advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

do you guys ever carry gear in your cars?

nextpimp718

Registered
I know this guy at my gym, more of a moron than anything else, he keeps shit load of gear in his car and what he started doing lately is he would preach to you about juice and al, and I'm not gunna lie he is jacked as a horse, he's running extreme doses of almost a heart attack gear, he shrinks like a balloon when he's off of it but when the summer comes around he is well dieted and ripped. He started selling recently and he's ripping everyone off, where I live by juice is extremely hard to come by and the rich kids pay about 150$ for a vial! He even gives them a trial, he will inject them with prop , new nedle , but open vial . They would get horny within 3 days and buy shit load of it. Its sickening, my friend got ripped offbut he can do nothing about because he bought the vials at his own risk for 150$ each vial! Just wondering if he ever gets caught with a shit load of em what would happen? His friend is a doctor and he prescribed him TRT but common atleast 20 vials? Jeez

It's in my truck for the 7 miles it takes me to get from the post office to my house. For those 7 miles though, I'm paranoid as hell. Not sure what would happen if you got busted though. I make sure I stop completely at stop signs, turn signal, everything! I dont mess around with that shit.

It's in my truck for the 7 miles it takes me to get from the post office to my house. For those 7 miles though, I'm paranoid as hell. Not sure what would happen if you got busted though. I make sure I stop completely at stop signs, turn signal, everything! I dont mess around with that shit.

LOL, this guy has a mustang shelby, loudest exhaust, hits corners like he is Ken block . He is so fawking asking for it, I'm pretty sure he got pulled over before and searched then got away with it to the point he takes pride in it.

Not for nothing, this guy sounds like captain douchebag! :D

LOL, this guy has a mustang shelby, loudest exhaust, hits corners like he is Ken block . He is so fawking asking for it, I'm pretty sure he got pulled over before and searched then got away with it to the point he takes pride in it.

I'm sure he'll get busted eventually acting like that. when he does, hopefully he will let you know what he gets and you can let us know what happens when you get busted with it in your car. :)

My truck has 5 gears:rolleyes:

sounds like you wanna see this dude get knocked because he ripped your friend off...thats soft shit that punks and lames pull...if he ripped you off bash him up and if your scared because he is "big" or something then go get you a slap jack and equal it out...dont snitch or hope the law takes care of him...thats for the weak

:delete: this has to be at the top of the list of worst threads ever. you guys sound like 16 year old boys

sounds like you wanna see this dude get knocked because he ripped your friend off...thats soft shit that punks and lames pull...if he ripped you off bash him up and if your scared because he is "big" or something then go get you a slap jack and equal it out...dont snitch or hope the law takes care of him...thats for the weak

WTF are you talking about, are you seriously fucked in the head? Who is talking about snitching, I fear no man to ever walk earth with me, its not about snitching , nor being weak, you need to comprehend the topic before you analyze this incorrectly.

WTF are you talking about, are you seriously fucked in the head? Who is talking about snitching, I fear no man to ever walk earth with me, its not about snitching , nor being weak, you need to comprehend the topic before you analyze this incorrectly.

Maybe I read too much into your opening statement, if so my bad and good luck to ya!

I think every gym has one of these guys.... its nothing new and ya know what's funny is like above ill get snagged on the one minute drive from the post office

I had to pull a guy aside who I've known for over a year for talking to everyone about what he took an pinning in the bathroom. His stupid ass didn't know it was illegal. He really is an idiot tho and maybe suffers mild mental retardation. He freaked out and I havent seen him back in weeks. He was lucky no one ever busted him

why, are you thinkin about tipping off the cops about him?

You could always just get a couple of your friends together and beat his ass and take his gear!

if hes ripping everyone off just wait til he gets to the gym one day and break into his car and take his stash. I fuckin hate people that have to rip people off

I'm with you on that one. Done it a handful of times and much prefer the open my mailbox and find my mail I've been waiting for. 2-3 day turn around plus no signing is what i look for. Never carry anything on me. Rather not risk it.

I've heard if you get caught with it, it's the same as heroin? Im not positive, just what I was told...

sounds like you want to drop dime on the guy. Ignore that post about beating him up with a weapon and just chalk it up as a loss and take pleasure knowing he'll get his.

fuck it, rip his ass off - smash and grab :lightbulb: and keep your mouth shut, do it yourself so no one else knows it was you...:star-w:rs

centerpunch's work well. i used to have a friend who was a computer guru, had a piece of equipment that would grab the rf signal from alarm remotes and he could program it to disarm any alarm he needed - made a great repo man :cool:

Last edited:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Lbmike99
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner