over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crystals in Testosterone Bottle

RatPoison

Registered
Have any of you ever gotten any gear that has crystal like stuff in the bottle? And if so, what is it and will it go away? So weird. Also am I allowed to put a picture of it up?

Last edited:
this is in the wrong section bro, but what happened is the gear crashed. You can heat it at a low temp in the oven to get it to go back into solution possibly....

what section should it be in? and what do you mean by it "crashed"?

Last edited:
The product starts out as a powder then is put in an oil and heated. The powder then I guess you could say melts in to the oil. Only so much product can hold in that oil. Yours fell out meaning kinda turned back to its original state. Just reheat it.

what section should it be in? and what do you mean by it "crashed"?

Not a big deal was just letting you know for future reference that this is the "Articles" section which is meant for articles on certain subjects or info/techniques on certain topics. The best place would have the Professional Muscle Forum on Beginners Forum (you'll get more responses in those sections as well)

Crash-liked Rhino stated means that it came out of solution. Steroids are made from raw powders that are dissolved into an injectable solution by using a solvent such as BA/BB and heated. Sometimes they can crash and fallout of solution creating those crystals you see. you can heat it in the oven on a low temp with the needle part of a syringe in the stopper to release pressure and it should go back into solution

Thanks a lot for the help. Im heating up the oven now......

Use just a needle and put it in the vial, just incase pressure builds up you won't loose your gear. Or you could just run the vial under hot water for a couple of minutes.

I actually didnt even use a needle since I didn't want to pop off the plastic top. It was for someone else so I needed it to look the same as all the others. FYI, 180 degrees for 10 mins did the trick and didn't melt the top either. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

I actually didnt even use a needle since I didn't want to pop off the plastic top. It was for someone else so I needed it to look the same as all the others. FYI, 180 degrees for 10 mins did the trick and didn't melt the top either. Thanks a lot for the help guys.

You gotta be careful about heating without ventilation...the solvents in the gear will expand and the vial could very easily explode. Happened to me more than once in chem lab.

You gotta be careful about heating without ventilation...the solvents in the gear will expand and the vial could very easily explode. Happened to me more than once in chem lab.

One time when i was homebrewing tren like 5 years ago i was heating it in hot water with no vent, just as i was picking it up the top poped off and about 30ml or beautiful gold tren was all over my kitchen and my chest and arms... I mopped that shit up and tried to rub it in like a cream. lol!!!

last bottle of prop i git from sm i had to heat the shit out of it in boiling water for like a min or two, then shake it and heat it again, it took along time, then when it cooled the crystals formed again.

One time when i was homebrewing tren like 5 years ago i was heating it in hot water with no vent, just as i was picking it up the top poped off and about 30ml or beautiful gold tren was all over my kitchen and my chest and arms... I mopped that shit up and tried to rub it in like a cream. lol!!!

Oh man that would piss a guy off lol. I'd blow my top lol

Have any of you ever gotten any gear that has crystal like stuff in the bottle? And if so, what is it and will it go away? So weird. Also am I allowed to put a picture of it up?

Crystallization can sometimes be caused by impurities in the drug---dust is a frequent culprit---that become sites for crystal formation. Occasionally, the impurities can actually be nasty compounds. If there are negative side effects (beyond what are usual) then obviously discontinue use.

What probably happened is that the drug crystallized in/on the filling needle. When the vial you're talking about was being filled, a tiny crystal broke off the filling needle and floated free in the vial. That little crystal would cause further crystals to form even though there were no actual impurities in the drug. As others have said, slow-cycle heating with appropriate ventilation should get everything back in solution.

I found that wrapping the bottle with a towel, placing a hair dryer on one end and leave the other open-place a dollar store meat thermometer in it and let it heat up to 200* for about two minutes.

This keeps the item in perfect condition.

This happens many times because of very low temperature (cold), and the raw material crystallizes,heating to a low temperature otherwise you risk damaging the product

Last edited:
Just stick it in the oven with a few potatoes and onions salt and pepper and bake it:D

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Pdx236
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131