over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Frank Mcgrath's physique. . .

TooPowerful4u

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Am i the only one impressed with this guys physique? Hes only 25, hes pro, and i think hes gonna be a major factor in the future.

Attachments

• FDBE0120.JPG
    FDBE0120.JPG
    24.6 KB · Views: 6,086

Attachments

• silence1171.JPG
    silence1171.JPG
    21.9 KB · Views: 14,283
well

Yea cuss he wouldnt of gotten is pro card in the states....... his leggs are subpar with the rest

Yea iv read that his legs are sub par. If he brings them up though, id think hes gonna be a force. Havent seen his back yet, but shoulders n chest are thick as fuck, forearms are unmatched, arms are pretty damn good, n hes got a great shoulder to waist ratio.

Last edited:
I think he looks damn good. Being so young, with that over all shape, he could definitely go a long way. His legs look fine to me.

Yea

But he has no balance and wouldnt get is pro card in 5-6 years in the USA

He's not ready to compete with the best yet, but in a few years I think he could be among the best.

dpsquat said:
But he has no balance and wouldnt get is pro card in 5-6 years in the USA

Im interested in what you meen by not having balance , he seems ok from his pics but maybe you know more then i fill me in brotha.

TooPowerful4u said:
Yea iv read that his legs are sub par. If he brings them up though, id think hes gonna be a force. Havent seen his back yet, but shoulders n chest are thick as fuck, forearms are unmatched, arms are pretty damn good, n hes got a great shoulder to waist ratio.

what do you meen by sub par legs ? whats that meen his legs look big in that frontdouble bi pose.

The pic above does not show his legs to be sub-par... However I have to see more pics to determine that.
Where did this guy turn pro?
I think he could be a good one if he decides to.

ok

His leggs dont go with his upper body! which in turn throws his balance off .........no pic but his ham ti in isnt there! to many times these canadians get there card and are dust in the wind.......... Not one canadian won his class at the NAC..... Hell vander you got a great physique in canada your a pro but here in the states you have some work to do! You should understand what i mean your a pretty smart kid it seems.. oh tell rea i said helle her and her mom seemed like genuine people! and tell rea to stay away from the photographer leeches!

he needs work here and there, but again for his age he is pretty good. in a few years who knows what will happen, he is on the right path. his forearms are unreal

hey! whats up DP???

hows it going? you make it home okay last week?

yep

i agree phil... about time for another potential from canada!!!

dpsquat said:
His leggs dont go with his upper body! which in turn throws his balance off .........no pic but his ham ti in isnt there! to many times these canadians get there card and are dust in the wind.......... Not one canadian won his class at the NAC..... Hell vander you got a great physique in canada your a pro but here in the states you have some work to do! You should understand what i mean your a pretty smart kid it seems.. oh tell rea i said helle her and her mom seemed like genuine people! and tell rea to stay away from the photographer leeches!

DANM Canada there always taking the easy way those danm bastards LOL, like in south park the movie " BLAME CANADA "

No wonder why Canadians act so nice when you meet them cause they always got something up their sleeve now they have bodybuilding whats next nuclear warheads aye HAHAHAHA.

Last edited:
The guy has got an amazing physique. Small waist, huge arms/forearms, huge lats. Would have to see a picture from the back, but he looks flawless from the front.

I just don't understand why guys like this place so low in professional contests. It's like nobody cares about proportion and aesthetics anymore.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws