over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Low Dose Winstrol to knock out SHBG?

Knight9

Featured Member / Verified Customer / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
This is not my idea....but I can't remember where I read it. Suggesting 10mg/day of winstrol to knock out a huge amount of SHBG and make your test more effective. Also this will end up being much cheaper than things like proviron.

Thoughts? Discuss..

I'm not sure I have seen this confirmed.
It would seem to make sense since winni is DHT based and falls into the realm of Masteron and Proviron. Since these two are good in this area it would seem like winni might too. IDK though.

I've used winni without masteron and without proviron and never noticed the sex drive increase like I do with either of those two. Everyone is different though.

I'm curious to see some more replies.

Need more info please.

Thyroid, if hypothyriodism is present will cause SHBG to rise, and if running exogenous T3 will raise SHBG.

Total Estrogen numbers including E2.

Testosterone numbers, TT, Bio available Testosterone

HbA1c with glucose levels

Diet high fiber? Moderate to low protein?

All above will be reflective of one's SHBG

Danazol, Winstrol and Masteron are used <----- I don't like that idea, but thats just me

If SHBG is high due to to much Estrogen(s) occupying this fancy little hormone.
Lower by using EOD Testosterone injections (I prefer shallow IM 27ga ½" needle)

By driving Testosterone up with minimal time to aromatize by frequently injecting, lowers Estrogen loosely bound in SHBG, the aid of Aromasin dosed by taking note of nocturnal and morning erections<--- if wood starts to diminish once your sweet spot has been set, back off of AI until ---- woody returns :D

Read up on Nettle Root, my dad takes it and it lowered his SHBG by a significant amount. I have some, just waiting to get my capsule maker in.

Edit
What is their SHBG #'s?
What are they on now, and an AI?
Need more info please.

Thyroid, if hypothyriodism is present will cause SHBG to rise, and if running exogenous T3 will raise SHBG.

Total Estrogen numbers including E2.

Testosterone numbers, TT, Bio available Testosterone

HbA1c with glucose levels

Diet high fiber? Moderate to low protein?

All above will be reflective of one's SHBG

Danazol, Winstrol and Masteron are used <----- I don't like that idea, but thats just me

If SHBG is high due to to much Estrogen(s) occupying this fancy little hormone.
Lower by using EOD Testosterone injections (I prefer shallow IM 27ga ½" needle)

By driving Testosterone up with minimal time to aromatize by frequently injecting, lowers Estrogen loosely bound in SHBG, the aid of Aromasin dosed by taking note of nocturnal and morning erections<--- if wood starts to diminish once your sweet spot has been set, back off of AI until ---- woody returns :D

Yes nettle root is a option. I haven't seen any blood work but may try it myself. Winny would not be my choice for SHBG because it will have a negative impact on lipids.

right here..

Sex hormone-binding globulin response to the anabolic steroid stanozolol: evidence for its suitability as a biological androgen sensitivity test.
Sinnecker G, Köhler S.
SourceDepartment of Pediatrics, University of Hamburg, West Germany.

Abstract
Both the androgen-induced decline in serum sex hormone-binding globulin (SHBG) levels during puberty and the anabolic effect of exogenous testosterone are absent in patients with androgen insensitivity (testicular feminization). To determine whether the androgen-induced decline in serum SHBG could be used as a test of androgen sensitivity, we studied the effect of the anabolic-androgenic steroid stanozolol (17 beta-hydroxy-17 alpha-methyl-5 alpha-androstano-[3,2-c]pyrazol) on serum SHBG in 25 control subjects, 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity, and 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity. Stanozolol was administered orally for 3 days (0.2 mg/kg.day); blood samples were taken before and 5, 6, 7, and 8 days after the beginning of the test for measurements of serum SHBG. The lowest value (i.e. the peak response) in each subject was used as the measure of the response to stanozolol. In the control subjects the mean nadir serum SHBG level was 51.6 +/- 5.9% (+/- SD) of the initial value (P less than 0.001). In the 4 patients with partial androgen insensitivity the nadir serum SHBG ranged from 73-89%, and in the 3 patients with complete androgen insensitivity it ranged from 93-97% of the initial value. Thus, the decrease in serum SHBG after short term administration of stanozolol reflects androgen responsiveness and, thus, may be used to differentiate patients with androgen insensitivity syndromes from those with other causes of male pseudohermaphroditism

Last edited:
Yes oral winny is known to impact shbg but not certain if 10mg would do the trick...masteron and proviron are more well known for this. Stinging nettle is pretty effective also. Have blood work showing significant shbg lowering...and HIGH free test...using 25mg of proviron OR 2 capsules of stinging nettle were pretty close on free test elevation! Best, was doing 25mg of proviron in the morning and 1 capsule stinging nettle at night...free T was off the charts on only test replacement doses (200mg/wk). I have not verified winny's effectiveness with a blood test to check shbg and free test so I cannot compare...but I do know that it does have that function.

Had good empirical results from 2000mg L-Carnitine L-Tartrate as well. Just throwin' that in there.

Read up on Nettle Root, my dad takes it and it lowered his SHBG by a significant amount. I have some, just waiting to get my capsule maker in.

just read up on it and checked out its price the stuff cheap! cheaper then PROVIRON, not sure as how the two compare to effectiveness vs each other tho

just read up on it and checked out its price the stuff cheap! cheaper then PROVIRON, not sure as how the two compare to effectiveness vs each other tho

According to my bloodwork, taking stinging nettle cap twice daily lowered my SHBG and raised my free test about the same as 25mg of proviron. But, nettle will lower test conversion to DHT also...so wouldn't provide the same hardening effect as proviron or the slight anti-estro effect of proviron.
Stinging nettle will free up some test though...and makes a great backup for proviron for this purpose.

I've always read that Oral Turinabol was good at low dose to help remove SHBG.

I've always read that Oral Turinabol was good at low dose to help remove SHBG.

here again..

[The pharmacokinetics of Oral-Turinabol in humans].
[Article in German]
Schumann W.
SourceInstitut für Mikrobiologie und experimentelle Therapie (ZIMET), Jena.

Abstract
Disposition and excretion of the anabolic steroid Oral-Turinabol (1;4-chloro-17 alpha-methyl-androsta-1,4-diene-17 beta-hydroxy-3-one) were investigated in male volunteers. Following single p.o. and i.v. administration of the tritium-labelled compound the plasma concentration courses of total radioactivity (1 and 1-metabolites) and of the unchanged parent drug as well as the urinary excretion were estimated. From these data model independent pharmacokinetic parameters based on statistical moments were calculated. 1 is almost completely absorbed after p.o. administration of 10 mg per volunteer. Peak concentrations of total radioactivity and of 1 in plasma were reached about 3 h p.a. Irregularities observed in the plasma level profile following both p.o. and i.v. administration of 1 are due to a marked enterohepatic circulation. Orally given 1 is subject to a first-pass effect, resulting in a diminished systematic availability. The AUC-ratio of the unchanged drug and the total radioactivity of 1 : 13 shows the predominance of metabolites in plasma. After i.v. administration the disposition of unchanged 1 was found biphasically with a terminal half-life of 16 h. 1 and its metabolites are preferentially excreted via the kidneys. The urinary total radioactivity represented about 60% of the dose following both administrations. Due to its affinity to SHBG 1 is able to compete for the protein binding of testosterone, resulting in an increased plasma level of non protein-bound testosterone

**broken link removed**

New research shows you don't want to lower SHBG, you might even want to raise it...

**broken link removed**

New research shows you don't want to lower SHBG, you might even want to raise it...

So much conflicting information on this topic.

Since we are all basically guinea pigs in our own regard, more studies should be done on all these drugs by actual scientists to we can get some real answers. Hell half of the guys here would be more than willing, I know I would.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but figured it was better than creating yet another "Free Test - SHBG" thread.

I was told I was a Hyper metabolizer in the past. Not sure if this applies to exogenous test or just my endogenous test. I remember I came off for years when I was still young and levels were low despite high amounts in my urine. I don't recall if this was related to abnormal shbg.

This was like 8 years ago. Is the idea of a hyper metabolizer still a thing?

High SHBG Levels Can Inhibit Muscle Growth | IronMag Bodybuilding Blog

Decreasing SHBG

Growth Hormone
Growth hormone has been shown to greatly influence SHBG levels. The increase in growth hormone during puberty is what causes the large drop in SHBG, leading to the changes that occur during puberty. A decrease in growth hormone levels seem to run parallel with rising SHBG with age. Taking exogenous growth hormone may be the most effective method for lowering SHBG levels. While growth hormone doesn’t play a direct role in muscle growth, its ability to lower SHBG influences muscle growth indirectly.

Letrozole
This aromotase inhibitor is the most effective for inhibiting estrogen production. Unlike the serms tamoxifen and clomiphene, letrozole does not increase SHBG, but actually decreases it. For controlling estrogen while taking anabolic steroids, letrozole is a good choice as it eliminates estrogen and lowers SHBG.

Other Drugs That Decrease SHBG:
Exemestane, anastrozole, proviron, stanozolol, and insulin.

Hmmmm, bro science I suppose, but we were using winny for the purpose of lowering shgb 20 years ago, and also to combat prolactin with 19-nors, it's effective. I've never bothered with 10mg though. Lowest I've gone is 50mg.

That reminds me, I'd really like to do a cycle of Demsa's

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity