over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone who is on the fence about using syntherol

ajpt

Registered
Ill be fair by saying that I respect those who disagree with the use of syntherol, and I can see you point when you say, "its fake" or "it didn't require any hard work to attain the gains, so I don't want them"
but for those who have made the decision for themselves that they want to take advantage of yet another tool in their tool kit, read on...

I began my synthol journey by purchasing pump n pose from Dave Palumbo's web site...needless to say, after two bottles I had size on my arm, but it was only inflammation and the results dissipated as the oil left the site.

After doing more research, I thought I would give it one more try. I purchased enough syntherol to hit my bi's and tris' for Big A's 30 day cycle.

I will admit that near the end (the last 10 days, when you pin 3cc) it was getting somewhat uncomfortable and time consuming pinning 12 cc total in each arm, but my arms blew up.

After finishing the 30 day cycle, this is when I would know if it was the real deal. Of course I lost a bit of size, due to the inflammation going away... ut I can honestly tell you (I am no synthetek rep and I paid full price for everything) that as of today, 2 months after finishing the cycle, I have kept 2 inches on each arm and they have taken on a bigger, fuller, rounder look and don't look lumpy or awkward at all.

I just wanted to let you guys know my personal experience, since sometimes hearing it from regular people like me, as opposed to reps or sponsors, can have a reassuring feeling.

Thank to Big A for giving his advice and protocol. Make sure to follow his protocol exactly how it is lined out, or the gains will not stay.

Nice bro. This was a perfect read for me bc I have been on the fence but not now. I'm saving as we speak to buy enough to follow the dosing protocol. Did u do the maintenance dosing or just the 3 bottles to do the run ? The only thing from stopping me is, I can't figure out for the life of me, how to inject my rear tricep head. The one up high on the arm. Any advice ? On the bicep, do u inject outside the main vein that runs down the front of the bi's or to the inside of it. Ive read up and study the pics but can't figure it out

i been thinking about trying this..

yeah we need pics. And for the record i think the inflammation is a good thing. I'm still working on some ideas about this, but I think the inflammation is creating a situation similar to post workout inflammation and taking some igf-1 or mgf during this time ,especially site injections, is a good idea.

Nice bro. This was a perfect read for me bc I have been on the fence but not now. I'm saving as we speak to buy enough to follow the dosing protocol. Did u do the maintenance dosing or just the 3 bottles to do the run ? The only thing from stopping me is, I can't figure out for the life of me, how to inject my rear tricep head. The one up high on the arm. Any advice ? On the bicep, do u inject outside the main vein that runs down the front of the bi's or to the inside of it. Ive read up and study the pics but can't figure it out

These are great questions and concerns, and things I was also concerned about.
I did the maintenance stage as Big A suggested. I also added one shot per day throughout the whole protocol to my Brachialis, so I ordered an extra bottle for that. For the triceps shot, I would always use a mirror (in the bathroom) and extend my arm and then pin with the other. Its tricky at first and you need to get the hang out having control of the needle and where it goes, but after a few shots you get the hang of it. Just be sure to not pin in the exact same sport every time, this prevents lumps and imbalances. I would always pin on the inside of the man vein, BUT everyones main vein seems to be different and some have it more to one side than the other...but the main thing is to keep it simple and just "feel where the split in the bicep is" and then pin on either side, and be sure to rotate from upper/mid/and lower biceps to get a rounder look to them. One thing I will add that was a bitch, was during the 3rd stage (3cc's) the muscle becomes fully saturated with oil at that point, so when you pull the pin out, I had quite a bit of oil leaking out. Make sure to keep the pin in for about a minute after injecting, this seemed to keep the oil from leaking. And be sure to massage the area afterwords and do some light bicep curls daily to spread the oil. A nice surprise to it was the pumps I experienced. They were insane. You get this extremely tight feeling and during an arm workout, they just blow up.
Only problem now is that my shoulders look a bit small, where as before my shoulders overpowered my arms...good luck bro

tha hardest part for me is injecting everyday :( and multiple shots a day

what needle did you use ??

These are great questions and concerns, and things I was also concerned about.
I did the maintenance stage as Big A suggested. I also added one shot per day throughout the whole protocol to my Brachialis, so I ordered an extra bottle for that. For the triceps shot, I would always use a mirror (in the bathroom) and extend my arm and then pin with the other. Its tricky at first and you need to get the hang out having control of the needle and where it goes, but after a few shots you get the hang of it. Just be sure to not pin in the exact same sport every time, this prevents lumps and imbalances. I would always pin on the inside of the man vein, BUT everyones main vein seems to be different and some have it more to one side than the other...but the main thing is to keep it simple and just "feel where the split in the bicep is" and then pin on either side, and be sure to rotate from upper/mid/and lower biceps to get a rounder look to them. One thing I will add that was a bitch, was during the 3rd stage (3cc's) the muscle becomes fully saturated with oil at that point, so when you pull the pin out, I had quite a bit of oil leaking out. Make sure to keep the pin in for about a minute after injecting, this seemed to keep the oil from leaking. And be sure to massage the area afterwords and do some light bicep curls daily to spread the oil. A nice surprise to it was the pumps I experienced. They were insane. You get this extremely tight feeling and during an arm workout, they just blow up.
Only problem now is that my shoulders look a bit small, where as before my shoulders overpowered my arms...good luck bro

Thanks for that my man. My vein is def more toward the outside. I'll be sure to follow the protocol to a T

As far as synthol not requiring hard work...I'll say one thing. It takes some serious mental power to continue pinning yourself in the same place for 30 days straight and then more after that, especially when some of these virgin muscle groups are screaming in pain.

Granted, if it's too intense don't be a dummy and take a day or two off before pinning again. But it's certainly not easy.

thanks for the info dump. I want to try it but dont like the idea of being a pin cushion. twice a week for me is more than enough

I used 23G 1 inch and it worked well.

Also, all couldn't agree more with you about the mental toughness of pinning everyday...many times I felt like stopping but I knew I had to finish the protocol to see what all the hype was about

All those "synthol freaks" you see either have implants, or have just taken things to far and used to much at one time, or use it on a daily basis for months at a time. I would never take it so far as to have a distorted looking, lumpy body part- that looks horrible IMO.

It definitely got uncomfortable and time consuming during stage 3 though, I was literally counting down the days until the cycle was over..but well worth it

I cant imagine anyone here thought they would be injecting themselves multiple times a day with oil to try and stretch the fascia a tiny bit when they first started in this game.. just doesn't seem right to me. there's gotta be more to life. Is it me or is it just madness?

I cant imagine anyone here thought they would be injecting themselves multiple times a day with oil to try and stretch the fascia a tiny bit when they first started in this game.. just doesn't seem right to me. there's gotta be more to life. Is it me or is it just madness?

If you ask me it "just doesn't seem right" that dudes walking around with big calves don't train them nearly as hard or often as I have.

To the OP: Thanks for sharing.

In about a month I'm gonna do a cycle in my calves with before and after pics.

None of those were using syntherol. Syntherol is designed to stretch the facia and than be absorbed, compared with the freaks above who are injecting or implanting rubish that is meant to permanently stay in their muscles as you see.

From the huge number of syntherol users on this board, none of them became deformed but all of them kept the natural shape of their muscle, following big A procedure.

Few examples on the threads collection bellow: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

I did the protocol for Syntherol in my shoulders. The pain was pretty intense as the facia was stretching out and 1-2-3 ml in each head of the delts got pretty tough after a while. In bodybuilding we learn to endure the pain of the sport. So was it worth it? Yes.

I did the protocol for Syntherol in my shoulders. The pain was pretty intense as the facia was stretching out and 1-2-3 ml in each head of the delts got pretty tough after a while. In bodybuilding we learn to endure the pain of the sport. So was it worth it? Yes.

What size needles did you use for the delts?

None of those were using syntherol. Syntherol is designed to stretch the facia and than be absorbed, compared with the freaks above who are injecting or implanting rubish that is meant to permanently stay in their muscles as you see.

From the huge number of syntherol users on this board, none of them became deformed but all of them kept the natural shape of their muscle, following big A procedure.

Few examples on the threads collection bellow: http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...le-forum/69990-syntherol-pics-collection.html

Couldn't agree with you more Big Danny. Synthol has gotten a bad name because of the all the morons on youtube and the pictures of the internet. I went through bottle after bottle of syntherol during the cycle and not ONE time did I get any type of infection and at no time did my muscles look distorted. In my opinion, its a tool in your tool kit that can be used after one educates himself on proper use.

for delts can u just do the middle? or do you have to do all three heads? or would just doing the middle not look rght?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131