Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter
Like Tree37Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 01-25-2012, 08:00 PM
Banned

Dead bodybuilders and cause of death

So I was wondering if we could get a thread going about bodybuilders that have died or bodybuilders and their medical conditions.

I just want to see if there is a relation between new enhancements used and new medical conditions that bodybuilders are coming across. Also I want to see what is the average life span of a bodybuilder.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:05 PM
Kilo Klub Member

you are depressing me
Stewie likes this.
Old 01-25-2012, 08:33 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Awards Showcase

I don't think I want to know what killed them.
Old 01-25-2012, 09:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

I'm going to guesstimate but...

Organ failure, stroke, and heart conditions for the ones that make it to 50+
Old 01-25-2012, 09:12 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Old 01-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

you can be pretty certain the ones that died way before thier time are directly related to the drugs used in bodybuilding. increased doses lead to increased side effects and those lead directly to serious health issues.
maldorf, pesty4077 and Stewie like this.
Old 01-25-2012, 11:38 PM
Kilo Klub Member

i am going to guess, and this is just a shot in the dark here,

massive aas abuse
massive overeating and weight fluctuations
massive recreational and ancilliary drug use

but that is just my guess
aphextwin, thatbloke and Stewie like this.
Old 01-26-2012, 02:19 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Wrong forum... Getbig.com, look for GH15, he has a list of all his dead pupils, ask him for a cycle too, you will find out what makes them die

Last edited by raw33man; 01-26-2012 at 02:21 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:39 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I would sooner inject large amounts of aas than smoke and drink alcohol every day......
supertrucker212, Bio and Dado5 like this.

Buy MadMatts fresh air, its 100% oxygen and essential for growth and life for that matter......
Old 01-26-2012, 06:06 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Matt View Post
I would sooner inject large amounts of aas than smoke and drink alcohol every day......
Yes.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Get 25% OFF Peptides and Liquids. Coupon Code: SAM25OFF
Old 01-26-2012, 06:34 AM
Kilo Klub Member

I dont think its so much the amounts of aas used but more the abuse of insulin and diueritics. Diuretic abuse is walking a fine line with ur health
Old 01-26-2012, 07:34 AM
Registered Member

Personally I think the two most prevalent problems from long term aas use are kidney failure, mostly due to high blood pressure, and heart disease/attack from again high blood pressure as well as bad lipid profiles. I think liver problems are way overstated and not much of a concern.
It's been said a thousand times to manage and monitor your blood pressure and lipid values.
Clogged heart arteries, left ventricle enlargement and kidney failure are silent killers over time. Once you find out about them it may be too late.
Bio, johnjuanb1 and Thorman like this.
Old 01-26-2012, 09:23 AM
Newbie Registered Member

People who don't take aas die too....sometimes young.
bmcjames likes this.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

Most heavy AAS users will develop a thick heart which cause heart failure.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:13 AM
Registered Member

Send a message via MSN to seanoh
there's a thin line between use and abuse. how can people think doing anything which alters your bodies chemistry so much for 20 years will not have side-effects?
Old 01-26-2012, 10:19 AM
Newbie Registered Member

I look at it like this. It's not so much how you die, but how you live. The walking dead are all around us. I don't want to be like that.
chris09, Thorman and FlexMurphy like this.
Old 01-26-2012, 10:23 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fears View Post
Personally I think the two most prevalent problems from long term aas use are kidney failure, mostly due to high blood pressure, and heart disease/attack from again high blood pressure as well as bad lipid profiles. I think liver problems are way overstated and not much of a concern.
It's been said a thousand times to manage and monitor your blood pressure and lipid values.
Clogged heart arteries, left ventricle enlargement and kidney failure are silent killers over time. Once you find out about them it may be too late.
best answer till now..everybody who's not stupid and a lazy ass have to check their lipids every 6 months (better 3 months)..don't dare to say you don't have the bucks for it...since you have it always for juice...so be clever guys!
Old 01-26-2012, 10:27 AM
Kilo Klub Member

The Thing hit the nail on the head. People who don't take AAS die just as frequently early in life as we do. Botton line is we are all gonna die someday, live how u want till death comes for u.
Old 01-26-2012, 11:28 AM
Banned

Exactly it's sad to say but new born babies die.... I think things just have their factors
Old 01-26-2012, 12:43 PM
Registered Member

Like some others here i have been around the sport a long time,owned 2 gyms,managed 2 others and been in contact with literally thousands of people over the past 35 years.I can tell you one thing for sure,the majority of guys that have serious health issues or have died that i knew of, are mainly power lifters who's eating/training and aas habits were not geared towards longevity.On the other hand there are many bodybuilders from the 70's that i know who are still around and still in good shape.
FlexMurphy likes this.

Last edited by BigCanuck; 01-26-2012 at 12:45 PM.