Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training   Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products  
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products    Talk Live To IFBB Professional BodyBuilders And Athletes About Steroids, Nutrition And Training    Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

©ALL CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE IS COPYRIGHTED AND CANNOT BE REPRODUCED WITHOUT THE ADMINISTRATORS CONSENT 2002-2014
CHATROOM
THIS SITE BEST VIEWED IN MINIMUM 1440 x 900 SCREEN RESOLUTION
Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products               Synthetek Muscle Building And Fat Loss Products

Automatic Translations (Powered by Google, Microsoft& Apertium):
Arabic Bulgarian Catalan Chinese Czech Danish Dutch English Estonian Finnish French German Greek Haitian Creole Hebrew Hindi Hungarian Indonesian Italian Japanese Korean Latvian Lithuanian Norwegian Polish Portuguese Romanian Russian Slovak Slovenian Spanish Swedish Taiwanese Thai Turkish Ukrainian Vietnamese
Go Back   Professional Muscle > Professional Muscle Forums > Professional Muscle Forum
User Name
Password
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
Buy Needles And Syringes With No Prescription           CHEAP and PURE BULK SUPPLEMENTS
PM
Facebook
PM
Youtube
PM Mobile App
(Android)
PM
Pinterest
PM
Twitter

LinkBack Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-28-2012, 10:41 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Women taking Masteron

I good friend of mine whos wife workout alot with him asked me if i knew where to get quality masterone for his wife!!!

At first i thought this was a horible idea then he explained she had researched it alot and that masterone was actual desgined for women.

Im still not convienced this is a good idea so i though id ask here to see if any of you ladys had ever used or even heard of this

Chris Kyle , 1974-2013
Old 02-28-2012, 10:55 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Sounds crazy to me, but then again, test sounded crazy to me for women too. I hear that at doses of 25mg per week it has nothing but positive effects though. Maybe masteron is similar in that regard.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:00 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Alot of females use mast and have great results with it while the side are next to none. Its a pretty safe injectable for them to use. I know of two females who are using TK labs mast right now and both really enjoy it much more then any other injectable they used in the past.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:17 AM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter

Awards Showcase

Wow. Mast is basically DHT correct? I don't take it because it's instant backne. For woman? Hard to believe. But I'm far from an expert. Interesting.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:24 AM
Kilo Klub Member

isnt masteron used for breast cancer tratment too?
I know one woman who was on masteron and tamoxifen as a breast cancer treatment
Old 02-28-2012, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dado5 View Post
isnt masteron used for breast cancer tratment too?
I know one woman who was on masteron and tamoxifen as a breast cancer treatment
You are exactly right, nolva,clomid are orginally designed for women
masteron was designed for women for breast cancer use
Old 02-28-2012, 11:40 AM
Banned

yeah masteron was for breast cancer treatment. id think those women on mast would want to f*ck all the time. i would be afraid of some sides though
Old 02-28-2012, 11:45 AM
Kilo Klub Member

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by megaflexed View Post
You are exactly right, nolva,clomid are orginally designed for women
masteron was designed for women for breast cancer use
If so, injected and how much a week? What ester? Didn't know there was pharm grade Mast floating around?
Old 02-28-2012, 03:41 PM
Kilo Klub Member

If I'm not mistaken mast and proviron are essentially the same thing which females take all the time, correct? Honest question...
Old 02-28-2012, 04:02 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic08 View Post
If I'm not mistaken mast and proviron are essentially the same thing which females take all the time, correct? Honest question...
Would like to know this too.
I use both mast and proviron pre contest....
Old 02-28-2012, 04:34 PM
Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Due to its affinity to lower SHBG by lowering total Estrogens, may be wise to supplement with calcium and Vitamin Dł.
Old 02-28-2012, 04:43 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by wukillabee View Post
If so, injected and how much a week? What ester? Didn't know there was pharm grade Mast floating around?
Masteron us pharm grade was sold under the brand name drolban by Lilly pharmaceuticals in the 80s . Came in 30cc bottles if memory is correct.
I think it would cause viralization pretty quickly. Remember if it was used
in treatment of cancer the life saving aspect probably trumped the sides .
If a woman was really attractive that is using it for bbing purposes
I'd like to buy her a drink or two. J/K. Thanks , T
Old 02-28-2012, 04:45 PM
Kilo Klub Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medic08 View Post
I don't think so. Maybe they do and i'm just not in the know on this one.
T
Old 02-29-2012, 07:47 AM
Registered Member

I know women who have had great success with Mast with very minimal sides, preferred it much more over EQ. The key is knowing it is really mast and not test or something else, Mast is expensive and as such is often faked. Similar to primo, can be a great compound for women but there is very low certainty that it is real. I think women can sue both mast and primo with great success, but they better be DAMN confident in their source