natural, at 250mg, 500mg, 1g, etc.

Many orals bind very weakly to AR. I don't have any issues with adding an oral to a cruise. Primo is a good choice IMO to add to test cruise dose because it is very low on sides.

Personally test/GH appears to be the best option for a cruise, then increase doses on blasts. I'll be adding mast or primo to a cruise.