over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

cloudy tren, ruined?

qbkilla

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
got some tren and been using it i noticed both bottles are cloudy,,never had this before is there anything i can do to salvage the bottles? its not dirty or anything ive been using it but i guess ive been wasting my cycle so far. can it be heated or something? i guess the tren is not mixed with the oil?

Just bake it prob be fine stick in oven at about 200 degrees for about 20 min or so and just put a pin in the top so it can vent. Give it a try

Put a pin thru the stopper, not touching the oil. Place a frying pan on the stove, place about 1/4 inch water in pan, turn heat to 2. Set the vials in the water and heat.

Swirl occasionally and watch for it to clear.

If this does not work, then try heating, and filter thru a .22 Whatman GDX syringe filter.

Put a pin thru the stopper, not touching the oil. Place a frying pan on the stove, place about 1/4 inch water in pan, turn heat to 2. Set the vials in the water and heat.

Swirl occasionally and watch for it to clear.

If this does not work, then try heating, and filter thru a .22 Whatman GDX syringe filter.

Yeah, I would heat it and then filter it to be safe.

thanks guys,,,ill try heating it. if i need to filter i guess the filter is something thatt has to be bought and shipped? dont have one on hand never used a filter, bought already made product

i heated for 15 min in the pan it and the cloud thing that was floating went away but now the whole thing looks cloudy,,,is this how it usually looks after heating? everything disolved but now the whole bottle looks cloudy

i heated for 15 min in the pan it and the cloud thing that was floating went away but now the whole thing looks cloudy,,,is this how it usually looks after heating? everything disolved but now the whole bottle looks cloudy

I just had the same problem with my tren ace, if it's still cloudy after u heat it then run it through a filter and it should look a lot better!

for filters,vials and Pinz check out GPZ Services

hope this helps!
-maxrep-

sounds like you got some stronger then normal tren. 75 is usually clearer. you must have gotten some of that 100 running around here from you know who.

lucky

yeah this is 100mg/ml tren. well i just came home, the solution is still cloudy. it is staying togeather though, it is uniform throughout the vial where before it was like a cloud floating in the gold liquid. now it is like a bottle of cloudy liquid. i held it next the other other bottle that has also crashed (same brand) and the other one is clearer. but that one has also crashed, and it is a clear solution with a cloud floating in it, so maybe the reason its clear is because the hormone has not mixed and they should be cloudy? damn this shit is complicated and frustrating. not sure if i can use this stuff maybe i should heat it some more? can you heat it too much and hurt it?

yeah this is 100mg/ml tren. well i just came home, the solution is still cloudy. it is staying togeather though, it is uniform throughout the vial where before it was like a cloud floating in the gold liquid. now it is like a bottle of cloudy liquid. i held it next the other other bottle that has also crashed (same brand) and the other one is clearer. but that one has also crashed, and it is a clear solution with a cloud floating in it, so maybe the reason its clear is because the hormone has not mixed and they should be cloudy? damn this shit is complicated and frustrating. not sure if i can use this stuff maybe i should heat it some more? can you heat it too much and hurt it?

Sounds like it's no good anymore - you can send it to me for proper disposal :D

(Just Kidding!)

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

Hell some I had turned a little cloudy I just used it there was no prob but the baking or boiling method should solve your problem if it bothers ya.

Hell some I had turned a little cloudy I just used it there was no prob but the baking or boiling method should solve your problem if it bothers ya.

After awhile this will happen. I still use it and never have a problem. It's not bacteria, but just the chemical separating from the oil. I really wouldn't worry too much about it.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131