advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone experience increasing HGH to 12-15iu mid cycle & suddenly mutate like crazy?

Ocean cool

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Anyone experience increasing HGH to 12-15iu mid cycle & suddenly mutate like crazy?

Has anyone experience increasing HGH from 4-6iu to 12-15iu mid cycle & suddenly grow & mutate like what GH15 describe?

That's a big jump to go from 4-6iu's to 12-15iu's! Most people seem to need a more gradual increase in order to reduce side effects!!

Ronnie, respectfully, I think this one of those questions that's been asked over and over. Check out some of b-boy's posts/threads regarding hGH use....I'm sure you'll find a few others as well if you search it! Try PMing b-boy if you're not finding the answers you're looking for!!

I have done it with a client who could afford to.

he went from 8iu per day of hygetropin to 16iu per day.

he lasted 9 days the first time before it got to much. couldnt get out of bed, tired all the time and crazy hungry.

the next time we tried 4iu 4 x a day and he lasted around 15 days before the same happend.

However he got heavier and leaner during these phases. it was frightening to be honest.

He settled on 10iu per day and had an impressive prep.

No matter what some guru says, I don't believe gh brings about huge changes in a short amount of time. Yes, you may look slightly different, but your just not going to "mutate" in a month. It's a combination of drugs, diet, cardio, progressive weight training, and sleep that brings about the biggest changes.

I was using 5iu for quite some time and then jumped to 10iu.
My weight slowly rose while I lost bodyfat. I wouldn't call it a mutation, but it was way more impressive to me personally than any other cycle I have done.
I don't have a tremendous response to AAS, but when I add GH and start eating bigger, I get the results that I hear other AAS users talk about.

No matter what some guru says, I don't believe gh brings about huge changes in a short amount of time. Yes, you may look slightly different, but your just not going to "mutate" in a month. It's a combination of drugs, diet, cardio, progressive weight training, and sleep that brings about the biggest changes.

Agree , man your little profile pic is funny :D

I think that if you tripled your dose of gh from an already decent dose then yes you would see changes. Would it be a mutation well i don't know about that. If you didn't see changes then i think you would have to agree you had bunk gh. For a true mutation i think it would take months and a very synergistic combo of aas and gh(maybe even slin).

I'm very tempted to increase the dose (double) to around 8-10iu for 4 weeks & see what happens. I'm not too concern about the sides. I feel the sides are not that bad compare to Tren, etc.

It it brings growth, why not?

Anyone else with experience?
Did u play with slin?

I don't know how you guys are using so much, I got up to max 4iu of Humatrope and I could barely handle sides. In fact I ran it mostly at 3iu. I guess I am more sensitive to sides

Anyone else?

What else do you need. If you want to do it and have the means to. Then just do it! :D Then tell us how you find it. How many guys do you need to say to you yeah it was great... there all over the net. Just do it and then you will know how you respond to short blasts of GH. Then write in this thread what you felt etc.

I say go for it :)

I don't know how you guys are using so much, I got up to max 4iu of Humatrope and I could barely handle sides. In fact I ran it mostly at 3iu. I guess I am more sensitive to sides

Yeah but you're using Pharm Grade GH! There seems to be a difference...Why that is exactly, I don't know. It would be interesting to know what causes UGL GH and Pharm Grade GH to be so different....Is it how they the UGL's handle it?

I used HGH at 4ius a day, and increased my dose to 8 for a week and I had to stop at day 6 I was getting serious pain in my hands and forearms.....however I noticed while using HGH after 4 weeks a noticeable hardening in my muscles and a amazing fullness. I will add that I was also using 50mgs of Winny ed, and only 20mgs of Dbol....I just wanted to do a little test and see how they complimented each other....Now I am going to use my HGH 5ius ed with 40mgs on Dbol, 50mgs of Winny and 100mgs of Suspension ed for the next 6 weeks

I get very noticeable Fat loss, veins & well-being.
However, i want to know will the sudden jump in dose lead to increase in mass.

I notice not allot of people talk about HGH & mass.

I get very noticeable Fat loss, veins & well-being.
However, i want to know will the sudden jump in dose lead to increase in mass.

I notice not allot of people talk about HGH & mass.

Ronnie we can't tell you what 15IU GH is gonna do to you. I think your great for this site as you intial lots of conversation etc. But you ask question after question after question. I know questions result in knowledge and you just want to learn (like all of us). But why don't you put some of those questions into practice.. this is why we are here to put info into practice and get real world results. You get the answers then ask again will the sudden jump lead to increase in mass. I am sure you have read 100's of answers regarding the subject... I have... everyone has who is active on these forums.

Some say yes others say no. What Q says above is spot on. But at the same time others with quality GH have transformed in a short time using blasting methods. Obviously your not gonna go huge in 4 weeks but you won't with anything. Some can put on quality mass in all the right places... this has been written many times on here recently. As I stated it's not gonna produce miracles... you may even be disappointed... but only you can find that out.

Again no one can answer this for your body only you. But trying this out and then getting back to us with your findings... you may teach us something so if you want to do just go for it.

Ronnie you wrote this on another thread 4 days ago!

I can tell u its HGH, HGH & lots of HGH.

My friend is doing 15iu/ED with very low dose slin & of course some TEST. Ever since he added 15iu HGH his body transform like night & day.

Now I finally know what GH15 is talking about.
No one believes him untill u try it or see someone doing it with your own eyes.

Why are you asking this question. You have seen it with your own eyes. Seriously some people on here... :banghead:

Ronnie we can't tell you what 15IU GH is gonna do to you. I think your great for this site as you intial lots of conversation etc. But you ask question after question after question. I know questions result in knowledge and you just want to learn (like all of us). But why don't you put some of those questions into practice.. this is why we are here to put info into practice and get real world results. You get the answers then ask again will the sudden jump lead to increase in mass. I am sure you have read 100's of answers regarding the subject... I have... everyone has who is active on these forums.

Some say yes others say no. What Q says above is spot on. But at the same time others with quality GH have transformed in a short time using blasting methods. Obviously your not gonna go huge in 4 weeks but you won't with anything. Some can put on quality mass in all the right places... this has been written many times on here recently. As I stated it's not gonna produce miracles... you may even be disappointed... but only you can find that out.

Again no one can answer this for your body only you. But trying this out and then getting back to us with your findings... you may teach us something so if you want to do just go for it.

My friend is doing 15iu/ED with very low dose slin & of course some TEST. Ever since he added 15iu HGH his body transform like night & day.

Why are you asking this question. You have seen it with your own eyes. Seriously some people on here... :banghead:

im glad im not the only one whos noticed

Last edited:

READ that again.
This person has been doing it for 1 YEAR STRAIGHT.

My question is different & has nothing to do with the above.
Get it???

READ that again.
This person has been doing it for 1 YEAR STRAIGHT.

My question is different & has nothing to do with the above.
Get it???

So do it, take some before and after pictures if you like, and report back so we can all be over it. Looking for more validation of oh yeah man you're going to look insane doing that in a month's time? Seem pretty set on it so do it bro and let us know.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
MindMuscle88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws